Things you will never understand

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

There are just those "total package" girls that are out there and you know they are. Someone you can be physically attracted to as well as emotionally and mentally. Those girls are a dime a dozen but they are out there and most guys with sense wish to seek that "perfect" love at first site storybook romance

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
^^^ the thing that girls don't always understand (not implying you don't!) is that guys are more lookin for a sexually attractive girl. girls are lookin for a guy who earns good money. i'm sorry but it's true. (this is reallly lame) but it's damn true!

Girls who are sexually attractive are great. Men who make good money are great. Neither of those things is going to guarantee a successful relationship, since neither of those things are qualities that are consistent. The chick will get old, the guy may lose his job...then what?

there is always exceptions and if you are one of them than i respect that. another cliche though is that a woman who can earn her own money will dismiss a bum who can't in a second. a man has got to hold his own to get your respect. am i right?

Anyone can earn their own money, and should. That's the beauty of a good relationship, both people contributing to keep the relationship on an even keel. Would I date a man who didn't work, had no ambitions to ever do anything? Probably not, seeing as how I work two jobs and go to school and am pretty self sufficient, I have no desire to take care of a man who doesn't have enough respect for himself that he would allow me to do that. If the guy loses his job or something or is in an accident then yeah, that's an exception.

Not really. I don't love a guy for how much he makes (or lack of) because money is just paper to me. Yeah, it buys me things, but I'd rather have a guy who loves me than have money, tbh. I respect a guy who respects me. If he doesn't make money for whatever reason, I really don't care. If he wants to take some of my money, whatever, just leave enough for rent.

EDIT: Of course, I am just speaking for myself.

I agree. Loving someone only for how much money they make, how attractive they are, how successful they are is a recipe for disaster.

But I do disagree on one thing. Money may be just paper, but without it you would be homeless and on the street and I have no desire to be in that situation. And love and respect are always the key factors in a relationship, but if he doesn't love or respect me enough to contribute then that isn't a relationship I am going to be happy with. Both parties should have something to bring to the table. Otherwise, why bother? And, when you are a couple, there really shouldn't be MY this or MY that. Sharing is caring :)

Yeah but sometimes that woman likes having the bum around to make herself feel more superior, which of course is vice versa aswell.

Insecurity is never attractive, bro. I don't need a man to feel good about myself, and a man who needs a woman for the same reason needs to get right with themselves.

I honestly dont see the big deal in some sexual attraction. I admire people who can look past it completely, but I think there's nothing wrong with being physically/sexually attracted to someone to date them.

Usually the 'sexual attraction' is affected by other things, like getting to know someone you would otherwise find unattractive may make her more appealing. Ie personality may just numb your physical attraction to enjoy a relationship with her.

I think it's totally normal. All the people that are materialistic enough to worry about money, clothes, cars etc - can fuck the other smug assholes on this planet that care about the same thing. Eventually, I imagine they'll just die off :p

I've dated guys who, at first glance, weren't someone I was overly physically attracted to. It takes time to learn about people, and while what is on the outside may not be what you would have looked for initially, I find certain aspects of their personality to enhance their attractiveness. Being funny is sexy. Being smart is sexy. Having things in common and being able to have good conversations is sexy. That's not ALWAYS the case, but it is definitely a factor. I'd rather have someone who I could connect with on multiple levels, than be with a guy just because we made 'a cute couple.'

There are just those "total package" girls that are out there and you know they are. Someone you can be physically attracted to as well as emotionally and mentally. Those girls are a dime a dozen but they are out there and most guys with sense wish to seek that "perfect" love at first site storybook romance

Not every man or womans idea of 'the total package' is the same though. If you prefer blondes, but met a brunette who had every other quality you were looking for, would you NOT date her?

I myself don't believe in love at first sight. I believe in lust at first sight, but it takes more than appearances to actually fall in love with someone. Or it should. Storybook romance? Really, bro? It has been my experience that if everything seems perfect, something is very wrong. Usually it is the difficult times, and obstacles overcame together that makes a relationship stronger.

MizMasta3000

xFrenchKissx said:
Not every man or womans idea of 'the total package' is the same though. If you prefer blondes, but met a brunette who had every other quality you were looking for, would you NOT date her?

I myself don't believe in love at first sight. I believe in lust at first sight, but it takes more than appearances to actually fall in love with someone. Or it should. Storybook romance? Really, bro? It has been my experience that if everything seems perfect, something is very wrong. Usually it is the difficult times, and obstacles overcame together that makes a relationship stronger.

Thats a true relationship yes. My longer lasting relationships have been with girls who I became friends with first. After getting that special bond, then you look further into the emotional/mental attraction and it makes it easier for you to be yourself with your significant other. When shit isn't awkward all the time like when you are taking a girl out on a date who you don't really know, you won't be yourself and thing won't work out.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
How long can a long relationship be when you're 15, bro?

I don't understand why some chicks get those 3 inch long acrylic fingernails. You just KNOW they have nasty stuff underneath. Sick shit.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I don't understand why some chicks get those 3 inch long acrylic fingernails. You just KNOW they have nasty stuff underneath. Sick shit.

Wow I cooked for a gumdingy (black person in Korean) lady the other day and her left hand had normal nails... and her right had huge probably 2 or 3 inches acrylic ugly nails. I was very much confused. And of course she left a bad tip... considering she is gumdingy and all.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
No sir. I have worked there for about 4 years and it is a fact at my restaurant. The majority of black people who come in to eat do not leave good tips and always want their steak (even fillet mignon) well done. The same goes for white trash as well and young kids never leave a good tip.

Markz

Reaction score
I'll never understand how my girlfriend will do something wrong and i end up saying sorry.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I don't understand why some girls will wear high heels to amusement parks, fairgrounds, or anywhere that requires a lot of walking.

How anyone can like those chocolate covered cherries.

noumenon

^Chocolate covered cherries are awesome.
Now the combination of mint and chocolate is another story.

LadyHotrod

I don't understand why some girls will wear high heels to amusement parks, fairgrounds, or anywhere that requires a lot of walking.

How anyone can like those chocolate covered cherries.

Those girls tend to be the dumb sluts who go to a park with their boyfriend yet still want to dress 'sexy' to get other guys to look.

Fuck, I remember being a single teenager and caring what other guys thought. If you are taken, why the fuck would you try to impress OTHER guys? I mean, it's one thing to look good for your man but I am talking about the ones who dress this way and are wiggling their ass and shit just to get other dudes to look.

GO HOME AND FUCK YOUR OWN MAN.