Throwback Music Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
Are you up for reading some old posts to try and understand my point of view for why Barry is 92% scum?
You don't know me very well do you :slip:

But sure, we can talk. When Barry makes his thoughts clear on the Rugrat vote he seems to think the vote came after the non-VT claim and that there was no change in Blaine's situation for Rugrat to react to with a town read. He's wrong but do you think he's being willfully wrong in trying to explain his behaviour or do you think he made a generally general mistake?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Sigh I wish people were more responsible with the duelist role

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You don't know me very well do you :slip:

But sure, we can talk. When Barry makes his thoughts clear on the Rugrat vote he seems to think the vote came after the non-VT claim and that there was no change in Blaine's situation for Rugrat to react to with a town read. He's wrong but do you think he's being willfully wrong in trying to explain his behaviour or do you think he made a generally general mistake?

I think as scum he made a generally general mistake and he made a point he couldn’t back up.

I raised the question to him 10 minutes before the duel which was ignored (he was active in the thread and then left the thread which sounds stupid but to me it’s confirmation that my post was seen and ignored). If Barry had conviction in that read, he’d defend it IMO

Re: reading I thought you were an old man who enjoyed reading :mjcry and was gonna ask you to just look at his ISO in Star Wars

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Imagine dueling someone who just got a town read from ME, the absolute gall

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
I think as scum he made a generally general mistake and he made a point he couldn’t back up.

I raised the question to him 10 minutes before the duel which was ignored (he was active in the thread and then left the thread which sounds stupid but to me it’s confirmation that my post was seen and ignored). If Barry had conviction in that read, he’d defend it IMO

Re: reading I thought you were an old man who enjoyed reading :mjcry and was gonna ask you to just look at his ISO in Star Wars
I'm not exactly Blaine but I'm still kind of young and prefer my stories at movie length. If you think an actual post helps your case then link it though.

Do you think he's more or less likely to make generally general mistakes as scum than he is as town?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'm not exactly Blaine but I'm still kind of young and prefer my stories at movie length. If you think an actual post helps your case then link it though.

Do you think he's more or less likely to make generally general mistakes as scum than he is as town?

I think he’s likely to be more consistent as town

Chloe B

Reaction score
What EVIDENCE do you have of Blaine being a liability in any way, shape or form?

Nope, and I'm always willing to recalibrate.

The day I trust anything coming from Flay is the day angels shoot out my arse.

Why would you ask me for my thoughts then say that you wouldn't trust what I say?

@T-Pein™ you wanna go for inactives? I'm with you on going for Lethal, not right now tho

He’s just being a twat. Normally this would be enough to gain a town read but he’s started doing it as scum too so idk

Well this is just plain disingenuous. I'm just playing the game.

unvote vote Rugrat

@The Fourth Wall

put your money where your mouth is

Last edited:

Chloe B

Reaction score
as for the duel

idc they can both die tbh

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
vote Barry to win
Why would you ask me for my thoughts then say that you wouldn't trust what I say?

@T-Pein™ you wanna go for inactives? I'll with you on going for Lethal

Well this is just plain disingenuous. I'm just playing the game.

unvote vote Rugrat

@The Fourth Wall

put your money where your mouth is
Day 1 Vote Count

Ace (6) - Odo, Curry, T-Pein, The Fourth Wall, Alco, PHEN0M
T-Pein (1) - Lethal Banks
Doddsy (1) - Tweet
Rugrat (3) - CraigPelton, Grimus Augustus, Flay

With 17 alive, it’s 9 to lynch.

Duel Standings on Who's Winning

Barry (5) - Odo, Rugrat, The Fourth Wall, Curry, Tweet