Throwback Music Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chloe B

Reaction score
We also chatted about how it's impossible for him to listen to lostprophets anymore because he just can't think of anything but Ian (lead singer) being a pedophile

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I don't want to set-up spec too much but :garrett
this is called throwback mafia, so the scum team could just be modern music as opposed to bad throwback music. If you think I'm scum, so be it, but I think it's very naive to use conjecture character spec.

Chloe B

Reaction score
it tore Poyser up

in his own words

Chloe B

Reaction score
didn't ask

why does the song make me scum? when it's possible that the opposition alignment could just as well be modern music.

It's not about whether it's modern music or not. It's about what Poyser feels is good throwback music. And I know for a fact that the band is tainted for him so he does not consider it a good throwback. It was probably a fake given to you and he simply overlooked the fact that I knew this about him.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m not lynching anyone off of poysers music taste spec sorry

• Haha
Reactions: Rugrat

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
we're well aware that the band with a paedo lead singer isn't a good throwback either lol, we don't you need you to explain it. It was big news over here

Chloe B

Reaction score
I’m not lynching anyone off of poysers music taste spec sorry

Yeah but it's what the actual characters are based on and I have actual correspondence with Poyser about it

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
Even I think that setup spec is a reach, TAT.

Would definitely be fine calling Rooftops/Burn, Burn good. Bloke being a megapaedo doesn't make them any worse.

Reactions: Evans

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
I'm not too interested in doing it anyway but we certainly shouldn't be testing RR's claim before the duel outcome given it all stemmed from Barry/RR.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
this is called throwback mafia, so the scum team could just be modern music as opposed to bad throwback music. If you think I'm scum, so be it, but I think it's very naive to use conjecture character spec.

Well I was never pushing you based on your claim to begin with, so it doesn't really change things for me. I'm not gonna lynch off purely set-up spec. I was hoping you claim would give me a townier read so I could ease off, but it didn't really.

I get it if people don't want to lynch on Day 1, we have the duel going on, we're probably going to lose a townie. I'm just trying to do something. The Ace stuff is fine but the guy hasn't been on all day.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'm not too interested in doing it anyway but we certainly shouldn't be testing RR's claim before the duel outcome given it all stemmed from Barry/RR.

We can't test it tho, that's the thing. It takes one less to lynch, so we'd have to push it through.

I guess we could leave Rugrat to a potential vig, but there's never a guarantee we have that role. Although it usually is in set-ups.