This forum is the absolute worst

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I thought the bee shortage was due to natural causes, although that was an assumption and nothing I looked up.

You could be right. I am only slightly knowledgeable on the subject so I shouldn't say too much.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
You could be right. I am only slightly knowledgeable on the subject so I shouldn't say too much.

It'd make sense, I can't imagine any reason to kill bees in big numbers, what is there to harvest?

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Well, it's an issue that must be fixed. Bees are crucial, not as much as cats but still crucial.

Agreed. The cat queen is always watching so we have to take good care of the kitties or face her wrath :)

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Oh, and Yachiru is pregnant again so hopefully these kittens will survive and we will have pictures.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Oh, and Yachiru is pregnant again so hopefully these kittens will survive and we will have pictures.
Feed her kitten food while she is pregnant and throughout her nursing. Kitten Chow by Purina is a good dry and Fancy Feast canned for kittens is good. Both will load her up with nutrients to ensure the kittens stay strong and healthy.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Feed her kitten food while she is pregnant and throughout her nursing. Kitten Chow by Purina is a good dry and Fancy Feast canned for kittens is good. Both will load her up with nutrients to ensure the kittens stay strong and healthy.

I will do that! Thank you for letting me know and I will check it out tomorrow :)

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I disagree with the title of this post but I will be leaving this place for my own personal reasons.
Aaaaw! NOOOOOOO!
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I disagree with the title of this post but I will be leaving this place for my own personal reasons.

I am not going to get too deep into this. Although I disapproved of the way you were acting, I did react a bit harshly. I did warn you a couple times before I kicked you from the room, though.

I guess the biggest thing is that it was a bit of a shock to me. I noticed some animosity between you and some other members that I was totally unaware of before I sanctioned you. I don't know about that and I really don't want to find out.

If you're leaving the forum because of what happened last night, I am going to offer a half apology. I felt you were being very rude, BUT although some may not agree, I DID overreact. If you have personal reasons to leave the forum, that is fine. However, i hope that personal reason is not what happened last night. That is something that we can just put in the past.