This place is a joke.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

I personally don't see what's wrong with it, the people who post here keep posting because they like it, the others leave and since we seem to still have good members, everything seems fine to me. =D

CT Styles

Let me ask you a question. Why does it matter if people review or not? You should be writing because you want to not because you want a hero biscuit and a pat on the head.
Qwake merely said bring back the old review system and I gave him an example of how pathetic it was.

..And people liked people to review; the common reason being people didn't like putting work into something and no one reading it. However, judging by all these posts, no one wants to put effort in so I guess there's no need.

Qwake

Yeah but if the old review system was to come back, if somebody faked the review by leaving a one worded comment you could warn them and tell them either to stop faking the review or be a little more indepth, and if they didn't learn from their mistake then just ingnore them and don't return reviews etc.

I find it funny how some of you are getting worked up over nothing.

seX-Power

Yeah but if the old review system was to come back, if somebody faked the review by leaving a one worded comment you could warn them and tell them either to stop faking the review or be a little more indepth, and if they didn't learn from their mistake then just ingnore them and don't return reviews etc.

I find it funny how some of you are getting worked up over nothing.

Shut the fuck up, talking like you know everything. How about you quit your pointless bitching cunt, and actually do something other than pinning blame on others and whining like some pitiful internet badass. Get fucked loser, you'd only make the section worse.

:saddam:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well now that the bookers that had sand in their vaginas are no longer planning on returning (sex power, ct styles) then I guess I'll be making my return to BTB soon enough. Maybe this time around there will be an audience that appreciates comedy > 100 page main events.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
LOLS at everyone getting worked up about how CT gave an example of the usual review system and then everyone cracked it at him and told him to get the fuck out. I guess me and seX should also take our leave, but ah well. Also, it pretty hypocritical of people who are saying if you don't have a BTB get the fuck out, and they don't have a BTB themselves.

Also, it's true, people just shouldn't write for reviews, but ultimately, it will lead to people saying IM WRITING SHOWS FOR NOTHING AND IM NOT GETTING THE RECOGNITION I DESERVE NOMNOMNOM and then it leads to the complaints; the subject being lack of inactivity due to no reviews.

I have a suggestion; how about we all, and I'll reiterate that, we all should just shut the fuck up, quit whining, and if you want to make a BTB, fine, make a BTB. If not, you can still cast your opinion if you don't have a BTB, but don't go flaming of epic proportions.

CT Styles

Well now that the bookers that had sand in their vaginas are no longer planning on returning (sex power, ct styles) then I guess I'll be making my return to BTB soon enough. Maybe this time around there will be an audience that appreciates comedy > 100 page main events.
You are literally the definition of a fucking idiot. You have this act of being an 'I don't care what anyone thinks, here's my opinion' tough guy, but you just make yourself look like the biggest fucking idiot.

Read my post to you before, for fuck's sake.

C4

Fuck off.

Dude. You're such a hypocrite.

Weren't you the same guy who was praising me when the first Slammy came up? (Search for the thread and look at it) And everybody on here knows that the Slammys were a fantastic concept.

No wonder why I was featured in the BTB Hall of Fame and yearbook and you weren't. Think about it twice before telling a veteran BTB'r to fuck off, kiddo.

Evil Austin

I'm going to have to but in and say my two cents worth here- as much as I disagree with CT for the most part but C4 I personally don't see you as a vet BTBer. someone like CMS would be a vet BTBer, you were a BTBer long before CT yes but you left for a year lets say and CT kept going.

Edit/ it's like saying Zach Rhyder, he began his gimmick not too long ago... say he left for ten years and came back out of nowhere suddenly he said because i was here before all of you I am a vet yet I haven't accomplished a thing. No offense C4 that's just how I saw it, you were never in the booking section but you did help out on the sidelines with the slammy's and the BTB graphics.

xtremebadass

With this topic I believe the BTB section is WICKED active, no offense lol

Evil Austin

@ XBA: Yeah lol, if people posted in the BTB section like they do in this thread then we wouldn't have the need for this thread nor a problem.

C4

I wasn't even arguing with CT btw. I respect him as a booker because I've seen his work in this section and I know him. But dude, who the fuck is seX-power, a fucking wannabe? He's telling me to fuck off when he doesn't even know the half of this section.

Then they say this place is a joke. Read my post again. Idiots.

seX-Power

I wasn't even arguing with CT btw. I respect him as a booker because I've seen his work in this section and I know him. But dude, who the fuck is seX-power, a fucking wannabe? He's telling me to fuck off when he doesn't even know the half of this section.

Then they say this place is a joke. Read my post again. Idiots.

I never praised your Slammies, lolz.

And where the fuck have you been in the last year. Oh that's right, calling BTB a 'waste of time' and 'pointless' with Monkeystyle while guys like CT and I carried this section through a period of time where the section was struggling and guys like us (and others, not saying it was just us) kept it alive.

If I don't know 'half the section', then I guess 'half the section' went running tail between their legs once the going got tough.

For the record, just to try and contribute positively I tried to post my completed ECW Week 1 (I did 3 and a half shows for the record) but the page never loaded...

Qwake

Shut the fuck up, talking like you know everything. How about you quit your pointless bitching cunt, and actually do something other than pinning blame on others and whining like some pitiful internet badass. Get fucked loser, you'd only make the section worse.

:saddam:

ROFL, where the fuck did that come from?

I was replying to CT about what he said trying to sort a few things out incase people ever wanted to return to this section, I thought about the review systems and how that may effect the section, when did I talk as if I knew everything and when did I bitch? When did I pin the blame on others or whine? I was only trying to help fix the problems lol.

I would only make the section worse? How could it possibly get any worse? My activity in the section would help it out, anybodys activity would help it out. You do know my last post wasn't directed at you too, don't you?