Throwback Music Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
There’s literally no reason to be forcing a lynch through when I’ve provided better reasons than ‘his play feels weird and I haven’t been a fan’

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Every role can be

I'm still not unsure what's unlikable out it. I followed a vote on a noob to get pressure on him because I thought it'd give me an easy read from his reaction - it did. Other players have said they read him town because of such.

Or the fact you haven't scum hunted at all, or tried to?

Reactions: T-Pein™

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Lynch Rugrat imo, otherwise that claim is gonna be looming over me all game. I'm sorry if you're Town Rug, but you haven't really given me any reason to think you are and that is just something I could see scum faking.

Why should I think you're town Rug, aside from you getting some people a potential read on Blaine?
I don't have a good role and I can't have verifiably caught any scum on account of it being D1, so that isn't really a quesion I can answer.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don't get this Rugrat wagon at all, literally none of it.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
vig can shoot him

Assuming we have one, that is. You can still get a claim out of Ace, some people aren't voting. Still plenty of time for me to switch if needs be, don't fret.

I think that's the second time you said "sorry if you're town" to someone you wanna lynch.

Does anybody know if this is alignment indicative for TFW?

You'd be looking back at games from years ago.

I can see why you think that is scummy looking, like I'm trying to cover my back in the off chance it goes tits up and he doesn't flip scum. That looks terrible though, so why would I purposefully do that as scum?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
TFW is clearly unfamiliar with how I play, Barry didn't read the thread as to why I pressured Blaine and Flay is Flay

Chloe B

Reaction score
Unvote
Vote Rugrat

Could easily be a scum fake and I've not liked his play.

Ah but that's the thing, I don't think it is a fake claim. I think it's very much real but with a twist. You see I know for a fact that Poyser is a lostprophets fan because we talked about it once but you see the thing with lostprophets is that their lead singer turned out to be a vile pedophile. So the character Rugrat is claiming is very much the opposite of a good throwback. Adding to that fact that Poyser chose none the band's biggest hits to throw under the bus for a scum role makes me think that while Poyser did try to make sure that people couldn't be caught through role claiming and setups and what not, I think he very overlooked the fact that we chatted about the band once.

Rugrat got screwed here but it's good for town.

Reactions: T-Pein™

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I don't get this Rugrat wagon at all, literally none of it.

I feel like I've explained myself. You're expecting a monster case on Day 1, it's not gonna' happen lol. There's going to be a bit of gut, but he hasn't really done anything pro-town and I haven't liked his posts or claim.

I don't really know what people want from me, tbh. It's either I try to push a lynch through on a scum read or I just coninute to sit on Ace and stall. Flay was on me for not pushing my top read, like what should I be doing then?

I'm not meta reading, maybe you guys are. Although people are also voting RR so clearly I'm not on my own in regards to him.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Ah but that's the thing, I don't think it is a fake claim. I think it's very much real but with a twist. You see I know for a fact that Poyser is a lostprophets fan because we talked about it once but you see the thing with lostprophets is that their lead singer turned out to be a vile pedophile. So the character Rugrat is claiming is very much the opposite of a good throwback. Adding to that fact that Poyser chose none the band's biggest hits to throw under the bus for a scum role makes me think that while Poyser did try to make sure that people couldn't be caught through role claiming and setups and what not, I think he very overlooked the fact that we chatted about the band once.

why are you using flavour/song spec when you know at most one other song if you're town

Chloe B

Reaction score
Oh scum have been given fakes? Well then, it's probably a fake

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score

Oh scum have been given fakes? Well then, it's probably a fake

:mj4

Chloe B

Reaction score
because I don't see Poyser having a song where the lead singer of the band that sung it was a pedophile is a good throwback for man :bosque

Marty McFourth

Reaction score

I don't want to set-up spec too much but :garrett

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
because I don't see Poyser having a song where the lead singer of the band that sung it was a pedophile is a good throwback for man :bosque
do you have a PR to talk in a fake Jamaican London accent?