TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

CMS said:
Sad thing was, he actually created a thread for it

God knows I'll never create a thread to advertise...yet :shifty:
lol.

Create: BTW- Advertisement Thread.

CT Styles said:
Jesus, you forgot something massive!

The spaces between all symbols written!
Sorry, I'm still in training. It takes a lot to ask people how good you are. :shifty:

Alright, so on the last page (I think it was the last one) a few of the newer guys to the section said they had trouble knowing what had happened in the past in people's BTB's, so they found it hard to review. So, to attempt to combat that, we have a THE BTB Original (at least I think it is).

*drum roll*

I've added the results of past PPV's to the first post, so no one feels left behind. Rejoice, as you can now all review my man! Hooray!

Evil Austin

Well thats something you don't see every day in the section.

Edited - Meant for CMS's post not for Brian's.

Moonlight Drive

Alright, so on the last page (I think it was the last one) a few of the newer guys to the section said they had trouble knowing what had happened in the past in people's BTB's, so they found it hard to review. So, to attempt to combat that, we have a THE BTB Original (at least I think it is).

*drum roll*

I've added the results of past PPV's to the first post, so no one feels left behind. Rejoice, as you can now all review my man! Hooray!

I added in title history, date won, event won, even the town they won it in. And I was going to add in PPV results anyway. And XBA already did that

I win. :yes:

Yeah, but xba's wasn't in the first post ... and your BTB's never last. I shall call you GardsJr ... Jr ... Jr!

Moonlight Drive

Yeah, but xba's wasn't in the first post ... and your BTB's never last. I shall call you GardsJr ... Jr ... Jr!

My BTB will last of course. And even just threatening to call me GardsJrJrJr :smh

You're GardsSr, since you're even worse than him, he's just a younger version of you:evil_4:

Now now, don't say anything stupid. No one is worse than Gards. I'm starting to think that he was born with the name 'GardsJr'. I can't see an actual 'GardsSr' being existant.

Moonlight Drive

You said I was worse than Gards :(

And I think his parents tried to give him the dumbest name possible, since he was the dumbest kid eve conceived. GardsJr sounds dumb to me.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
If he is gards doesn't that make his father Gards Snr?

You asre a fucking Moron,

and HBK, if you want me to quit for awhile then I will so just shut up cause I quit(for now)

(no infractions needed for them though, I was considering it)

EDIT: But I will do OMEGA with a partner... So not full on quitting just no hardcore writing: