TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Exactly. I have no problem with you saying "I'll do another BTB" all the times you want, but there's no need to say it's your last attempt when you know it will not be

-TJ-

I'm about to win 3rd in the Btb Promo which is odd, cuase my promos are average.

So you think for when I do my new btb (OMEGA) I should have The Olsen Twins in it?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Alright, so lately a lot of you may have noticed that I haven't got the second part of NW's PPV up, nor have I got Riots up. I have received PM's about it, so I thank those who care enough about what I do to ask.

I have told everyone that has asked (including Andrew) that I was simply having a busy week, due to school and cricket starting up. Well that's kinda true. The main reason is that I have a lot of personal problems right now, which don't look like sorting themselves out. My parents marriage is looking worse than ever. They have had a terrible marriage as it is, but I don't see it lasting much longer. I also have a crumbling relationship with my dad, which constantly bothers me.

With that being said, I'm extremely emotionly drained. There's not much left in me really. I'm honesty surprised that I have gotten through the first week of school, as well as playing and coaching cricket. The sacrifice is that I haven't been able to write, not that I have felt like it anyway. I wouldn't say that I'm burned out, because I am far from it. I was loving writing. But my personal life has to come first, after all, this is just the internet.

I know I'll probably get some smartass comments, and you know what; that's fine. It just shows that you have no respect for the personal life of a person.

When I started NEW, I said if it didn't last as long as I had hoped, I would take a long, long break from BTB. And that's fully what I intend on doing. It's not like I have a choice anyway, with what I have happening for me.

This will be my second last post in the BTB section for quite awhile. The other post will be a little rant on the whole section.

Sorry to Andrew, I've let you down. Hopefully SWA will somehow continue to live.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
James it's all good. I understand. Life gets out of hand and life comes way before a BTB. So go and get life in order. I hope everything gets back on track for you. We chat on msn so i know your a stand up guy. I hope we get to see you back in the BTB section sometime soon.

Well anyone interested in writing Riots pm me and let me know.

xtremebadass

Well, I haven't worked on Raw since about Wednesday. I have been hit in the face with school work. I put the least amount I can because 1) I don't want to do it and 2) I want to work on Raw, but as soon as I am done with school work I can't bring myself to work on Raw. I tried Friday, but I went to meet Kurt Angle at Best Buy. Today came and gone, I was busy again, and tomorrow is BFG. I am shooting for late this week for Raw's 3 Hour Spectacular, I don't want to be known as a slacker :( I'm sorry.

The Rated R CMStar

You know it isn't really the 5000 post right?

The Chat Room has been merged with all the old threads of the Lounge, that's why it has that amount of posts

Evil Austin

Thta's why I was wondering a while back we were like page 60, then suddenly the next day after you merged them we were like page 200.

-TJ-

Still counts as 5000. :yes:

Anyways I was writing my OMEGA show on a forum safe of mines and I just finished an awesome match between Brian Danielson and Jamie Noble and by accident, I pressed backspace and it sent me to the previous page and I lost that match. So my OMEGA show won't be posted until tommorow.

Evil Austin

Well thats annoying I have had that happen to me I was writting a promo and a match a while back and I had to close the window adn then only then I realised that I didn't save afterwards so when I got back in I was like damn.

-TJ-

I get pissed that the backspace can do that. I just messed up on the underline button and I tried backspace, but I forgot that, and i was sent to the previous page, I was like "WTF!!!!! I HATE THIS DAMN COMPUTER!"

seX-Power

^ That's pretty harsh and it happens to everybody. I hate it when I am editing a match and I have insert pressed and I dont realise but the text in front of the thing I am typing is deleting and I have to undo then type it all out again.

-TJ-

Yeah now i gotta retype that match and I can't make it as good as before, becuase that was a one time deal there xD.

Evil Austin

I am sure you can usually when that happens to me I manage to remember most of the moves that where used it takes time but retype it and add a few more descriptive words and it ends up being better.

Moonlight Drive

Seems like we have a lot more in common than I thought Jamesy. Too bad, NEW was going great. Like Andrew said, Life > BTB and I hope you come back soon. (Insert smartarse comment)