This place is a joke.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

See. What the fuck? How the hell can this forum survive with people spamming like this? My posts in my TSS account may have been worse this they are now, But at least I didnt spam. Honestly, This is a forum.

John for admin? :shifty:

CT Styles

I don't care if it revives it or not, because at this point I have no intention of returning.

Kizza

Stop being so serious. Just clean the sand out of your vagina and get over it.

CT Styles

If the forum was solely devoted to drivel then I wouldn't mind, however this was once a great wrestling forum and now it's this.

C4

If you can't do anything about it then stfu.

If you can, go ahead and make it a better place for all of us. No point in discussing something that can't be resolved.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If you can't do anything about it then stfu.

If you can, go ahead and make it a better place for all of us. No point in discussing something that can't be resolved.

C4 is right. CT, aside from pointless bitching what exactly have you contributed to making this place better? Oh yeah, nothing. So either start adding something or go somewhere else because you're clearly not happy here.