Throwback Music Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chloe B

Reaction score
I'm like an open book :becky2

Unless I'm scum, then I'm like a half open book. My scum game got better, but there is little inconsistencies which I feel are obvious. Perhaps not as obvious to everyone else.

I'm gonna be honest, I don't like when players focus too much on meta reads though.

who do you like as scum

Chloe B

Reaction score
@T-Pein™

Still waiting for your thoughts on your own scum game

Or did you not draw scum on other sites?

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
you just gave me a bunch of games and said have at it

and I said I would but I want YOUR opinion of your scum game

why you squirming?

I don't really get the impression he's squirming by his posts so far.

Could he not change his scum game up anyway? I guess I just don't understand why you are focusing this so hard.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
@T-Pein™

any reason why you ignored this question?

Eh what do you want me to say?
Have I ever been mafia in a light mafia game? No
I have played in a mafia team but in those super role madness games.
Someone superkilled me day 1, I got revived, I got superkilled again...

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
who do you like as scum

You :CENA
Rugrat, potentially. Blaine vote felt weird and he removed it and is now quiet again. Doesn't look great.

Not really sure about anyone else right now. I don't have meta reads, so I'm just going off what I read in the thread. I don't trust meta reads as much as other people anyways.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Lies,
You would had voted and retreated most likely.
Now you unvoted.
If you liked the wagon enough then you should still be actively pushing for blaine.
Otherwise you are just trying to lynch because?

Btw I am not defending this Blaine fella.
I have nothing to say about him.

He claims a non VT role so...he literally has to claim some sort of action eventually.
See this last point is why I think he'll likely be town, I don't think he has a great understanding of fake claims as mafia and him saying he's not VT oughta mean he already knows what he's gonna claim. Out of him that just strikes me as someone who looked at their role PM and now tells us exactly what he saw.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say one of Flay or Rugrat is scum, but they are not aligned if that is the case. Those are the only two that have got me to feel iffy.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
See this last point is why I think he'll likely be town, I don't think he has a great understanding of fake claims as mafia and him saying he's not VT oughta mean he already knows what he's gonna claim. Out of him that just strikes me as someone who looked at their role PM and now tells us exactly what he saw.

Blaine reminds me a little of myself. Fake claims are something I worry about the most as scum and often rely on teammates to help me out. Being questioned about the song year earlier would have made me squirm as scum I bet. The fact Blaine just blurted out 'I'm not VT' thing just seems really towny.

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say one of Flay or Rugrat is scum, but they are not aligned if that is the case. Those are the only two that have got me to feel iffy.

Why can RR/Flay not be s/s?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yeah, why?
I just felt his opening to be kinda unnatural for him, maybe it's that he hasn't played in a long time but I remember him being a lot more laid-back and distant than this opening here, it just strikes me as a bit overtuned and trying to look "normal" too much.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I didn’t like the wagon, I just new he’d be easily rattled with a few votes so we could get a read.

the only thing you can claim to be a lie is my motivation which is unverifiable.

if you think I’m lying and now bricking it under the pressure (of zero votes) why aren’t you voting me?

Because we have plenty of time.
But you are on my sus list.

So for instance I am not liking this Chloe B trying to talk about past games?
Isnt that weird?
Seems like they went from trying to push Blaine to talking about Mafia Metas of other players.
Not sure I understand where they are going with this.
Probably fluff.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score

Unless I'm scum, then I'm like a half open book. My scum game got better, but there is little inconsistencies which I feel are obvious. Perhaps not as obvious to everyone else.

I'm gonna be honest, I don't like when players focus too much on meta reads though.
You seem pretty comfortable in thread atm is why I'm asking

Chloe B

Reaction score
I thought you just wanted my entrances lol not my overall scum meta.

The stuff I push in the threads is usually to the plan of whats made in the QT, but I'll usually try and gain a town read with an emotional / tunnelly argument that I can often get into as town

@Chloe B this is what I meant by I gave you my entrances already :francis

Okay fair enough, was that so hard?

So who do you like as scum? I know you've voted me but let me ask you, do you think my play this game fits my scum meta breh?

So more questions about scum meta, except mine this time. Do you think I'm following my scum meta?

Such as?

I don't really get the impression he's squirming by his posts so far.

Could he not change his scum game up anyway? I guess I just don't understand why you are focusing this so hard.

I just wanted an answer to my question buddeh, relax

Eh what do you want me to say?
Have I ever been mafia in a light mafia game? No
I have played in a mafia team but in those super role madness games.
Someone superkilled me day 1, I got revived, I got superkilled again...

okay gotcha

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
I just felt his opening to be kinda unnatural for him, maybe it's that he hasn't played in a long time but I remember him being a lot more laid-back and distant than this opening here, it just strikes me as a bit overtuned and trying to look "normal" too much.
Call me on day 2

Chloe B

Reaction score

So when I asked for one of Curry and TFW to be vigged did that resonate with you?