• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Destination X Live Discussion 7/18/13

Castiel

I still am not interested in the current state of the KOs division.

I am not either. I hope they bring some more in to help but it is still leap years ahead of anything in WWE Diva's division

I know I've barely been watching lately but the KO's are kicking some serious ass with the Gail/Taryn matches! Mickie/Gail should be great too. They may need more talent but they're killing it for what they have to work with.

I know I've barely been watching lately but the KO's are kicking some serious ass with the Gail/Taryn matches! Mickie/Gail should be great too. They may need more talent but they're killing it for what they have to work with.

Yeah, thing is they need a lot more then just the 6 or so they have. Still kicking ass with their matches and shows they don't need a lot like the W has.

The Viper

I'm pretty sure he wasn't being serious, so you shouldn't take it seriously and we should all have some serious fun goddammit!!!

FUN

FUN

FUN!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Of course I wasn't being serious. Jesus Christ.