TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

I am seriously thinking about giving an infraction to the member that said that DX 3:16 was a superface, a la Hoganx

Moonlight Drive

That's not infraction worthy, some of the stuff I was going to post about Gards woulda been infraction worthy.

I'll just tell him on MSN. :shifty:

McLovin

Reaction score
With a tear in my eye, I officially close TWA.

One of the reasons is well I don't have a lot of time to write shows and feel that i shouldn't be posting quick recaps to keep witha schedule. And well I never found my groove with TWA, I think I rushed it all.

As for booking, I will continue the BTB magazine and Power 10 and am seriously considering giving booking one more go. But it won't be up for a good 2 weeks.

LC

Evil Austin

well that sucks but seriously even though you have to wait two more weeks to start a new BTB don't open it on the 14th day after today take your time think about a new BTB even have the first two or three shows written out before you open up the new thread. This isn't a race.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Take advice from the SuperFace. He is one of the most respected bookers on the site, and with his opinion, you can never go wrong.

:shifty:

Bad to hear Alex, although it seems that you're becoming like Gards. You have had countless BTB's. Hopefully, you find something you like. Until that day, I shall refer to you as Gards Jr ... Jr!

PS: DX is actually right, although I know he has never done it himself.

Evil Austin

Take advice from the SuperFace. He is one of the most respected bookers on the site, and with his opinion, you can never go wrong.

If that was pointed at me and all the troubles I have been in over the past 3 Quarters of a year I have been here and blamming for not reviewing properly and the "bumping" phase and advertising I got to say one thing.

:roflmao: lol.

PS: DX is actually right, although I know he has never done it himself.

Hey sometimes I am quite smart and I know what to do but it doesn't meen that I do it myself - do what I say not what I mean? or is it the other way around? I am confused now. :confused:

Emperor DC

Reaction score
If that was pointed at me and all the troubles I have been in over the past 3 Quarters of a year I have been here and blamming for not reviewing properly and the "bumping" phase and advertising I got to say one thing.

:roflmao: lol.

Hey sometimes I am quite smart and I know what to do but it doesn't meen that I do it myself - do what I say not what I mean? or is it the other way around? I am confused now.
:confused:

Now you know how we all feel when you post.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
OK, so the feature matches with me already have 2 sign ups, and I need 1 more to anyone that wants it. So far, I have...

1. Roxxi
2. -HBK-
3. ???

So whoever wants a match written for their BTB from me, just reply. Roxxi has to send me a PM of what he wants, and the third person can too. Either that or hit me up MSN at ChuckIsNotyourIdol@hotmail.com

-Now back to your regularly scheduled chatroom-

The Rated R CMStar

For anyone who cares, I have finished what would be Part 1 of Turning Point PPV, however I want to post the PPV as a whole, so, yeah

chessarmy

^ alright. I'll make sure to give you my special PPV review once its posted

CT Styles

CMS: His actually work.

DX_3:16: His never work and piss people off. Same with his, 'i wsa talking to *insert member's name here with shit grammar* and he said he is bettre then me. this got me thinking. is he better then me ? i really want ur onest opinyon. what do u guys think ?'

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You forgot about:

KroniK: DX is underrated.

DX: Kronik says that im teh most underated ppl here. what do u guys think?

The Rated R CMStar

Sad thing was, he actually created a thread for it

God knows I'll never create a thread to advertise...yet :shifty:

CT Styles

BKB said:
DX: Kronik says that im teh most underated ppl here. what do u guys think?

Jesus, you forgot something massive!

BKB said:
DX: Kronik says that im teh most underated ppl here . what do u guys think ?

The spaces between all symbols written!