Throwback Music Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Day 1 Vote Count

Flay (3) - The Fourth Wall, Barry, Evans
Ace (2) - Odo, Curry
The Fourth Wall (1) - Flay

Final vote count for the evening as I’m off to sleep!

With 17 alive, it’s 9 to lynch. You have ~33 hours remaining.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Ace

Reaction score
If anyone’s wondering, aces town reads there are both on players who can potentially be a pain in the ass cause of their aggression levels, but it feels too generous to give those reads to me, at least for the reasons ace gave them
So... you acknowledge Flay's aggression levels this game which are in stark contrast to last game yet think its not a good enough reason?

T-Pein I would love to read anything other than town and legitimately considered voting him before I'd even read the thread but after reading the thread I couldn't in good faith deny that he feels identical to his garbagio town game last time out

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Seems awfully indecisive of you

almost as if you don't really think I'm scum but don't mind me getting lynched anyway if the wagon picks up even if there's someone you don't like more...

vote TFW

you can see how I've come to this conclusion

Being indecisive as Town is literally my downfall lmao I never trust my reads all that much, especially Day 1. The wagon on you has more votes and so far more people in agreement (unless they have changed their mind now) If I move to Rugrat, I'm not really pushing unless I can get people to follow.

I'm not gonna stop you for the reasons you have, but you're better off looking elsewhere

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
So... you acknowledge Flay's aggression levels this game which are in stark contrast to last game yet think its not a good enough reason?

T-Pein I would love to read anything other than town and legitimately considered voting him before I'd even read the thread but after reading the thread I couldn't in good faith deny that he feels identical to his garbagio town game last time out

but you didn’t cite the last game. You specifically said you remember him being aggressive in another game

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Believe me Flay, I'm honoured you value my scum potential this much. :arya:

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I can't recall the specific games but I know it happens.

I mean he's far more bold as town such as legitimately faking information as town

The difference between this game and last is telling and the last game as well as the game when Flay played with Rugrat and I as scum was proof enough for me that Flay just isn't able/willing to replicate his carefree game properly as scum.

He faked info as scum last game which is even more bold

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
These meta reads are gonna drive me crazy, I should have read the previous games

giphy.gif

Chloe B

Reaction score
Back pals!

Hey, how do you feel about full claiming? Since scum know you aren't a VT they might think you a power role and you are widely being read as town so they might go after you but town protective and investigative roles could deter that and possibly catch scum off it.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Hey, how do you feel about full claiming? Since scum know you aren't a VT they might think you a power role and you are widely being read as town so they might go after you but town protective and investigative roles could deter that and possibly catch scum off it.
I can say what I am but not what I can do if ya want

Ace

Reaction score
but you didn’t cite the last game. You specifically said you remember him being aggressive in another game

I didn't say any specific game, I was referring to his meta as town.

He faked info as scum last game which is even more bold

No, it is not more bold to fake info as scum than it is to fake info as town.

Scum you are working with a team and are faking for a logical reason.

When Flay fakes its because "lol i think person x is scum so let me get them lynched by faking info and if they're town then woops"

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Also Flay you're acting like I don't suspect you at all anymore, which isn't true. You're still somebody I'd be happy to see a claim of, potentially get a better read in the process. The wagon has more votes.

Surely you can see why I would stick on you for now. Unless you feel I'm being opportunistic scum, I felt my reasons were more than fair with what I've had to go off. I could have just said nothing and let the votes hopefully continue on you, but I like to be open about my reads and thought process.

I don't think these are scum traits.