This place is a joke.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Much like a few others have said, this section used to be a great section. Yet that was over a year ago, the past six too eight months this place has been hanging on by a thread and now the thread has snapped and nothing has happened here for over a month.

It is possible like any place to revive but it would seriously take a group effort and a whole ammount of members returning that were here in this sections peak in early to mid 2008. We would all need to post in each others threads, I remember even in the final months of this place where it was just CT, Sex, Andrew, Gards (occasionally), Connorton and maybe two others would mainly just post in thier own BTB's. People would post their shows and log off, that doesn't help anyone.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Much like a few others have said, this section used to be a great section. Yet that was over a year ago, the past six too eight months this place has been hanging on by a thread and now the thread has snapped and nothing has happened here for over a month.

It is possible like any place to revive but it would seriously take a group effort and a whole ammount of members returning that were here in this sections peak in early to mid 2008. We would all need to post in each others threads, I remember even in the final months of this place where it was just CT, Sex, Andrew, Gards (occasionally), Connorton and maybe two others would mainly just post in thier own BTB's. People would post their shows and log off, that doesn't help anyone.

Thats exactly what I just said. You just reworded my post & filled it with nonsense.

Anyways, MS let all these banned members back so we should NEED to get some talent back (Weebo, xImplusive, ext.). But the attitude of this section is a serious problem when guys like Evil Austin, and others tend to complain about the section not having hope, and what not.

Evil Austin

I never said I don't have hope, I am planning on opening a BTB in the coming days but I just said it isn't going to be easy.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The only people who can 'save' this section, or even this site if you feel that way is to contribute. All this thread has been for the most part is endless bitching at each other with no efforts at solving the problem.

In other words do something about it.

The Rated R CMStar

I think this section can be saved, with the mere act of reviewing the shows that get posted.

Andrew made a great effort, but I think it all fall to the fact that nobody really liked to be forced to review a show.

I think we, for example, should restart posting shows, but just as it was done about 3 years, them being mostly recaps or summaries, with not full matches, that way not only the ones who post but the reviewers can get back in the game so to speak.

We can take it from there and slowly evolve.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
If the forum was solely devoted to drivel then I wouldn't mind, however this was once a great wrestling forum and now it's this.

This has never been a good forum. It's the Great Khali of wrestling forums and this section is even worse. I logged in for the first time in 2 months and find, about 10 threads that have been active since I went with only a few posts. I guess people finally saw the light. For all of you too stupid not to, have fun talking to three people and loading up on Doritos whilst sitting in front of your PC.

CT Styles

I didn't see it as CT got bagged for being too critical. CT got bagged for being a whiney bitch about the section, and not doing anything about it. I completly agree with it. Notice how seX Power, and CT say that being critical is the way to go, and that writing 100 page matches is also the best way to do a BTB, but this formula has been failing miserably for months already.
Did you not read my last post?

Taking BTB's too serious is just as funny as CT & seX constantly backing each other up. You guys get upset for someone having comedy in a show? Are you serious? Get over yourself, and realize that BTBs when they first came out weren't 100 pages a show, and as I recall thats when BTB's were cool, and fun. You guys need to slow it down, and just relax. Stop with gay ass threads such as these. If the section is such a joke, why not contribute your own BTB. I recall loving your BTB's why not bring them back? If your relying on the ones you diss to 'save the section' then I'm not to sure what to say to you.

CT & seX, you need to lead by example.
What is it that can be done? I left because this place was going nowhere.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
DC, please, your just band wagoning everyone else that's turning their backs on the forum. 8 months ago you guys would open IWF as soon as you started up your laptops.

CT, this place is going to stay at no where if no one decides to help it, and just give up.

CMS proposed the best possible solution for this "depression", lolz btw. We clearly are getting lazy, and don't want to be bothered with tremendously long shows. I doubt half of us will want to read really long shows. I find myself struggling to read Andrew's shows. It takes me like a five sit downs to finish a show tbh. So we start small, a big cause of failure in BTB is that we shoot TOO high. We need to chill, relax, and have fun with it. I sense hope coming from IWF.

CT Styles

DC, please, your just band wagoning everyone else that's turning their backs on the forum. 8 months ago you guys would open IWF as soon as you started up your laptops.

CT, this place is going to stay at no where if no one decides to help it, and just give up.
He's had the same feelings forever. He's always been unimpressed with the site but I've always respected what he's said because he's realistic.

You said it yourself, people are lazy. Try the method of doing short shows and see where you are in three months.

xtremebadass

Looks like CT Styles if OFF THAT

XBA scores with the Cheap Jay-Z reference!

Hometown Kid

It seems like too many people are too obsessed with reviews. That is the main problem is that nobody wants to write reviews of whole shows like that. I think there should be a rep mandate or something saying you read the shows and make comments on that, and having nobody allowed to post in threads except the original booker. Or go back to the BM/WM thing...instead of something I had seen a lot of is writing reviews as they read the shows, which likely killed anyone's enjoyment of the show or the review.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
damn, just remembered I was one of the first to use the whole show review thing. I guess you can blame the whole entire collapse of the BTB section on me.

but maybe BTB can be simplified, with more like an EWR type thing where there's more focus on storylines than super matches. it looks easier to do, and therefore more people could do it. or if the "cool people" did it, maybe everyone else will bandwagon?

xtremebadass

damn, just remembered I was one of the first to use the whole show review thing. I guess you can blame the whole entire collapse of the BTB section on me.

You can blame it on me too because I just stopped and never came back :( I always wanted to but then I got a job