This forum is the absolute worst

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bumblefire

Reaction score
hmm maybe I was lied to. This thread seems pretty toxic and has a user who literally has "bully" in their name...
[automerge]1575613063[/automerge]
And yet some people miss him? From what I just read here he seems like an ass... which means there might be more assholes on here if he is missed by some...

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
He was typically a Kind Kid. For as long as I've been talking to him, He seemed Caring and was willing to try and help out with things the best he could. So whatever happened that Day for him to've Blown up like that?. Maybe he got into an argument at home and took it out on the forum? *shrugs*
I Don't Know.
It is disappointing that he had to go and leave though instead of telling us what was bothering him or why he seemed soo "uptight"

• Wow
Reactions: bumblefire

bumblefire

Reaction score
Maybe I was too harsh. Was he having problems at home? That sucks to hear

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
hmm maybe I was lied to. This thread seems pretty toxic and has a user who literally has "bully" in their name...
And yet some people miss him? From what I just read here he seems like an ass... which means there might be more assholes on here if he is missed by some...
giphy.gif

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
psst. If you wanna go undercover, don't have your profile pic be a cropped version of the picture that you used for your fantasy league team, Base.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
psst. If you wanna go undercover, don't have your profile pic be a cropped version of the picture that you used for your fantasy league team, Base.
So you figured it out first. Your kittens are training you well.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
BUT YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!
You are correct I didn't, but I figured you or Solidus would have picked up on it as soon as he signed up. Plus, you could have told by the way he typed and everything. That is how I knew Wolf Priestess was Nikki before most because everyone on here has a certain way of typing.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You are correct I didn't, but I figured you or Solidus would have picked up on it as soon as he signed up. Plus, you could have told by the way he typed and everything. That is how I knew Wolf Priestess was Nikki before most because everyone on here has a certain way of typing.
I knew cause of the IP. I wasn't on here last night when he signed up.

Haze is the only one to type like she does on here so she can't really trick anyone. Some people can disguise themselves decently but they always trip up.

Reactions: bumblefire

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I knew cause of the IP. I wasn't on here last night when he signed up.

Haze is the only one to type like she does on here so she can't really trick anyone. Some people can disguise themselves decently but they always trip up.
That is what I meant, lol.

Eh, yeah to some degree, but most of the time they will slip up and expose themselves just like Bully did on here.

Reactions: Solid Snake