This forum is the absolute worst

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
That is what I meant, lol.

Eh, yeah to some degree, but most of the time they will slip up and expose themselves just like Bully did on here.
I just don't see the point of self banning yourself and coming back under a new account.

I mean I don't care, it isn't breaking any rules but it just seems pointless.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I just don't see the point of self banning yourself and coming back under a new account. I mean I don't care, it isn't breaking any rules but it just seems pointless.
Yeah...I pretty much agree.

bumblefire

Reaction score
Ok see this is why I left. Everything is a joke to you people. Well fuck it I am leaving again. I said to Beavie after Jabob booted me here and Reag booted me in the Discord server (before I got to finish what I was saying to Jabob btw) that the only people I had a problem on here was Reag, Grievs, and Red Rain. I forgot to add Geese to that list.

But now I have no desire dealing with any of you re: wrestling talk. I'm going to enjoy Jabob's YouTube stuff and that will be my only involvement with people here.

• Wow
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Ok see this is why I left. Everything is a joke to you people. Well fuck it I am leaving again. But now I have no desire dealing with any of you. I'm going to enjoy Jabob's YouTube stuff and that will be my only involvement with people here.

How can you have a problem with Just Reag, Red Rain, Grievous and me when this is only your first day on the WWE Forums? How is it even possible you would know who these aforementioned users are? How?! This is another 48 Hours Mystery.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Ok see this is why I left. Everything is a joke to you people. Well fuck it I am leaving again.
I regret having your first ban reversed. You are being such a cry baby. You make jokes and memes in a live discussion and piss people off. We make jokes and memes in an offtopic thread in the locker room section and suddenly it is the end of the world. Please do yourself a favor and grow up. Someone your age acting like a 10-year-old is not attractive.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I regret having your first ban reversed. You are being such a cry baby. You make jokes and memes in a live discussion and piss people off. We make jokes and memes in an offtopic thread in the locker room section and suddenly it is the end of the world. Please do yourself a favor and grow up. Someone your age acting like a 10-year-old is not attractive.
Seriously Though.... After all thus time what Suddenly made him Snap? ?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Hold up.....Base had a problem with me? WHAT??????????

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Hold up.....Base had a problem with me? WHAT?????

He's not base! He's bumblefire who came from wreddit and wants to talk about wrestling without the drama and b.s.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Wait...can Base says everything he did, but in Japanese, while I read subtitles?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler