This is EXTREME: Fab watches ECW 1997 For the first time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
trips finish two matches with torn quads, and bret couldn't handle the flu :hhh6:

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
trips finish two matches with torn quads, and bret couldn't handle the flu :hhh6:
For a fairgrounds show?
Cmon-Son.gif

They had a better match on nitro when Bret had a broken head.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
i guess they didn't have to fill 20+ minutes on the nitro show.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
ECW World Heavyweight Champion: Shane Douglas
ECW Television Champion: Taz
ECW Tag Team Champions: The Dudley Boyz

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 230
September 15th, 1997
Boston, Massachusetts

Backstage: Francie is with Shane Douglas as he cuts one of his brutal waste of time promos; he says what you are looking at is 16 pounds of gold and he owns Francine which makes him the franchise.

Clips air of Terry Funk's retirement ceremony before his "final" match

Clips air of Kronus/Big Dick along with Joel’s pre-match intros, which looked better than the match.Kronus wins with a 450 Splash to get a title shot. The Dudleys attack him after the match AND NEW JACK COMES OUT! AND MAKES THE SAVE Joey claims it's the most violent half of the most violent tag team in ECW history and the better half of the best tag team in the world :lmao Okay Joey I get it.

Joey Styles announces The Dudley Boyz vs. Kronus & New Jack for the Tag Titles in the ECW Arena.

Jerry Lynn vs. Chris Candido (w/Francine & Bam Bam Bigelow)
This is Lynn’s debut as Joey shits all over WWF for not using him right, and then pisses, shits, and pukes on WCW for his amazing masked gimmick of J.L :lmao Very face paced X-Division/WWF Cruiserweight style match early on, a ton of counters and speed moves. Lynn gets the better of Candido early but he takes his attention away from Chris and he randomly tries to dive on Bam Bam who hasn’t gotten involved in the match at all :lmao Bam Bam catches him on a plancha dive and rams him spine first into the ring post before rolling him back into a waiting Candido. Chris proceeds to work the back which gets no sold whenever Lynn makes his comeback. UGH! Lynn does his this sweet somersault flip off the mini-stage. As the crowd “WOOOOOOOO” and Awoooool like wolves, it makes no sense and is just annoying. Everything Lynn does is good, but nothing really stands out at all. Candido wins with a butterfly suplex off the middle rope, they did moves for 11 minutes with no selling. Good for them. **1/2 - **3/4

Backstage: Bill Alfonzo is yelling at the camera that he hates the Sandman and at the ECW arena, Sabu is gonna put him through a table. He’s history and that they're the kings. Sabu growls and RVD calms Fonzie down by saying he's got to take care of himself or he'll blow his heart out. RVD then says Sabu has fans too, but everyone's excited for the match they have, Fonzie blows the whistle and the promo just ends.

Joey Styles announces at the ECW arena it will be Dreamer and Beulah vs. RVD and Fonzie

THE GREAT SASUKE IS COMING BACK TO ECW!

In the parking lot; Taz cuts a promo saying it’s time for him and Tommy to show those asskissers RVD and Sabu what Extreme is all about.

ECW Television Championship: Tommy Dreamer (w/Beulah McGillicutty) vs. TAZ
Taz out wrestles Tommy early before dumping Dreamer on his head with a Tazplex, Taz then goes to the floor to brawl with Tommy which plays into Tommy’s hands for the time being. Once back in the ring, TAZ hits this sweets bridging front suplex for a two before nailing Tommy with a sweet lariat. Dreamer would come back with a Russian leg sweep and brings a table in, he set it up in the corner but Taz counter a whip into a suplex that misses the table so Taz does it again, this time making sure Tommy goes through the table. Rob Van Dam and Sabu run out and they attack both guys for the DQ. They beat them down and Alfonso brings in the WWF flag. The Sandman runs out to save, but RVD lays him out with a Spinning Heel Kick. Taz and Tommy fight back. Taz beats on RVD, and Tommy hits Sabu with the DVD Driver, Beulah gets in, she low blows Fonzie and DDT's him as the show ends. **

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
ECW Tag Team Champions: The Dudley Boyz

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 231
September 22nd, 1997
ECW Arena; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

So over the weekend ECW had a show in Philly called as good as it gets, so I’m guessing the next two weeks will be filled with highlights from the show.

Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Spike Dudley
This is the rubber match; and it’s glorious. The opening minute of the match has the crowd going insane as they chant we want spike in hopes that Bam Bam throw him into the crowd again. This is a step below the previous two match but still really fun, Bam Bam is vicious and nasty on offense and Spike dies and dies beautifully. Spike has more offense in this match then he has in the past two matches combined; Bam Bam hit this nasty looking suplex on a chair before he give the crowd what they want, he throws SPIKE INTO THE CROWD BUT THEY CATCH HIM AND HE CROWD SURFS :mark: Bam Bam finally puts this to bed with a splash off the top for the win. After the match the crowd chant one more time and Bam Bam agrees so he throws Spike into the crowd again and they botch the catch but manage to crowd surf him again as Bam Bam does a cartwheel in the ring to celebrate. **3/4

Joey Styles welcomes us to the show and as expect he talks about the show that just happen on the 20th “As Good As It Gets” he says the show was so good They’ve canceled the next 3 weeks of TV tapings and will just air footage of the show lol.

ECW Fan Cam is in the parking lot; Lance Wright is bitching that Taz needs to be fired so Taz beats the shit out of him. AWESOME!

The Full Blooded Italians vs. Axl Rotten & Balls Mahoney
This was short and sweet, really fun. Guido’s bumping for both Axl and Balls early on was great, the FBI heat was good and Ball’s hot tag was fun. Just good solid stuff all around. The match ends Balls hits Guido with the Nutcracker Suite for the pin, but Tommy Rich puts his ankle on the ropes. Balls and Axl celebrate, but Tommy Rich points it out. Guido then sneaks in a roll up on Balls to steal the win. After the match; Axl and Balls tease hitting the ref with a chair and the ref gets on the mic, he says they won’t hit him with a chair because people make mistakes all the time. He then rips on the crowd :lmao he says Balls may not like him but he will damn sure respect him, there ain’t no more commissioner in ECW and that makes him the man, he says he’s the highest core of law and order. He then says he’s the best ref in the entire whole US. The two other refs in the ring holding Balls and Axl back look at him, one ref calls himself the senior official so the cocky one slaps him WHAT THE FUCKIN IS GOING ON :lmao Balls then murders the ref with a chair and they all celebrate. **

Joey Styles hypes up the card again as we get brief highlights of matches.

Joel Gertner has the mic and is wearing a cowboys jersey; he calls himself hotter than a 15-year-old girl in a field hockey skirt WOAH! Jail bait much? Joel says The Gangstas are no more, The Eliminators are gone. The only team worthy of being the tag team champions. The Dudley Boyz, and he then introduces the Dudleyz. D-von tells him he now weights 200lbs :lmao and says Buh Buh is Dudleyville's must eligible batchler.

The Dudley Boyz (w/Joel Gertner, Big Dick Dudley, & Sign Guy Dudley) vs. New Jack & John Kronus
This is fuckin great for 5 minutes, Jack does hardcore shit and bleeds, Kronus bleeds badly and it looks like he went face first into a window. Buh Buh does some stuff, D-Von gets busted open too. It’s just brawling, oh Jack does a stage dive; Big Dick gets taken out with a guitar shot, and then Kronus beats D-Von with the 450 Splash to win the match and the tag team championships.

eNaLHqA.gif

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
ECW Tag Team Champions: The Gangstanantors

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 232
September 29th, 1997

Shane Douglas and Francine come out, and Shane gets on the mic. He says he told everyone so and says they can thank him for putting a 53 year old piece of shit out to pasture. They cheer, and he rightfully calls them a bunch of fucking turncoats; and they cheer even louder fuckin’ Philly. Shane says if Funk was here you same people would be bowing to him and saying how great he was. Shane then calls them all 2 face motherfuckers and I agree, shoot me now. He says Rick Rude is busy in London and he's spending the weekend with the WWF. He says he doesn't care for his choice of companies, but it's better than Philadelphia, and says they're bigger turncoats than Shawn Michaels. He says he became the world champion without these dicks, he says he hears Rude's been training for three months for someone, and outcome Furnas & LaFon. They ask which one he wants, even though only Lafon is in ring gear. He challenges Furnas instead since he's been off with a shoulder injury. Furnas says they found the biggest pussy in the business, AND HE'S NOT TALKING ABOUT FRANCINE. YEAH! Shane then accepts to fight Lafon.

ECW World Heavyweight Championship: Shane Douglas (w/Francine) vs. Phil LaFon (w/Doug Furnas)
This was acceptable; LaFon has a nice showing while Shane does some shit. The opening has LaFon dong high impact moves and Shane bumped and sold like his name was Shane and was trying to be himself, instead of his Flair impressions. The middle of the match is where I lose complete interest, the crowd try to get themselves over and Shane takes over working the neck with rest hold after rest hold. And the top it off this had way too many interferences from Fran, Bam Bam and Candido. Furnas runs them off. Candido clips Lafon's leg, and Shane outs on the Spinning Toe hold. Lafon gets a really bad looking cradle out of it, but Shane switches into a Jackknife Pin to win. **

Highlights of last week’s show airs.

Sabu/Sandman HYPE!

The Pitbulls wheel Lance Wright down to ringside for some reason, and he has a neck brace on. #1 gets the mic and says they got set up and he’s pretty sure it was you people (the crowd) that did it, Styles then takes the time to tell us these two geeks got released from ECW 3 months ago. He says he broke his neck for YOU PIECES OF SHIT! and the only people who cared were his mom and Lance Wright. he says last week, the three of them were hanging out with Vince McMahon and he's gonna pay them the big money. The crowd begins to sing “Na Na Na Na” #1 says the point he’s making is this company is full of paper champion, and he calls out that piece of shit midget Taz; he says in 1994 he kicked Taz’ ass. He keeps fucking talking shit, and Taz comes out and chokes #2 out. Taz then puts Wright through a table with a T-Bone Suplex. Taz then shoves a fan on his ass for no reason :lmao, so cops or bum ass security come out. He puts a one of them in a Fujiwara Armbar :lmao :mark: cops, security, and wrestlers from the back have to pull him off, and I have no idea why this is a thing or what’s happening.

Sabu then comes out and as Taz is being held back Sabu slaps him twice, but Taz breaks free and they brawl :mark: The wrestlers manage to pull Taz out and drag him to the back as Sabu beats up the b.W.o :lmao

Sabu (w/Bill Alfonso) vs. The Sandman
FIRST TIME MEETING OFFICIALLY! Sandman must be really drunk or is trying way too hard; he trips over on a simple cane shot attempt and Sabu throws the chair into his face. He connects with the flip legdrop for two, and peppers Sandman with strikes. Shockingly this isn’t as botchy as expected. Or crazy or insane, but I’m guessing because this got like 8 minutes. Sandman looked IDK if it was out of it early of his drunk selling was so amazing that when he got to be on offense he looked like Sandman again, weird but good. They do a bunch of Sandman spots like a table assisted suplex, or the ladder assisted suplex which landed right on Sabu’s jaw. Sandman keeps the assault on hitting a suplex on the ladder for a two count and senton off the top with the ladder on top of Sabu for another two count. HE STRAIGHT MURDERS SABU WITH A CANE SHOT TO THE FACE But Fonzie hits Sandman to stop him from doing it again. Sabu is now busted open, but as Sandman is celebrating and pandering to the crowd Sabu recovers and throws a FIRE INTO SANDMANS FACE FUCK YEAH! Medics and wrestlers come out to help Sandman to the back. **1/4 - **1/2

vuSvKpj.gif
CQnO0nR.gif

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Was that Sandman/Sabu's match the one where Sandman was high on acid?

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 233
October 6th, 1997

Joey Styles is in the ring and welcomes us to the show; he brings out Jason for an interview but first we get a Jason tron video or is it just a highlight vid IDK :lmaolmao Joey questions why the hell he’s out here, and Jason says he’s spent days and nights thinking of ways to contribute to ECW. Styles gets excited at the thought of him leaving but Jason assures him he’s not leaving, but he’s staying and brought someone with him. He then introduces his newest find; Jason says that is not PJ Walker or any Man o' War. Jason says he's just incredible, and Joey asks his name. No, he's Justin Credible. Credible gets on the mic and says he's just incredible every time he steps in the damn ring.

Justin Credible (w/Jason) vs. Jerry Lynn
Both guys try hard but it’s missing something, Justin gets super aggressive early on and Lynn gives him a recipe but for some reason Justin stalls in the ring and says he got his hair pulled even though he’s bald and then takes time to shit talk fans. Jason gets involved so Lynn planca him, as Justin just watches him do it :lmao Credible goes for a dive of his own and I don’t know if Lynn just moves or Justin just fucks up but he goes ribs first onto the guard rails. He then no sells it like it never happen making me think he fucked up. Lynn hits a cool bulldog off the guard rails to the floor and follows up with a Plancha off the top that connects but he overshoots it a little. Credible surprises me with a really acceptable control segment. Lynn’s mini-combacks are good, but I just can’t get behind him IDK what it is. I don’t hate him; I just don’t care for him at all. Justin hits That's Incredible, and then some shitty Swinging DDT for the win. **3/4

Joey Styles puts over Justin Credible

Chris Candido vs. Lance Storm
Lance still has his shitty high top with the blonde rat tail :mark: This is really good and it my kind of match, good mat wrestling to start before they pick up the pace with counters looking for that one big move and Lance hits first with a dropkick. Lance uses his “quickness” to gain the upper hand, but I’m pretty sure Lance and Chris are like the exact same in the ring in terms of size and all that nonsense that I say, but okay. They stick to the reverse, reverse, counters then …... hits a move for several more minutes. Candido says an almost botched ‘rana into a powerbomb for two. They continue to go back and forth with great spots that all it is, Candido almost slips off the top rope with his dive into the crowd but he just manages to clear the rails. Some big near falls accrue, and Candido connects with the Blonde Bombshell for the win. ***

6Jznxaq.gif

Rob Van Dam and Bill Alfonso come out for their match and RVD grabs the mic; RVD says this mix tag match is not only the stupidest and most ridiculous match he's been booked in in his entire fucking career, but he's embarrassed and ashamed to even be here. RVD says he’s always up for a good fight and he feels like he needs to beat Tommy Dreamers ass, if you want a piece of that piece of that whore, he can wait in line with the rest of the boys after the show, or he can take what he needs out of her ass out here tonight.

Mixed Tag Match: Rob Van Dam & Bill Alfonse vs. Tommy Dreamer & Beulah McGillicutty
Tommy and RVD brawl as Fonzie and Beulah are just hanging out on the floor, Dreamer places RVD on the guard rails and comes off the top with a steel chair to the head but I think he lands awkwardly on his ankle because it takes him a while to get up, and he’s limping. And looks to be in a lot of pain. Dreamer does this dope move where he places a steel chair in front of RVD and on the mat behind him. He then does the front neck snap hitting RVD’s face into the chair and he snaps his neck back on the chair behind. AWESOME! Dreamer can barely walk as he hits this shitty chair assisted splash in the corner. NEW HEEL REF JEFF JONES who has a bandage around his head stops Dreamer from using a chair but gets whipped out when RVD goes for a springboard kick and Dreamer sidesteps and the ref eats the chair. Spike DDT; but Sabu comes out to make this a 2-1. They do some double teams and put him on a table, and they hit the Event Omega through the table. of that whore. RVD and Sabu leave; Tommy is then helped to the back too leaving Beulah/Fonzie 1on1 :mark: Beulah dares Fonzie to hit her as he ponders, but when he turns around Beulah takes out a baking tray from under her Terry Funk t-shirt at Fonzie goes to punch her but he hits the tray instead. She kills him with a shot to the head with the tray and Fonzie is bleeding right above the eye, and it’s just pouring out now as Beulah beats the shit out of him around the ring now. Fonzie sells this amazingly but he low blows here :lmao Fonzie begins to choke her with his hands, rope and even the whistle. She counters a suplex into a DDT for two, before they exchange chops in the corner with Fonzie getting the better. He black t-shirt is soaked with blood. It’s like when you get into a water fight and someone dumps a 500ml water over you. This would have so much more amazing if the t-shirt was white. Fonzie tries to go up top but it takes a minute to get up because of the loss of blood, he stumbles around but Beulah places him in the tree of whoa and kills him with a running dropkick into the chair. Beulah then goes for a moonsault of her own, but Fonzie counters with a powerbomb try which Beulah counters into a BEULAH-CAN-RANA (Thanks Joey) for the win. Tommy comes back down to celebrate as Fonzie keeps trying to get to his feet but collapses and falls out the ring. This had no business being as good as it was, I’m talking about Beulah/Fonzie. Fonzie bleeding buckets match this great and Beulah was ready and game, sorry Francine as much as I love your whore outfits and cleavage BEULAH IS NOW THE ONE! Plus she wrestled in a sports bra, which really do it for me. **3/4

n7jNxb9.gif
B6jud3D.gif

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 234
October 13th, 1997

Clips of Brian Pillman in ECW airs as he recently passed away RIP!

Joey Styles welcomes us to the show; he talks about the “As Good As It Gets” show that we’ve been watching, he says he will be showing clips from that show tonight. WELL, NO SHIT! YOU DID IT WITH EVERY SHOW AND YOU’VE DRAGGED OUT THIS RECENT SHOW FOR THE PAST 3 WEEKS. HOLY SHIT IF HE’S TALKING ABOUT RESHOWING ALL THE SHIT THAT THEY AIRED AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHH!

God dammit it, they show the Taz, Wright, Pitbull fuckshit again.

In a pre-tape; Taz is rewatching the Pitbull#1 promo and keeps rewinding it at the friendless part. He says Gary is right about one thing; he’s not a company guy. But the one thing he’s wrong about is him being friendless. He’s got one friend, and he can trust him. You see on June 7th he made a friend and that the ECW TV Championship; this belt means more than any other belt in this industry today. It means more than Shane’s belt, ‘cause this is a television-driven industry and I'm the world tv champion. So that makes him the best wrestler on TV. So you wanna come out here and talk shit, brotha, I’m gonna put you back in the hospital. You think Shane Douglas hurt you? What do you think I will do to you? YOU KNOW ME, GARY. Taz says they lost their juice and challenges them to a 2-1 handicap match, and he'll show him what kind of a champion is, and says to bring in Lance Wright too, and he'll beat three at once. BEAT HIM IF YOU CAN. SURVIVE IF HE LETS YOU!

Closing moments of the Douglas/Dreamer from the Terry Funk's retirement show air.

Backstage: Shane Douglas is with Francine, he says he knows every man and woman at home is watching and he knows they all want a shot at Francine. Just one problem, he’s the only on that gets a shot or says he can. And you know something? I ain’t the giving kind.

Joey Styles rolls it back and calls Douglas a pimp, he then talks about the weird Douglas, Francine, Rude partnership.

Clips air of the Mixed Tag match.

Clips air of the Sandman/Sabu match.

Backstage: Joey Styles brings in Mikey Whipwreck, Mikey nervously talks to Joey as Heyman behind the camera yells at him to talk into the camera. Mikey says he wants to finish his career in ECW and people think he’s afraid of is own shadow, but I’m not afraid of you. He challenges Sabu and RVD to a fight anytime they want. Joey is baffled and says we might have seen a whole new Mikey.

Clips air of Tommy/Sandman feud in 1994. WHY? WHAT THE FLYING FUCKIN’ FUCK.

Tommy Dreamer is in the back; he has a brace on his ankle, and he says a lot's changed in the last three years. The Sandman's become a guy who'll fight you straight up, and Sabu's become a guy who'll fucks you from behind :lmao That's the difference between them and the other guys, they'll take 5 to get 1 in. He says he made a promise, just like when he said he'd kick Raven's ass and when he said he'd kick Jerry Lawler's ass. He says Sabu I’M GONNA FUCK YOU UP!

The FBI are in a pizza shop flipping doe and making Pizza’s :lmao Rick keeps fuckin’ up the correct pronunciations of the ingredient and Guido has to keep correcting him, Tracy just rants and rambles on about stuff. Tracy botches the doe flip and it lands on his face so he and Guido have to be pulled apart :lmao

Clips air of the ending of the FBI vs. Axl/Balls match along with the post-match fuckery with Jeff Jones.

Clips air of the Dudleyz vs. New Jack/Kronus

Joey Styles hypes up November 2 Remember 1997, Live on PPV on the 30th in Pittsburgh.

The show ends with a video package of highlights.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 235
October 20th, 1997
Queens, New York

Joey Styles welcomes us to the show; he then introduces the ECW World Champion. Shane Douglas. HOLY SHIT! Francine is wearing the tightest silver dress I’ve ever seen her title look a full size and a half bigger. Shane then ruins everything by making out with her and talking, he tells Queens to fuck off and says Joey smells like the shit from New York. Shane says it’s great to be him and must suck to sit in the cheap seats, he then introduces Rick Rude. Rude comes out as the crowd shits all over him. What he'd like to have right now is for all you flabby, out of shape...the crowd stops him with a "YOU FUCKED CHYNA!" chant. He says he's done a lot of fucking in China. And Singapore. And around the world. Tell him something he doesn't know, because he doesn't have shit to say to them. He says he's got someone for Shane, because he hired him to do a job. He paid him well, and Shane says he paid him with a woman who's wetter than a river and hotter than hell. Rude says just like when he was in the ring Francine found out that as the night gets longer, rick rude gets stronger. But Shane he's a free agent and he can do whatever he wants wherever he wants, and Shane wanted him to find opponents to push him to his limits. He's got a man who ran roughshod through the WWF, roughshod through the WCW, and he's had his way in Japan, Asia, Europe, it doesn’t matter.
BAM BAM FUCKIN’ BIGELOW COMES OUT YES! HOLY SHIT YES! Candido with SUNNY try to stop him but Bam Bam shoves him down :mark: They all hold up the triple threat sign but Bam Bam ignores them and signals for the belt FUCK YEAH!

ECW World Heavyweight Championship: Bam Bam Bigelow (w/”Ravishing” Rick Rude) vs. Shane Douglas (w/Francine & Chris Candido)
FUCK YEAH! Bam Bam takes the fight to Shane early, and manhandles him with ease it fuckin rules Bam Bam’s throws are amazing. Shane is trying to be himself so he bumps amazingly for everything, even his selling is great. Bam Bam eats Shane punches before press slamming him crotch-first on the top rope, he then does it again this time throwing him to the floor. Douglas can’t even get time to talk to Chris and Francine as Bam Bam throws him back in to continue the assault. Shane finally manages some offense with a dropkick and crossbody off the top for two. He impressively hits a delayed suplex but hurts his back on the landing or lifting and Bam Bam covers for two. Chops piss Bam Bam off and he hits a Rude awakening but lifts Shane up during the cover, he hits a standing falling dropkick but misses one off the top. Bam Bam then counters a Shane move into a DDT AND FINISHES HIM OFF WITH A POWERBOMB FOR THE WIN! NEW FUCKIN’ CHAMP! YES! WE’VE OR I’VE BEEN SAVED. After the match; Rick Rude announces Bam Bam as the new champion. Bigelow gives the finger to the Triple Threat, and Rude puts the belt around his waist. ***

Mikey Whipwreck vs. Sabu (w/Bill Alfonso)
They wrestle early on with Sabu being the more dominate on the mat, this lasts shockingly like 3-4 minutes. As expected it leads to nothing and just felt like a filler. Sabu finally starts acting like Sabu when he hits this springboard launch himself into Mikey, he doesn’t even try a move he just throws his body at him. Sabu then throws a chair into Mikey’s head and does their almost botch but hit chair assisted springboard rana off the top. Sabu covers but only gets a two, we get a replay of Sabu throwing fire into Sandmans face and when we return Sabu does his double jump plancha onto Mikey who was in the crowd. I have no idea how he got there, Fonzie helps Sabu set up a table between the rails and the ring post and places Mikey on top. He goes for the double jump legdrop but Mikey puts a stop to it by throwing a chair into his face. Mikey then hits a bulldog off the top for two, and connects with a swinging DDT for another two. Mikey misses a moonsault allowing Sabu to hit the triple jump moonsault for two. Both men fight up top but RVD comes out to interfere, Mikey then jumps and bulldogs RVD through the table that was set up. Sabu then moonsaults both men, Sabu rolls in and knees Mikey in the back while he tries to get in for the win. **1/4

Joey Styles hypes up November 2 Remember.

The Great Sasuke vs. Justin Credible (w/Jason)
Good feeling out process to start with both men countering wrestling, and it’s pretty good for Justin standards he doesn’t embarrass himself. Sasuke starts stretching and working on Justin's knee and it’s looks vicious af, sadly after on shake of the leg Justin leg is 100% healed. Justin low blows Sasuke and begins taking charge of the match, it’s alright it’s just moves but Sasuke bumps and sells for everything to make it look better than it should “Justin Asshole” chants debut :mark: Justin hits a ‘rana off the top for two, but he heads up again but Sasuke cuts him off with a running dropkick. He tries to head up with him but Justin rakes the eyes and hits a sunsetflip powerbomb for two. Both me do a shit ton of moves leading into the finishing stretch as Justin hits the That's Incredible for the win. lolwat? Okay. Joey sells it like Justin just won the world title as no one buys it. **1/4

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
ECW World Heavyweight Champion: Bam Bam Bigelow

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 236
October 27th, 1997
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

A video package airs on Rick Rude, Shane Douglas, Francine and Bam Bam Bigelow. Fuckin’ hell, it’s announced Bam Bam will face Shane Douglas in a rematch at November 2 Remember for the title. UGH! This useless cunt is winning the belt back in his hometown, what a geek.

Joey Styles says in his personal opinion Rude double crossed the Franchise because he only wanted one thing from him, not money or fame but Francine and Shane gave it to him. There’s no honor amongst thieves, pimps or whores :lmao

ECW Tag Team Championships: The Full Blooded Italians (w/Tommy Rich) vs. The Gangstanators
This is low key great it’ pretty much Jack and Kronus beating the living shit out of the FBI with weapons for 4 to 6 minutes and the FBI sell it like well they are getting killed. Both FBI members get busted open, New Jack is not satisfied just beating on the FBI he pops the ref too. New Jack misses a guitar shot on Tommy Rick and whips out the 2dn ref. The Dudley Boyz run out with crooked referee Jeff Jones. They hit Kronus with the 3D, AND PUT GUIDO ON TOP FOR THE THREE COUNT! HOLY SHIT! NEW FUCKIN’ CHAMPS! After the match; the Dudleyz celebrate as Guido and Rich whose whole face is covered in blood like you can’t even see the skin tone on his face it’s so bloody hold up the belts. Balls Mahoney and Axl Rotten come out with chairs to fight them all.

The Dudley Boyz (w/Joel Gertner, Big Dick Dudley, & Sign Guy Dudley) vs. Balls Mahoney & Axl Rotten
This is about 3 minutes of average brawling, the Dudleyz are great sellers and then we get shots of a bloody FBI slowly leaving but Kronus and Jack jump them head on and they fight back into the ring. All 4 teams then fight one another as John Finnegan the ref then fights Jeff Jones, Axl beats D-Von with a Reverse DDT on the chair once all the fuckery clears.

Footage airs of Tommy Dreamers return from injury he has a bruised bone and some broken bones in his foot. Dreamer DDT’s the ring announcer just because I guess. IDK!

It is supposed to be Chris Candido in a tag match against the Can-Ams, but he comes out with no partner. In the back, Joey says Lance Storm was chosen as a new Triple Threat prospect by Candido's significant other because of his muscular development and the way he fills out his tights. RAT TAIL JESUS!

The Can-Am Express vs. Chris Candido & Lance Storm
Candido bumps fuckin amazingly for Can-Am early it’s Mr. Perfect level of hilariousness. Lots of back and forth going one with neither team really able to isolate one person on the other team. Lance and Chris show no signs of never taking together until Lance panders to the crowd allowing Can-Am to pearl harbor them. They throw Chris out and get heat on Lance. Lance who is not a natural babyface does a great job selling for everything as Furnas and Lafon carry it with some great offense. Candido’s hot tag is good but not great, the match doesn’t do the usual break down all 4 do shit in, it comes in later but first they kinda have more heat on Candido the ending came when Candido tries an Enzuiguri on Lafon, but he ducks and it hits Furnas as he tries to Powerbomb Lance, who connects with a sloppy ‘rana for the win. After the match all 4 men shaves hands, Lance and Chir hug as Joey questions if this will be enough to get Lance into the Triple Threat. **1/2

ECW Television Championship: Rob Van Dam (w/Bill Alfonso) vs. Taz
After the introductions the ref is checking Taz making sure he's not carting weapons in his boots and shit like that, when out of nowhere RVD leaps over him with a spin kick jump starting the match :mark: RVD puts the boots to Taz, but Taz catches RVD trying to do one of his flashy moves with a low blow and absolutely murders him with a dragon tazplex. Taz doesn’t even allow him time to breathe on the floor before he rolls him back in for more punishment. These two work SO well together and bring out the best in each other. RVD will completely die bumping for Taz's suplexes, and Taz takes all of RVD's flipshit and kicks. Both men brawl on the floor with Taz going back first into the guardrails, back in RVD hits the angels’ wings and leg drop but a cocky cover gets two. He crotches Taz on the top rope and does the springboard kick but it wasn’t a kick it was like a legdrop so that was kinda cool. Fonzie throws in a chair and RVD hits the split legged moonsault but I think Taz might have got the chair up into RVD nose cause RVD sells it more like a chair counter instead of hitting the move clean. Plus, Taz gets right up and makes a comeback attempt. RVD heads up top and connects with a frog splash but Taz kicks out, it still amazes me that I’m 10 months in going on 11 and the frog splash is getting kicked out of or is being used as set up move. Taz hits a German but Sabu runs out, but Taz sees him coming and sidesteps him. Dreamer then makes his way out and brawls with Sabu. Fonzie then jumps on his back and Beulah runs out to get more of Fonzie but RVD puts a stop to that. Taz grabs him in what looks to be like the Million Dollar Dream but throws him into a suplex. Taz signals for the end when the Pitbulls dressed in all while along with Lance Wright who is in a neck brace now. JESUS! WHAT IS IT WITH ECW AND NECK BRACES. Taz stares them down and dares them to get in so they do and the match is thrown out. After the match; Taz fights off the Pitbulls as best as he can until the 2-1 catches up to him. RVD looks on and decides he wants some and hits the Van Daminator. RVD gets on the mic and says just like Vince was telling them he’s nothing but a paper champion. He doesn’t stand for anything, but he stands for something. And he’s now declaring the ECW the WWF ARENA! Fonzie has the WWF banner again. RVD says all the belts are the WWF belts now, which means Taz is now the WWF TV Champion. Taz gets his 2nd wind and fights off the Pitbulls and grabs one of Lance's layers and Tazplex him :lmao Bam Bam then comes out because I guess he has a problem being called the WWF Champion now, Taz gets on the mic and says, Bigelow, you’re a little confused. You’re the new champ but I’ll tell you what I AM THE ONLY REAL CHAMPION AROUND HERE! He doesn't need anybody's help. He shoves Bigelow, and they have to be pulled apart to end the show. **3/4

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
ECW Tag Team Champions: The Full Blooded Italians

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 237
November 3rd, 1997

The show opens with Francine says it turns her on so much when men fight over her.

Joey Styles is in the ring and welcomes us to the show. Rick Rude’s music hits but instead we cut to Lance Wright in the back, he sarcastically says he’s sorry that he interrupted him and stole his thunder but he has the scoop. He’s with the man that changed the way the world championship has gone, the man to tell his side of the story, Rick Rude. Rude says Styles makes everything seem so easy, Rick Rude sold his soul for a piece of a pooch. How stupid you are styles, Rick Rude has had more booty than the toilet seats at MSG. The only reason he wanted Francine is because she belonged to the Franchise. Remember the new year’s resolution? To fuck with the Franchise. He says he manipulated Bam Bam to get into the ring with him, but the word Shane needs to be worried about is anticipation. Because the only thing worse than getting your ass kicked, is waiting for it to happen. November 30th don’t let the anticipation kill you.

Shane Douglas and Francine come out for a 3-way-dance. Fran is wearing this hot animal print booty shorts and top set, fuck yeah. Francine gets on the mic and says she doesn’t need the fans cheers clap for someone who gives a shit. The fans start a “Show Your Tits” chant and she replies she would rather eat dog shit than show you inbreed idiots what I’ve got :mark: Douglas needs to be taking notes from Francine on how to talk, she says lately there has been a lot of shit going on and Douglas is pissed off. So if all of you morons shut up for a second Shane has something to say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He tells the fans to shut the fuck up while a woman is talking, no fuckin wonder the city shot such a high divorce rate :lmao He reminds them that 3 weeks ago they were sucking his dick when he put Funk out, he didn’t need it then and doesn’t need it know. Shane says he's taken a lot of good-natured ribbing in pro wrestling, for example, listening to their shit for four years. He says because of that, the only thing that bothered him about what that turncoat did is that since October 16th, his bag's been heavier. That's it. He hasn't been able to sleep, he hasn't been able to train, and he hasn't been able to thrust all twelve inches up into his lady because he can't even get hard without the ECW Title :lmao He says it's only temporary because he'll be back to his usual form, but there's one thing that makes him feel good about what happened. It showed him that tattooed shit's true colors AND QUEENS, NEW YORK GOT TO SEE A TITLE CHANGE AND THESE smurfs IN PHILADELPHIA DIDN'T GET TO SEE HIM LOSE! HOLY SHIT BEST SHANE PROMO EVER :mark:

Shane Douglas (w/Francine) vs. Sabu (Bill Alfonso) vs. Tommy Dreamer (w/Beulah McGillicutty)
Fonzie gets on gets on the mic and says he beat the shit out of Beulah :lmao and he hates everyone in this fucking building. Shane, please don’t fuck this up you pile of dead washed cunts, you just cut a great promo and had a dope squash match last week; Tommy has a noticeable limp and is wrestling in a walking boot. God bless that man; he would do anything for this company. This takes a little while to get going, they do a bunch of weird lock up with all three men together it looks silly until Douglas and Sabu team up to double team Dreamer. Sabu breaks it up as soon as Fonzie throws a chair in cause let’s be honest a steel chair > Douglas, he hits the chair assisted poetry in motion on Dreamer and the double jump plancha onto Douglas who was on the floor. He follows up what nailing both men with chairs. Sabu targets Shanes arm but that backfires but it leads to a solid spot with Shane lifts Sabu with one arm, and Dreamer hits him with a side Russian leg sweep. They do some back and forth stuff with all 3 men and Dreamer hits a jaw breaker with a chair on his head that looks so fake and looked it did more damage to himself than Shane. Dreamer goes for a double face plant on the chair but Shane drops him knee first on taking him out for the rim being, leaving it to Shane/Sabu for a while. Dreamer comes back with a baseball slide onto a table whipping both men out on the floor. Dreamer sets up a table as all 3 men fight for position, Douglas comes out the better as he places Dreamer onto the table and he suplexes Sabu off the top through Dreamer and the table. Shane refuses to go for a pin and throws Sabu into what’s left of the table, Shane and Tommy out of desperation powerbomb/neckbreaker double team that gets two because Tommy breaks it up WAT? WHY! Isn’t all ECW 3-ways-elmination. If not Shane and Sabu are Blue during their iso on Tommy cause they both let the other, try to pin Tommy. The pace slows down as Shane and Tommy team up, they go for a double team clothesline but Fonzie trips them up :mark: Beulah and Francine then attack him :mark: and roll him in. They duck a Fonzie clothesline attempt and hit him with one before the CAT FIGHT! Fonzie grabs them both by the hair and hits them both him the face with his crotch :lmao they take exception to that and knock him down. Allowing Shane to grab Beulah and Tommy to grab Francine. DOUBLE PILEDRIVERS TO THE BROADS AND SABU HITS THEM WITH A DOULE SPRINGBOARD CLOTHESLINE. Sabu hits a triple jump moonsault but Tommy breaks it up, he then nails Shane with a DDT but Sabu breaks that up. Shane tried to outright bail on the match, but Bam Bam Bigelow came out to stop him. He press slammed him in, and Sabu hit an Arabian Facebuster. Tommy and Sabu both covered to eliminate him.

Tommy/Sabu is pretty dope for 5 minutes or so. Sabu targets Tommy ankle and hits the double jump no hands plancha onto Tommy who is in the crowd, but there’s a twist he was holding a chair and nails Dreamer with it. Back in the ring, Sabu gets a series of near falls, Sabu goes for a rana off the top but Dreamer clotheslines him in mid-air. Tommy kills Sabu with a DVD Driver and brings in a table, Tommy hits a DDT off the top through a table, but Fonzie smashes a chair onto his ankle. He can't get up, so once Sabu recovers, he can hit an Arabian Facebuster, Flying Legdrop, and finally a Triple Jump Moonsault for the win. Yeah, this took a little while to get going, but once it did it was really enjoyable. This went 20-22 minutes, and I don’t want to say time flew by but it didn’t seem like it. And for a Shane match this is a total win. ***1/4

After a commercial Break, Tommy finally rolls himself out of the ring to applauds of the crowd.

Bam Bam and Shane Douglas and even Chris Candido promo off, all in separate rooms that look to be the exact same room. Shane talks about his past, and what he’s going to do. Bam Bam says he sick of being a team player and he took what’s his. Candido says he was hurt as he and Bam Bam broke in together and when he stole from Shane he stole from him.

SHANE HAD A CEREEA NIGHT! HOLY SHIT! HE’S FINALLY BEING “THE FRANCHISE” AND NOT BEING FLAIR OR TALKING ABOUT WWF WHEN THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ECW. Only took him what 4 years or so.

November 2 Remember
Shane Douglas/Bam Bam II
Rob Van Dam/Tommy Dreamer
Taz/Pitbull #2
FBI/Dudleyz/Gangstanators/Axl&Balls

FBI come in and mess with Styles as the show ends.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 238
November 10th, 1997

The show opens with the finishing stretch of Credible/Chetti; Credible wins with That's Incredible. It’s a shame Louis left ECW during the summer because he and Credible being Kliq bitch boy tag teams would have been great.

So after the match, Jason gets in the ring and says he has something to do now and he sends Credible to the back. He says he's one of the only true wrestlers in the back and challenges anyone to come out and fight him in a Street Fight. The Blue Meanie and Nova come out and Jason says he wanted an athlete, and Meanie needs street clothes for a street fight, so Meanie says these are his street clothes.

Jason vs. The Blue Meanie (w/Nova)
They do shit for like a minute until Meanie grabs him by the like a dick claw and schoolboy him for the win.

Joey Styles welcomes us to the show, he announces the main event tonight is Dreamer/Taz vs. Sabu/RVD. He then gives us the rundown of the November 2 Remember card.

Rick Rude comes down to the ring and gets on the mic, the crowd chants you sold out and you fucked Chyna chants again. What I’d like to have right now is for all you fat, out of shape, inner-city sweathogs to open your eyes and shut up. He then introduces the NEW WORLD CHAMPION! Bam Bam Bigelow. He comes out, but Chris Candido and Lance Storm attack him from behind. Lance nails him in the back of the head with a steel chair and has a nasty cut on the back of his head. Rude chases them off with a steel chair as referees and Rick Rude check on him.

Joey Styles says during the break Bam Bam was brought to the back but he's up and angry now so the Triple Threat better watch their backs. Lance Wright then cuts him off. He says he has the real scoop, Bam Bam is in the back getting 18 stitches in the back of his head. No pain killers, no Novocain. Nothing. He is pissed off about and later on in the show he will have words for them.

Taz cuts a promo saying this tag match is a problem. Dreamer would have picked Sandman as his partner but wait he can’t ‘cause Sabu burned his face. So he picks me. He must have gotten confused thinking they are friends. But that’s okay and this is his lucky day, HE HATES SABU AND RVD! Just a little bit more than he hates him, but brotha, if you slip up I will dump you on your head and choke you out. I PROMISE. He says he loves to fight Sabu, cause Sabu loves to fight him and he loves that. He says he owes RVD a recipe for what happen last week. And if the Pitbulls come down he will stop the match, get out of the ring jump the rails and he’s going to kick the shit out of them. He begs them to bring Lance with them. HE’S TAZ THE ECW WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPION, BEAT ME IF YOU CAN! SURIVIE IF I LET YOU!

Lance Wright says he was supposed to interview Shane Douglas, but he was talking to Rick Rude and he said he might have a case against Douglas after the way he attacked him last year. Also, mommies lawyers suggested that he doesn’t do it. So he sends it back to Joey to do the interview.

Joey Styles is in the ring as Shane Douglas and Francine come out, Shane does his usual cut the fucking music line. He calls the crowd Philly morons thanks to the new triple threat. And thanks to their prospect, they've made Bam Bam Bigelow a bit more cooperative. He can cooperate to do the job in the middle of the ring, not like with LT or Kimo it’ll be at the hands of the man they call Franchise. And when he kicks the shit out of him and gets his belt back, he can leave this god forsaken city and back to where a PPV should be held. He says he might even get a new PPV opponent, and that'll be a rude awakening. Rick Rude comes out with the mic and says Francine told him once that if Shane's dick was an inch shorter, it'd be a zit on his ass. Lance and Candido come out and Shane challenges to take them all on. Bam Bam Bigelow runs out to save. Shane and Candido bail, but he murders Lance with some clotheslines and the Greetings From Asbury Park.

Rob Van Dam & Sabu (w/Bill Alfonso) vs. Taz & Tommy Dreamer (w/Beulah McGillicutty)
They start off with a brawl Taz/RVD and Dreamer/Sabu; both interactions takes turns being in the ring and on the floor. This goes on for a good 5 minutes of so, This was kind of a mess, but wasn't as we got the best pairings. This isn’t a real match at all so there's nothing to really write about it’s just one massive brawl but a watered down ECW version of it, no crowd brawling and little to no weapons. Taz leaves to go fight The Pitbulls in the crowd, and then Tommy's heel is worked over. They take off the cast, the 2-1 lasts way too long until Dreamer hits Van Dam with a DDT on a chair for the win. Post-Match: Sabu brings a ladder in and they beat up Tommy with it. RVD hits Tommy's ankle with a chair as Sabu puts up a ladder. They put up a table and put it over his ankle to trap him down. Sabu sets up a fireball to the foot. BUT THE LIGHTS GO OUT AND THE SANDMAN RETURNS! **

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

ECW Hardcore TV: Episode 239
November 17th, 1997

The show opens up where last weeks ended, The Sandman return as he standing on top of the Ladder and downs a beer. Sandman stays up their way too long allowing to Sabu to sneak up behind him and nail him in the back of the head with a chair :lmao Sandman fights off both RVD and Sabu, He gets rid of RVD and puts Sabu on the table. Sandman goes up to the top of the ladder and jumps off with his drunk senton bomb.

NEmlEi4.gif

Joey Styles announces that Sandman/Sabu has been added to the PPV. In a Ladders match where Tables are also legal. So just a normal street fight? Or ladder match? He then gives a rundown of the other matches.

A clip airs of November 2 Remember ’95 with Heyman dimming the lights and Sabu’s return.

Shane Douglas says on November 30th, he's going to remind Bam Bam Bigelow why he should have stuck with them. He says loss can humble a man and light a fire under a man's ass, and that's what he's done. He says he's had his ass beat again and he can take it again and asks if Bam Bam can take it, and it's now a chess game and welcomes him to his hometown.

A Clip air of The Sandman's November 2 Remember history; ’94 Canning Dreamer, ’95 Dance Off, ’96 Beating Raven.

Joey Announces someone will play the national anthem to star the PPV.

Elimination Match: D-Von Dudley (w/Big Dick Dudley & Joel Gertner) vs. Tracy Smothers (w/Tommy Rich) vs. Axl Rotten vs. John Kronus
At first, only the managers come out with the wrestlers as the tag partners stay in the back. All 4 men brawl with Axl/D-Von pairs off on the floor and Tracy/Kronus do stuff in the ring. All 4 men eventually get back in and do a bunch of shit, it’s not bad but it’s not good either. Guido then comes out and takes out Kronus and Axl, the FBI along with D-Von work as a unit until Balls runs down with a chair and takes out everyone, here comes Buh Buh and Big Dick who cleans house. Guido has this amazing spot here he keeps hitting Big Dick in the chest but it has no effects so he grabs Big Dick and-and places it on his own throat allowing Big Dick to chokeslam him:lmao New Jacks music hits and he runs down with weapons but he throws the bin into Buh Buh hands and everyone hardcore it up. Most brawl up to where the entrance way is as Guido gets put on two tables and Bubba tries to dive off him from a hydraulic lift, but New Jack is waiting on top of the entrance stage, and breaks a guitar on his head, and hits the dive to kill Guido. Back inside, Buh Buh hits Kronus with a diving Bubba-Cutter allowing D-Von to crawl on top for the 3, D-Von gets eliminated after the Nutcracker Suite. Axl hits Tracy with the FBI flag and a Powerbomb but Jeff Jones fights other refs leading to the refs then have a fight because why the fuck not right? Axl then hits a reverse DDT aka the Stinger drop onto a chair for the win.

sJfBiGv.gif

PULP FICTION

The Sandman says they tell him he's homicidal, suicidal, and genocidal, but if he's suicidal, he's his Kevorkian.

Shane Douglas says this is simple to figure out, I pimp out Francine for a night with an old cripple man. But the cripple man couldn’t handle it for one night. This isn’t about Francine Bam Bam, the cripple man is irrelevant right now. He has nothing to do with what happen November 30th. He says it's his damn belt.

Bam Bam Bigelow says he’s the biggest and he’s the baddest motherfucker on the face of the earth.

Chris Candido says this is the biggest show he's ever been on, and he's gonna steal the show and show Lance Storm why he follows in his footsteps. 25 years old, and already a legend.

Shane Douglas says the internet is already a Buzz, the fans want to know what extreme measures did Vince have to go trough to get the title off Bret? Shawn once faked an injury to give him a title. But he doesn’t blame him.

Sandman says he's outsmarted Tommy Dreamer in November, he's outdanced the Public Enemy, and he's outfought Raven. Hell, he even wore a wetsuit to his first November to Remember, and this is just his month.

Bam Bam Bigelow says he is the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Beulah is unwraps Tommy’s ankle as he says the doctors have told him his shoulder needs surgery, he ain’t gonna do it. He needs 3 months off he can’t stay on that foot, he's sick of going to the hospital and being told to take time off because he's not gonna do it. He says he could respect RVD more if he had loyalty to somewhere. If he'd jumped, fine, at least he made a choice. But he has no loyalty to ECW, WCW, or the WWF, or even to his own partner. He says he's gonna bust him up.

The Sandman says nothing in ECW is easy, and he thinks Sabu will have the most homicidal, suicidal, and genocidal match of his career. He says he better because he's going to do something so extreme to him that they'll have to put him away.

Shane Douglas says while he was in WCW if the suits would have given him the opportunity to step out of the shadows of Ric Flair he would have proven exactly what he claims now to be a “Franchise” but they didn’t. When he went to the WWF he went there to prove he was the “Franchise” but they didn’t, they sent a clown to hand him a title. The Franchise isn't a nickname, it's a name he was given. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! RIP Shane’s good run. Back to the pathetic WCW and WWF name calling to get heat, he’s like the rapper game he just can’t keep people names out his mouth during promos. JESUS MAN!

Tommy Dreamer says Terry Funk told him not to wrestle, but to fight and fight for what he believes in. He believes in ECW, and next Sunday night, he was going to demonstrate it to Rob Van Dam.

HOT ASS BEULAH SAYS she doesn’t like to make promises, but the ones I make I tend to keep. She promises if Fonzie gets involved he will regret it.

The Sandman says he's going to put Sabu through the most violent match in PPV history.

Bam Bam says he’s going to embarrass Shane in his backyard.

Shane Douglas says we’re all heard your story before Bam Bam, you’re a great ECW champion and you have all the tools but the problem is the title belongs to him.

Tommy Dreamer says he's not a good liar, so the truth is that his phone's been ringing off the hook. WWF, WCW, Memphis, Japan, they all want him to join, but this is home and this is where he's gonna die. He says it'll take an act of God to stop him from taking RVD out.

Chris Candido says his match alone is worth the price of the PPV.

Shane Douglas says he's been waiting 15 years for this opportunity and says his performance at November to Remember is the kind of a performance you only see once in a lifetime :lmaolmao:lmao

The Sandman says he's politically incorrect and damn proud of it.