Throwback Music Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Flays play is what I’d do as town if I were in his position :draper2

Okay, so who should we go for then?

What do you think of Rugrats vote on Blaine and then removal and now he's quiet?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm asking if you wanted to argue with it, I'm asking if you agreed with it
With you calling for Curry and TFW to be shot? Fundamentally no, I'm against wildly vigging away especially at unclaimed players.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I dunno bro. Maybe because I had to ask you multiple times

and ooh boy it's like you didn't know me back on WF

You asked me for my entrances twice, once after I recommended you reads my games

nowhere near as hard as you’re making out here

:reigns3

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
From what I recall of Curry, it feels like Town him. I swear the last game a long time ago I saw him play he had a little burst of posts and then slowed. I guess you could look at him asking questions as more of trying to appear town than actively hunting scum, but I am not feeling suspect of him at the moment, really.
Alright fair, can't say anybody else has really caught my attention so far though.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Okay, so who should we go for then?

What do you think of Rugrats vote on Blaine and then removal and now he's quiet?

his explanation seems fine

the phrasing of your question suggests you don’t think it is?

Chloe B

Reaction score
I thought you were trying too hard to be a town leader (as in, it looked like scum blending in) and then you made a post that felt odd about me and Curry and the vig and how we weren't 'playing' when it was still in fluff stage. So I wasn't sure what you wanted from us, I guess.

You're also asking a lot of questions than anything else, and I feel like that's an easy way to be productive as scum but it can be a town trait too.

Does it really look like I'm just 'blending in' at this point? Also why did you credit T-Pein for getting us out of fluff when that was clearly me?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'd so that's only exclusionary if they thought it'd go somewhere which I can't imagine either did with the flimsy reasoning.

It still wouldn't look good though, right? Say Blaine flips Town eventually and they are both scum and were on him like that with flimsy reasoning?

Chloe B

Reaction score
You asked me for my entrances twice, once after I recommended you reads my games

nowhere near as hard as you’re making out here

:reigns3

Alright bro, I'm wrong and you're right

Who else do you like as scum other than me?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Flays play is what I’d do as town if I were in his position :draper2

but do you expect Flay to act like you?

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
It still wouldn't look good though, right? Say Blaine flips Town eventually and they are both scum and were on him like that with flimsy reasoning?

Looking back they both voted him during the same minute so it might not have been intentional.

@Rugrat Was your vote meant to be 2nd behind TAT or were you pressure trapping independently?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I didn’t like the wagon, I just new he’d be easily rattled with a few votes so we could get a read.

the only thing you can claim to be a lie is my motivation which is unverifiable.

if you think I’m lying and now bricking it under the pressure (of zero votes) why aren’t you voting me?

^ This?

Yeah it seems fine, I suppose. Could he not do this as scum though? Try to get Blaine to rattle and claim early to give scum info.

I could see the Town motivation for doing that to get a read on him, but his initial vote did feel opportunistic.

his explanation seems fine

the phrasing of your question suggests you don’t think it is?

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
Actually I'm not all that sure it matter without the intent to get at least a claim off the push which I can't give them credit for.

0 danger they had to fear a flip from it.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Actually I'm not all that sure it matter without the intent to get at least a claim off the push which I can't give them credit for.

0 danger they had to fear a flip from it.

I tried, Tweet blocked that and let Blaine slink away