Throwback Music Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chloe B

Reaction score
lostprophets is just a band and he forgot the actual song

test the claim tbh

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
lostprophets is just a band and he forgot the actual song

test the claim tbh
There's no way to test the claim without lynching, you know that right?

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Yeah, I kind of don't like that claim. We can't test it without lynching Rug right? :mj

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Unvote
Vote Rugrat

Could easily be a scum fake and I've not liked his play.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Why are we migrating votes from ace to Rugrat

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Unvote
Vote Rugrat

Could easily be a scum fake and I've not liked his play.
Every role can be

I'm still not unsure what's unlikable out it. I followed a vote on a noob to get pressure on him because I thought it'd give me an easy read from his reaction - it did. Other players have said they read him town because of such.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Lynch Rugrat imo, otherwise that claim is gonna be looming over me all game. I'm sorry if you're Town Rug, but you haven't really given me any reason to think you are and that is just something I could see scum faking.

Why should I think you're town Rug, aside from you getting some people a potential read on Blaine?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Lynch Rugrat imo, otherwise that claim is gonna be looming over me all game. I'm sorry if you're Town Rug, but you haven't really given me any reason to think you are and that is just something I could see scum faking.

Why should I think you're town Rug, aside from you getting some people a potential read on Blaine?

vig can shoot him

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score

I think that's the second time you said "sorry if you're town" to someone you wanna lynch.

Does anybody know if this is alignment indicative for TFW?