Throwback Music Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Not sure what you mean. A lynch is still achievable today depending on what others want to do, I think there's a pretty good chance we're gonna nail scum out of the prime candidates. :toomanykobes

Rugrats case is based on music taste and lostprophets im pretty sure has been discussed somewhere. He has fully claimed when asked to and has had convincing explanations for his actions.

Ace is case has a lot more merit about his early play and his sheer ignorance to the thread and his wagon is p much considered as a "no I am not claiming" so he needs to be lynched.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Rugrats case is based on music taste and lostprophets im pretty sure has been discussed somewhere. He has fully claimed when asked to and has had convincing explanations for his actions.

Ace is case has a lot more merit about his early play and his sheer ignorance to the thread and his wagon is p much considered as a "no I am not claiming" so he needs to be lynched.

Rugrat's case wasn't based on that for me. It is something Flay suggested. I'm not going to tunnel RR and stop us from getting something done, especially when Ace could very well have been trying to ride out time.

I need to sleep.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Unusually aggressive for him even if it has been a while.

Pretty consistent on it though, was at Rugrat well before the Ace wagon he hopped on but never seemed as interested in. Can't see why the claim would deter him from that.
I'm just surprised in the confidence level given it seems like there isn't much substantively behind it

CraigPelton

Reaction score
You told me to stop playing around
14701.jpg
Did I?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@The Fourth Wall

16. Barry - his game is a mirror image to Star Wars imo, the reaction to the duel is something I'd expect from scum than town Barry as explained, his explanation about why he sussed out Rugrat but not Tweet was weak. Pretty much all of my lasts post as there's a few reasons there.[/spoiler]

edit: sorry put the wrong quote by Tweet in

like let me expand on this,

town Barry getting duelled knowing his watcher claim is a completely never gonna die D1 and knowing the duel doesn't guarantee his death would mock me like "come on then bro :heston, you're an idiot :bosque" sort of thing. That anger looked like "ffs caught D1 in a duel and everyones going to vote me over fucking nothing" you get me?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@The Fourth Wall

You wanted a reads list:

1. Odo - seems to solving and the way he's conveying his opinion gives me an early doors town lean, just a feelin'
3. Chloe B - didn't like his initial stuff with Flay, the way he was talking and trying to solve afterwards seemed townie
5. Chevy
6. T-Pein
7. Lethal - something itching me about why he was so harsh to T-Pein. Especially the toxic comment. Really have an itch that whole interaction was forced.
8. Tweet - If Barry flips scum (93%) then I think this could be an attempt at distancing
9. Ace - As said, he seems like a far cry of his performance last game. The early reads were super weak. I gave him a town lean for being confident, relaxed and care free coming into the game. It's the complete opposite here.
11. The Fourth Wall - seems eager to solve, chattering and willing to stick to his guns. Early feelings are good. Don't think he's scum pushing Rugrat tbh
12. Curry - honestly same as above
13. Rugrat - the non-chalantless of the claim, general demeanour and making early reads. I think Rugrat is town and scape goat for scum trying to get Blaine to night
16. Barry - his game is a mirror image to Star Wars imo, the reaction to the duel is something I'd expect from scum than town Barry as explained, his explanation about why he sussed out Rugrat but not Tweet was weak. Pretty much all of my lasts post as there's a few reasons there.[/spoiler]

edit: sorry put the wrong quote by Tweet in

Just realised a few errors in my own reads list here lmao

3. Chloe B - didn't like his initial stuff with Blaine, the way he was talking and trying to solve afterwards seemed townie
6. T-Pein - looks similar to last game, only a slight lean as I still think he could be a deceptive player. He clearly has an awareness of scum tactics and playing the game
13. Rugrat - the non-chalantless of the claim, general demeanour and making early reads. I think Rugrat is town and scape goat for scum trying to get Ace to night

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Unvote
Vote: Ace

I think he's on 7 now with my vote, he needs two more if people wanna push this through. It's a fine wagon, aside from no claim. Obviously with different timezones some people can wait a bit longer to potentially hammer, but I have a feeling he's not going to claim before deadline.
Aight well

vote Ace
Day 1 Vote Count

Ace (8) - Odo, Curry, T-Pein, Alco, PHEN0M, Chevy, The Fourth Wall, Tweet
T-Pein (1) - Lethal Banks
Rugrat (3) - CraigPelton, Grimus Augustus, Flay

With 17 alive, it’s 9 to lynch.

Duel Standings on Who's Winning

Barry (6) - Odo, Rugrat, The Fourth Wall, Curry, Tweet, PHEN0M

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
nah Chris isn't even playing

:heston

Oh..
Wth.
Their avatars and name color are the same got confused.

Vote Augustus to win

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So before he's hammered and I lose the duel.

Town investigative roles please look at Barry and if he flips scum (93%) please look at Tweet & Lethal

:vincepoint

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Did Ace really dipped out lmao.
Get him out of here.

@Kajuh @Blaine @Rugrat

Why are these guys not voting btw?
Weird AF
One of them is mafia

Reactions: CraigPelton

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Also about the duel.
If we all refuse to vote what happens?
I am thinking its town V town tbh

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames

CraigPelton

Reaction score
vote barry to win the duel

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
It's either Grim or Barry. Get it right.