TNA Hall of Fame - What Are The Chances Of...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Is this sarcasm or trolling, I can't tell.

Need to boost that post count I see.

Honestly, Angle hasn't done a whole lot of memorable things for the company, he put on some amazing matches, which is what everyone would like to see anyways. And the Main Event Mafia was just a faction. So, please explain to me why Angle should be on the list, instead of just being a dumbass.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Well you can't really claim that Eric Young deserves to be there ahead of Angle. Yes Eric Young had some great moments, mainly as part of Team Canada, but Angle has done a lot more for TNA. He has had some of TNA's best feuds, best matches and he and Joe drew the biggest PPV buyrate by far for TNA.

I don't mind the calls for Raven to be inducted. He was huge for TNA in the early years but he was another that suffered from JJ not wanting to drop the title too often. He can be one of the lesser names inducted, not everyone going in has to be a big star. I don't see Raven going in the first time because I think that the intial batch of inductees will be huge names only.

I wonder how TNA will deal with current wrestlers? Normally for a HOF you wait until they are retired or at most only working part time. With TNA most of the people that will probably be inducted are current wrestlers on the roster.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I can make the case for Angle.

Multiple time World Heavyweight Champion.

First person to hold the World Heavyweight, X-Division, and tag titles at the same time.

^along with that, I think he's the second or third Triple Crown Champion in the company's history.

Constantly puts on great matches, even though he's been injured a lot over the past 3 years.

Pretty much led TNA from 2006-2009

Ended Samoa Joe's winning streak. The last winning streak that actually meant anything.

Good enough?

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I see your avatar describes your posts, Rated R.

You just said he put on amazing matches.......how is that not enough......

He put TNA "on the map" in 2006 by joining them and having probably the best feud in company history with Sumo Joe. Before then they were an overblown indy company flirting with bankruptcy and losing their TV deals.

If KURTFUCKINGANGLE isn't a hall of famer in that rinky dink company, I don't think anyone is worthy.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Ended Samoa Joe's winning streak. The last winning streak that actually meant anything.
What are you talking about, have you not been following a certain guy called CRIMSON? 8D

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
What are you talking about, have you not been following a certain guy called CRIMSON? 8D

You're right, I forgot about the absolutely epic Crimson 8D

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I see your avatar describes your posts, Rated R.

You just said he put on amazing matches.......how is that not enough......

He put TNA "on the map" in 2006 by joining them and having probably the best feud in company history with Sumo Joe. Before then they were an overblown indy company flirting with bankruptcy and losing their TV deals.

If KURTFUCKINGANGLE isn't a hall of famer in that rinky dink company, I don't think anyone is worthy.

I couldn't help but laugh at the bolded part. This is coming from the guy who knows nearly fuck all about good wrestling.

As far as Angle goes, his name is the only reason he should be inducted is stupid reason. With that logic, RVD, Jeff Hardy, all the WWE rejects should be in the HOF. I'm sure they have helped get TNA some looks.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Alright everyone stop with the personal comments, play the post and not the poster.

As far as Angle goes, his name is the only reason he should be inducted is stupid reason. With that logic, RVD, Jeff Hardy, all the WWE rejects should be in the HOF. I'm sure they have helped get TNA some looks.

Surely you can see that Angle has done a lot more for TNA than all the WWE rejects combined. He has had an excellent run in TNA, won all the titles, mainevented all the PPVs, drawn the most PPV buys how do you not reward that. HOFs are about rewarding those that played a big role in the organisation, I don't think that anyone could list a dozen names that belong in the HOF before Angle.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I don't get the hate Angle and Michaels have got on here.....

I mean I "get" when people slate Cena's superman comebacks and all, but these are two of the GOAT's and we have people saying they aren't worthy, it's lunacy.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah I don't get the hate for them either. Lately hating Michaels in particular and foolishly claiming he was an "average wrestler" seems to be the "in" thing to do on the interwebz.

Angle just gets hated on because he's psychotic.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Alright everyone stop with the personal comments, play the post and not the poster.

Surely you can see that Angle has done a lot more for TNA than all the WWE rejects combined. He has had an excellent run in TNA, won all the titles, mainevented all the PPVs, drawn the most PPV buys how do you not reward that. HOFs are about rewarding those that played a big role in the organisation, I don't think that anyone could list a dozen names that belong in the HOF before Angle.

I assume we have forgotten all the drunken rage's he's had on Twitter, and all that other bullshit. TNA shouldn't even have a HOF right now, it's so stupid, they aren't even that big.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Not to be a doubting Thomas, but who would give two shits about a TNA HOF?

Would be like the CFL HOF compared to an NFL HOF. Or whateve Football equilevant.

Surely TNA would be trying to actually become relevant before they attempt a venture like this.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I assume we have forgotten all the drunken rage's he's had on Twitter, and all that other bullshit. TNA shouldn't even have a HOF right now, it's so stupid, they aren't even that big.

I agree he hasn't been the best role model outside of the ring and if I was TNA I probably would have fired him after his second or third arrest. But TNA didn't and they even kept him as champion at that time so TNA would be happy to induct him and he would be worthy for all he has done for TNA.

It is a bit pointless for TNA to have a HOF even if they have been around for a decade because they are still a long way from being a huge well known company.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
New Logo Revealed For TNA's Hall of Fame

4cfc0d5cc2de240d3b8942a1588d709e_L.jpg

Pretty decent logo but could be better.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Didn't see anyone bring this up yet but it was said that TNA let Flair do the HOF cause they would get something in return. Well I imagine that would be allowing WWE talent to do TNA's HOF without any problems. They really should have held off on this idea for a while though. 10 years is nice but not long enough to have a HOF.