Throwback Music Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
I tried, Tweet blocked that and let Blaine slink away
You tried to get him to claim later, at the time of your first vote you had 0 intention of a claim-worthy wagon building.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Does it really look like I'm just 'blending in' at this point? Also why did you credit T-Pein for getting us out of fluff when that was clearly me?

I guess you did looking back as you got Blaine to say he wasn't VT after being rattled a tad. I just didn't know where you were trying to go with it afterwards. It felt like Town response to me.

When I was reading back T-Pein was doing a ton and analysis, so I felt good about him and appreciated his continued efforts to get us out of fluff.

Chloe B

Reaction score
You tried to get him to claim later, at the time of your first vote you had 0 intention of a claim-worthy wagon building.

No I wanted him to claim right away, and I still want him to but he's kinda fucked off

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Looking back they both voted him during the same minute so it might not have been intentional.

@Rugrat Was your vote meant to be 2nd behind TAT or were you pressure trapping independently?
Deliberately after Pat

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
No I wanted him to claim right away, and I still want him to but he's kinda fucked off
For future reference if you want to build a wagon on someone telling the thread you don't care what their alignment is might not be the play.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Hello everybody, let’s have a friendly game of mafia that we all contest in the right spirit! :garrett

Have you just been content sitting back and watching the entire time?

Ace

Reaction score
Flay's probably town because I recall this level of aggressive play before in his town game.

I've never played with The Fourth Wall before but based on my impression of their general posting style they feel townie here

T-Pein appears to be his same obnoxious self from last game so he's unfortunately probably town too.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
So what is the overall consensus on the pros and cons in Blaine claiming now?

Scum knows he isn't VT now but they don't know his exact role, does he still need to claim to get protection like Flay was trying to get at?

I'm trying to work if that was a Town motivation or not, I can see where they might be a town train of thought in that. If Blaine has a really good role, you obviously don't want him taken out straight away. With that being said, the whole thing felt iffy. I don't know how else to put it.

Ace

Reaction score
Also for those questioning Tweet's play around Blaine most of you seem to be players with minimal experience playing with Blaine; it is definitely needed to definitively tell Blaine not to claim in that situation lol

Not necessarily reading Tweet town for it though as it feels like an easy way to get quick townpoints

Chloe B

Reaction score
For future reference if you want to build a wagon on someone telling the thread you don't care what their alignment is might not be the play.

okay cool

so if Blaine flips town, Flay is ___ and Rugrat is ___

and if Blaine flips scum, Flay is ___ and Rugrat is ___

would you mind sharing your opinion and finishing the sentences with town or scum?