Throwback Music Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Well I was never pushing you based on your claim to begin with, so it doesn't really change things for me. I'm not gonna lynch off purely set-up spec. I was hoping you claim would give me a townier read so I could ease off, but it didn't really.
you were Garrett'ing Flay's shitty set-up spec, so I thought that was a form of tacit agreement. I wasn't saying that was all your read was based on.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I'm not too interested in doing it anyway but we certainly shouldn't be testing RR's claim before the duel outcome given it all stemmed from Barry/RR.

you can’t test rugrats claim so abandon this notion

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
You know what I mean :francis

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
you were Garrett'ing Flay's shitty set-up spec, so I thought that was a form of tacit agreement. I wasn't saying that was all your read was based on.

I thought it was interesting. That is all. :garrett

I know you said scum hunting Day 1 isn't in your meta or what you do, but is there anyone you haven't liked at all, even a single post that pinged you wrong? I'm really trying to find reasons to believe you're town. I know you probably think I'm tunnelling you at this point, but it's not the case. If I had a reason to budge I would certainly look in to other options.

In your Potato Wars game, you seemed to at least be placing a little amount of sus on people early on, but haven't really seen that from you. Just Town PoE.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
@Curry thoughts on TFW being willing to lynch Rugrat here?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Dang you seem confident

You told me to stop playing around
14701.jpg

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
We've got 10.5 hours left and no @Ace appearance. That's interesting. Perhaps he's not here because the Rugrat discussion looked like it might save him.

I think if you lynch Rugrat, he is going to flip town. When he does, look at the wagon and there'll definitely be scum.

I don't think majority ends my duel, it says it finishes at end of day so I'm going to leave my vote here.

vote Ace

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
@Curry thoughts on TFW being willing to lynch Rugrat here?
Unusually aggressive for him even if it has been a while.

Pretty consistent on it though, was at Rugrat well before the Ace wagon he hopped on but never seemed as interested in. Can't see why the claim would deter him from that.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@The Fourth Wall

You wanted a reads list:

1. Odo - seems to solving and the way he's conveying his opinion gives me an early doors town lean, just a feelin'
3. Chloe B - didn't like his initial stuff with Flay, the way he was talking and trying to solve afterwards seemed townie
5. Chevy
6. T-Pein
7. Lethal - something itching me about why he was so harsh to T-Pein. Especially the toxic comment. Really have an itch that whole interaction was forced.
8. Tweet - If Barry flips scum (93%) then I think this could be an attempt at distancing
I've mentioned that I'm fine with a Rugrat wagon so I'll join the cause and help out.

unvote

Vote: Rugrat

As I mentioned yesterday, there isn't a reason to have Blaine as town, but Rugrat definitely feels scummy to me so that could help my read on the lad.
Why are you reading Blaine town off so little? There's literally zero reason to be reading him town, at all. role soft or not, Blaine does that as either alignment.

It hasn't though? Most of the thread don't know how to read him at the moment and nobody feels comfortable with him at all.
I've also been reading Blaine town off of very little, why are we pushing Rugrat and not me?

Did you vote him and then "lol he's town" and unvote? :pogba
9. Ace - As said, he seems like a far cry of his performance last game. The early reads were super weak. I gave him a town lean for being confident, relaxed and care free coming into the game. It's the complete opposite here.
11. The Fourth Wall - seems eager to solve, chattering and willing to stick to his guns. Early feelings are good. Don't think he's scum pushing Rugrat tbh
12. Curry - honestly same as above
13. Rugrat - the non-chalantless of the claim, general demeanour and making early reads. I think Rugrat is town and scape goat for scum trying to get Blaine to night
16. Barry - his game is a mirror image to Star Wars imo, the reaction to the duel is something I'd expect from scum than town Barry as explained, his explanation about why he sussed out Rugrat but not Tweet was weak. Pretty much all of my lasts post as there's a few reasons there.[/spoiler]

edit: sorry put the wrong quote by Tweet in

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Vote Barry to win the duel
Unvote
Vote Rugrat

Could easily be a scum fake and I've not liked his play.
We've got 10.5 hours left and no @Ace appearance. That's interesting. Perhaps he's not here because the Rugrat discussion looked like it might save him.

I think if you lynch Rugrat, he is going to flip town. When he does, look at the wagon and there'll definitely be scum.

I don't think majority ends my duel, it says it finishes at end of day so I'm going to leave my vote here.

vote Ace
Day 1 Vote Count

Ace (6) - Odo, Curry, T-Pein, Alco, PHEN0M, Chevy
T-Pein (1) - Lethal Banks
Doddsy (1) - Tweet
Rugrat (4) - CraigPelton, Grimus Augustus, Flay, The Fourth Wall

With 17 alive, it’s 9 to lynch.

Duel Standings on Who's Winning

Barry (6) - Odo, Rugrat, The Fourth Wall, Curry, Tweet, PHEN0M

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If Ace is gonna keep dodging I think ima vote him before going to sleep. That's still a while off though.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
we only have until 9am my time so unless he shows up in the next hour or so, just lynch

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I thought it was interesting. That is all. :garrett

I know you said scum hunting Day 1 isn't in your meta or what you do, but is there anyone you haven't liked at all, even a single post that pinged you wrong? I'm really trying to find reasons to believe you're town. I know you probably think I'm tunnelling you at this point, but it's not the case. If I had a reason to budge I would certainly look in to other options.

In your Potato Wars game, you seemed to at least be placing a little amount of sus on people early on, but haven't really seen that from you. Just Town PoE.
I didn't have anything at the time of this post, but Evans has raised some interesting points on Tweet and Barry.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score

I have considered that possibility. It can be a good scum tactic to let town rattle on among themselves whilst waiting for a claim, thus stalling, and potentially people move on from it. It can work, although the only person who has dropped their vote is me. Eventually though, it's going to come back him. So if he is stalling, the clock is ticking.

If Ace is gonna keep dodging I think ima vote him before going to sleep. That's still a while off though.

we only have until 9am my time so unless he shows up in the next hour or so, just lynch

I'll be awake for a few more hours. If Ace doesn't show up and you guys seriously want to push his lynch through, I'll help. I generally am not a huge fan of lynching with no claim but Ace doesn't look great as is and a flip would be nice.