This place is a joke.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

Stick CMS & XBA in charge, like old times, and get the advertising on BTBing stepped up. :y:

seX-Power

I didn't see it as CT got bagged for being too critical. CT got bagged for being a whiney bitch about the section, and not doing anything about it. I completly agree with it. Notice how seX Power, and CT say that being critical is the way to go, and that writing 100 page matches is also the best way to do a BTB, but this formula has been failing miserably for months already.

You're an idiot. If I may recall, back when you did BTB, I was the one who personally told you to write shorter matches as nobody would give a shit about the essays you were writing. And then you blame the section's failure on the formula? Well sorry, it's because people are too lazy to review and there are no high quality BTBs that set the bar here anymore.

Taking BTB's too serious is just as funny as CT & seX constantly backing each other up. You guys get upset for someone having comedy in a show? Are you serious? Get over yourself, and realize that BTBs when they first came out weren't 100 pages a show, and as I recall thats when BTB's were cool, and fun. You guys need to slow it down, and just relax. Stop with gay ass threads such as these. If the section is such a joke, why not contribute your own BTB. I recall loving your BTB's why not bring them back? If your relying on the ones you diss to 'save the section' then I'm not to sure what to say to you.

When did I get upset over having comedy? And when did I ever make any moves towards saving the section? Lolz, I've quit BTB for what, 3 months now? And here you are accusing me of making whiney threads and not relaxing? You're a hypocrite, and if (unlike me) you care about this section, then why don't YOU do something other than bitch.

CT & seX, you need to lead by example.

Fuck off.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
seX, you aren't a very good leader by example using explicit language like that. You should be ashamed.

Qwake

Stick CMS & XBA in charge, like old times, and get the advertising on BTBing stepped up. :y:

How the fuck would that help? XBA isn't in the section anymore (well not like he used to be) so he wouldn't be of much help unless he was active in the section again, also, Monkeystyle is having less mods, why would you then want to add CMS back as a mod?

I think the old reviewing system would help if there were actually shows to review, the old way was so much simpler, having best match, worst match, best promo, worst promo and overall thoughts, you could explain what you thought of most things like that, other then getting into every single little detail of the show which does slowly get boring, not blaming HFH or anything lol.

I don't know why alot of you are here bitching and complaining, you don't even have BTBs in the section. If you want the place to work and run how it used to then make a BTB, post shows and reviews to others and get on with it, don't just make another thread saying this place sucks and we need to fix it, do something to fix it like making a BTB.

CT Styles

Everyone faked with the previous review system.

bm: main evnt
wm: n/a
bp: opener
wp: n/a
ac: check out my show raw is up

Familiar?

Evil Austin

That was nearly two years ago, the majority of us were noobs back then and I used to do that a few times and so did a lot of people. At least now we can put in some information onto why we chose that match as the best match. etc. I am pretty sure people are mature enough to give a bit of insight into the show.

Evil Austin

We all know everyone faked it but seriously I think we are mature enough to trust each other with the system two years later? have we grown up?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Since when are you actice in the section MS?

I'm not active in this section at all but I'm on hypocrisy patrol these days. Bitching about lack of activity and then not contributing to the activity on the site = mass failure.

This has never been a good forum. It's the Great Khali of wrestling forums and this section is even worse. I logged in for the first time in 2 months and find, about 10 threads that have been active since I went with only a few posts. I guess people finally saw the light. For all of you too stupid not to, have fun talking to three people and loading up on Doritos whilst sitting in front of your PC.

Who are you? Get lost.

Everyone faked with the previous review system.

bm: main evnt
wm: n/a
bp: opener
wp: n/a
ac: check out my show raw is up

Familiar?

Let me ask you a question. Why does it matter if people review or not? You should be writing because you want to not because you want a hero biscuit and a pat on the head.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
You're an idiot. If I may recall, back when you did BTB, I was the one who personally told you to write shorter matches as nobody would give a shit about the essays you were writing. And then you blame the section's failure on the formula? Well sorry, it's because people are too lazy to review and there are no high quality BTBs that set the bar here anymore.

You're a fucking jackass who gets defensive at a moments notice. Get lost you fucking clown. If the formula isn't to blame then what it? Cause, and effect dickwad, no one was motivated because they didn't get reviews. No one reviewed because they weren't ready to read long ass shows.

Lolz, I've quit BTB for what, 3 months now? And here you are accusing me of making whiney threads and not relaxing? You're a hypocrite, and if (unlike me) you care about this section, then why don't YOU do something other than bitch

Jackass, if you quit, cya. You weren't complaining, and whining? Well you definately weren't contributing anything positive to the section. Your here swearing that your a BTB god, that its easy as hell, that were slow and dumb. Last time I checked, you didn't have an uber BTB no where as good as CMS, Anigma, or even HFH's BTBs. Stop talking shit, and get out. No one wants your pointless posts, and when ever a post has meaning its just you backing up an "e-friend". I just got here yesterday theres not much I can do in a days notice. I've brain stormed for BTB ideas, I've been doing research so stfu, and don't speak on what you don't know. Seriously, get out if your not going to do anything. Plz.

Yeah I forgot you were too cool for BTB when I posted the lead by example bit. Mister Cool Guy.

seX-Power

You're a fucking jackass who gets defensive at a moments notice. Get lost you fucking clown. If the formula isn't to blame then what it? Cause, and effect dickwad, no one was motivated because they didn't get reviews. No one reviewed because they weren't ready to read long ass shows.

Lolololol, and the other formula worked now? People faking reviews and nobody actually bothering to read shows at all. Nice to avoid your hypocrisy as well, because you were writing your incredibly boring essays when I told you to tone it down.

Jackass, if you quit, cya. You weren't complaining, and whining? Well you definately weren't contributing anything positive to the section. Your here swearing that your a BTB god, that its easy as hell, that were slow and dumb. Last time I checked, you didn't have an uber BTB no where as good as CMS, Anigma, or even HFH's BTBs. Stop talking shit, and get out. No one wants your pointless posts, and when ever a post has meaning its just you backing up an "e-friend". I just got here yesterday theres not much I can do in a days notice. I've brain stormed for BTB ideas, I've been doing research so stfu, and don't speak on what you don't know. Seriously, get out if your not going to do anything. Plz.

And what are you contributing? Nothing at all, only trying to shovel the blame on people that left the section long ago and don't have intentions of returning. How about you do something yourself if you care so much?

BTB God? Easy as hell? Slow and dumb? You're a fucking idiot. When did I ever brag of having an uber BTB? If anything, I helped carry this section through an inactive period of time with an imperfect, yet well respected BTB. What can you ever claim in this section? 2 Week BTBs and rants about how everything it dying? Good to see you're making a positive contribution, jackass.

Yeah I forgot you were too cool for BTB when I posted the lead by example bit. Mister Cool Guy.

I could be the hibee wwe fan and still be 'too cool' for BTB, it's grown so shit here nowadays.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Lolololol, and the other formula worked now? People faking reviews and nobody actually bothering to read shows at all. Nice to avoid your hypocrisy as well, because you were writing your incredibly boring essays when I told you to tone it down
Did I once say I didn't write long essays? I did, and it was tiresome, and not effective what so ever. I headed your advice, and started to tone it down.

BTB God? Easy as hell? Slow and dumb? You're a fucking idiot. When did I ever brag of having an uber BTB? If anything, I helped carry this section through an inactive period of time with an imperfect, yet well respected BTB. What can you ever claim in this section? 2 Week BTBs and rants about how everything it dying? Good to see you're making a positive contribution, jackass.
When the hell did I rant about the section in a negative way? I had a rant, and was very positive dick wad. I shared my thoughts for the section, and everyone liked what I said. & read two pages back. You were ribbing someone for not writing a good BTB.

Isn't it time you leave? I know I don't want to waste my time arguing with you, when I could be doing something a helluva lot more productive.

xtremebadass

I always thought BTB was an ego booster. Most bookers towards the latter end of my run in BTB didn't write because they wanted to, they wrote just to be better than everyone else and get comments from everyone else. It became very self centered, thus if it's all about "you," you didn't want to bother reviewing anyone else's show because then "your" show would get bumped down the list.

I might be exagerating a bit, but that's kind of how I saw it.

The Rated R CMStar

It all became personal, there just wasn't the fun of before. You could even see it in the chat room, the conversations went from random nonsense to "X booker is so overrated" or "you suck, deal with it" or "this place sucks, I am going to the other forum".