This place is a joke.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

C4 is right. CT, aside from pointless bitching what exactly have you contributed to making this place better? Oh yeah, nothing. So either start adding something or go somewhere else because you're clearly not happy here.
First off, I never thought you'd say the bolded and second, it's anarchy here now. It's almost beyond fixing, it's a spam forum now, not wrestling. What really put the final nails in the coffin was you doing the opposite of fixing it, bringing back all the banned members and removing all rules.

Kizza

Anarchy? Hardly.

I still see good discussion in the wrestling sections.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
If he means the BTB section, then I have to say I'm hardly surprised. CT spent most of his entire time in the BTB section shitting on everyone elses BTB about how its not good enough quality unless it was already previously established for 3 months. Buried virtually all interest for new members to want to make a BTB because of his harsh criticisms, and now wants to come back and just say the entire section sucks.

I haven't had more fun on IWF in months, Monkeystyle actually brought activity back the the forums and there's still plenty of wrestling discussion involved. So CT couldn't possibly be referring to the entire forum unless he were to actually be a true dumb ass.

seX-Power

If he means the BTB section, then I have to say I'm hardly surprised. CT spent most of his entire time in the BTB section shitting on everyone elses BTB about how its not good enough quality unless it was already previously established for 3 months. Buried virtually all interest for new members to want to make a BTB because of his harsh criticisms, and now wants to come back and just say the entire section sucks.

Are you srsly proposing that the section isn't shit? There's what, 1 BTB? Lulz. And then you have to attack CT for giving out constructive criticism and telling you you're shit. Well, you are. Get over yourself. I wanted to see you succeed but if you're blaming the section's failure on people telling what is the truth to other BTBers in that their work isn't great then fuck it. Stay shit.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Are you srsly proposing that the section isn't shit? There's what, 1 BTB? Lulz. And then you have to attack CT for giving out constructive criticism and telling you you're shit. Well, you are. Get over yourself. I wanted to see you succeed but if you're blaming the section's failure on people telling what is the truth to other BTBers in that their work isn't great then fuck it. Stay shit.

Yes, I'm shit because I don't feel like spending my entire week writing 30 pages of dribble to satisfy shit writers on a high horse who think because they can write Kenny Dykstra Vs. Rodney Mack for 15 pages that they somehow are authorities on good writing.

There's a reason I had comedy in my BTB's because you were the guys taking this shit so seriously you had a stick up your ass while you typed up your shows. If my opening was just giong to be a squash match between Jack Swagger Vs. Evan Karagias, that's what I was gonna write it as. Not worth 2 lines of my time, simple squash. While BTB elitists such as yourself would rather have your opening contest be 10 pages between The Boogeyman and Hornswoggle while you all patted each other on the back saying what a phenomenal job you did portraying Hornswoggles character to a tee.

I don't need BTB elitists to tell me a I'm a good writer or not. I already have proven that to several other people in many other online writing circles, more centered around e-fedding and short stories. But either way, I think it's more telling about my own priorities that I have more to do with my life than write 30 pages of the same boring ass repetitive crap that the average BTBer did every week.

seX-Power

Yes, I'm shit because I don't feel like spending my entire week writing 30 pages of dribble to satisfy shit writers on a high horse who think because they can write Kenny Dykstra Vs. Rodney Mack for 15 pages that they somehow are authorities on good writing.

There's a reason I had comedy in my BTB's because you were the guys taking this shit so seriously you had a stick up your ass while you typed up your shows. If my opening was just giong to be a squash match between Jack Swagger Vs. Evan Karagias, that's what I was gonna write it as. Not worth 2 lines of my time, simple squash. While BTB elitists such as yourself would rather have your opening contest be 10 pages between The Boogeyman and Hornswoggle while you all patted each other on the back saying what a phenomenal job you did portraying Hornswoggles character to a tee.

I don't need BTB elitists to tell me a I'm a good writer or not. I already have proven that to several other people in many other online writing circles, more centered around e-fedding and short stories. But either way, I think it's more telling about my own priorities that I have more to do with my life than write 30 pages of the same boring ass repetitive crap that the average BTBer did every week.

kthxbai.

And it's not that hard to write good, relevant stuff that people are interested in, in fact it's a lot easier than you're making it out to be. Maybe you're just slow.

C4

Slammy Awards were the essence of BTB.

That's how these things should be, entertaining. Not boring long bullshit paragraphs telling us stories of the moves being executed in the 'virtual ring'. I mean, who cares if Triple H beat Kurt Angle in an online forum BTB?

It should be more about 'us', the members of THIS forum. And if it relates to us, it gets entertaining otherwise it's boring.

That's what I think. :rolleyes:

CT Styles

I essentially meant the BTB section, that's why I put it in the BTB Lounge. However I didn't agree with the sudden no rules approach.

I haven't had more fun on IWF in months, Monkeystyle actually brought activity back the the forums and there's still plenty of wrestling discussion involved. So CT couldn't possibly be referring to the entire forum unless he were to actually be a true dumb ass.
You're an absolute fucking idiot. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

This was a section rant I did when I was active here, I'm not sure if it's the most recent though.
The Section
The section has numerous holes and negatives but they're definitely overruled by more positives. The positives are the amount of members that post here consistent, whereas at other sites this section is dead. I'll concentrate on of the negatives I see too much from here. People's ignorance towards REAL talent. Just because someone has replies in the hundreds and views in the thousands doesn't make them a legend! The cocksucking towards people like CMS, Levi and Anigma etc. is amazing. Whereas people like y2j__legend is being ignored and he's definitely up there with them, possibly even further! And I have a question. Why is this site so obsessed with length and size?! The size of matches has to be a fucking essay, the length of time your BTB's been running. It's almost a sin to not have a BTB be yearlong and if you have a BTB that runs for a year it doesn't matter whether it's pure shit or pure gold it'll be regarded as legendary. So can I ask, why is IWF BTB Section so obsessed with size and length? Why?

I was a hard marker when I reviewed, but why say I liked something when I didn't? If something's shit or I don't enjoy it, why say otherwise? There's no point for a review system if people aren't going to point out faults.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
So what's going on here then? Anyone who disagrees with CT saying that this section isn't shit is plain and simply delusional, there's been one BTB going on for weeks, although I see that CenaHardy is back to save us. What CT had was criticism, but he got criticised for being criticial {3 types of critical in 8 words~!} to people such as Anigma and CMS. However, he seemed to be very fond of me, so then again, he may be a delusional bastard as well :D. And yes, BTB is epicly sereose shizz, get it right.

seX-Power

Slammy Awards were the essence of BTB.

That's how these things should be, entertaining. Not boring long bullshit paragraphs telling us stories of the moves being executed in the 'virtual ring'. I mean, who cares if Triple H beat Kurt Angle in an online forum BTB?

It should be more about 'us', the members of THIS forum. And if it relates to us, it gets entertaining otherwise it's boring.

That's what I think. :rolleyes:

Fuck off.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I didn't see it as CT got bagged for being too critical. CT got bagged for being a whiney bitch about the section, and not doing anything about it. I completly agree with it. Notice how seX Power, and CT say that being critical is the way to go, and that writing 100 page matches is also the best way to do a BTB, but this formula has been failing miserably for months already.

Taking BTB's too serious is just as funny as CT & seX constantly backing each other up. You guys get upset for someone having comedy in a show? Are you serious? Get over yourself, and realize that BTBs when they first came out weren't 100 pages a show, and as I recall thats when BTB's were cool, and fun. You guys need to slow it down, and just relax. Stop with gay ass threads such as these. If the section is such a joke, why not contribute your own BTB. I recall loving your BTB's why not bring them back? If your relying on the ones you diss to 'save the section' then I'm not to sure what to say to you.

CT & seX, you need to lead by example.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

My Turn

Regarding comedy in BTB has anyone seen CTW? Specifically the Sabian-Chuck Taylor feud and the Mike Quackenbush-Delirious match from Unskinny Bop or alot of things I've done. Comedy has a place in BTB as long as it's done properly.

As far as this section it's awful. That's part of the reason I haven't posted (in addition to not wanting to write) is because it's pointless. I mean I knew going in that getting reviews would be hard considering my roster but not this bad. I mean I posted Unskinny Bop what 6 weeks ago and got nothing. Hell nobody's gotten anything at all in like the last 2 months almost. Where'd everybody go?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Ofcourse, no ones going to want to write full length shows when no one is reading, nor reviewing. I'm back so I'll try to contribute to the section, read a couple shows, review a couple of shows, but this has to be a group effort. The section cant be saved by one BTB, nor one member. We all need to stop bitching, change our attitudes, and get back to having fun with BTB like we did a year ago.