Things you will never understand

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Why people on social networking sites friend request you when you never liked each other in the past.

Why doctors diagnose so many children with ADHD.

Peer pressure, and why nobody seems to want to take responsibility for their own actions.

Twilights popularity.

If anyone has any profound insights, or just want to add more to the list, maybe we can all come to a better understanding. :)

noumenon

1. For the friend count.
2. Because it's easier for a parent to pop some pills in their kid's mouth instead of realizing that they have a normal kid who wants to run around and have fun instead of playing video games.
3. Because the ones who follow don't have the balls to stand up for their own actions and the ones who lead are to smart to do the same.
4. Since when has teenage girls buying into mass media trends with "hot" shirtless guys been something new? Regardless of the subject matter it would have sold. And liking Twilight for some is just "dark" enough to be cool yet safe enough to be socially acceptable.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
1. For the friend count.

Because EVERYBODY knows your life sucks and you have no friends until Facebook says so!

2. Because it's easier for a parent to pop some pills in their kid's mouth instead of realizing that they have a normal kid who wants to run around and have fun instead of playing video games.

Why have kids if you don't want to deal with them? What kind of parent encourages their children to be lazy, unproductive, anti-social, among other things? This is just going to lead to that "I deserve everything handed to me" mentality, and when these kids have to go out into the real world, it is going to be sink or swim, and their parents never even took them to the pool. Fucking nice ain't it?

3. Because the ones who follow don't have the balls to stand up for their own actions and the ones who lead are to smart to do the same.

But why? Why is it SO bloody important? Is it the human race's destiny to be reduced to little more than a flock of sheep?

4. Since when has teenage girls buying into mass media trends with "hot" shirtless guys been something new? Regardless of the subject matter it would have sold. And liking Twilight for some is just "dark" enough to be cool yet safe enough to be socially acceptable.

Ever read Twilight nou? Seen the films? If this is the message being acceptable to young girls worldwide, I fear greatly for the continuance of mankind.

Basically, if you are stupid, awkward, have ZERO self-esteem, can not make a single decision on your own and are basically a loser prone to falling down, causing everyone around you to be put in life or death situations, and prone to long bouts of emo-ism, it's quite alright because some undead virgin who wants to suck your blood or your buddy that can also be mans best friend will swoop in everytime and save the day, which you undoubtedly caused to be fucked up in the first place. Good going Stephanie Meyer. Way to write up a role model for young women because you never got over your pre-teen hormones and have a sexually unsatisfying life. :thumb:

noumenon

Ever read Twilight nou? Seen the films? If this is the message being acceptable to young girls worldwide, I fear greatly for the continuance of mankind.

Basically, if you are stupid, awkward, have ZERO self-esteem, can not make a single decision on your own and are basically a loser prone to falling down, causing everyone around you to be put in life or death situations, and prone to long bouts of emo-ism, it's quite alright because some undead virgin who wants to suck your blood or your buddy that can also be mans best friend will swoop in everytime and save the day, which you undoubtedly caused to be fucked up in the first place. Good going Stephanie Meyer. Way to write up a role model for young women because you never got over your pre-teen hormones and have a sexually unsatisfying life. :thumb:

The Twilight debate is just silly. There's already millions of real teenage girls out there who act exactly like this anyway. Throwing one onto the screen isn't going to make a difference. There are tons of girls out there smart enough to laugh at Bella's reaction to just about everything...watching the fucking seasons pass from an arm chair and being in the ultimate state of disrepair. Anyone who finds and of these fucking horribly crafted and shallow characters relateable in fucked in life anyway the way I see it.
I've watched both of the movies (on bootlegs) and pretty much laughed the entire way through both of them. If anything, there are more strong and positive female role models out there for young girls today if they know where to look then there are negative.
The whole world is swept up in the emo culture as it is...one more dumb bitch mourning the loss of her 100 year old boyfriend isn't going to promote or hinder that anymore.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
The Twilight debate is just silly. There's already millions of real teenage girls out there who act exactly like this anyway. Throwing one onto the screen isn't going to make a difference. There are tons of girls out there smart enough to laugh at Bella's reaction to just about everything...watching the fucking seasons pass from an arm chair and being in the ultimate state of disrepair. Anyone who finds and of these fucking horribly crafted and shallow characters relateable in fucked in life anyway the way I see it.
I've watched both of the movies (on bootlegs) and pretty much laughed the entire way through both of them. If anything, there are more strong and positive female role models out there for young girls today if they know where to look then there are negative.
The whole world is swept up in the emo culture as it is...one more dumb bitch mourning the loss of her 100 year old boyfriend isn't going to promote or hinder that anymore.

Hahaha. Alright. Point taken. The one thing I find most amazing is what we just did. The debates. Whether you love the series or hate it, everyone has an opinion and reasons to justify it. Unless you have been living under a rock, the Twilight phenomena has been shoved in your face.

I just think of it as the new version of the princess waiting for her prince to come. The only thing I mourn is the creation of sparkly vampires. :(

noumenon

The entire series is based on some sex dreams the dumb bitch had years ago.

I find it pretty funny as well that you can tell how much Kristen Stewart really hates the role and how little she actually cares about it when she's interviewed.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
The entire series is based on some sex dreams the dumb bitch had years ago.

I find it pretty funny as well that you can tell how much Kristen Stewart really hates the role and how little she actually cares about it when she's interviewed.

Isn't it funny? I have read stuff saying how her and Robert Pattison both wish they had never gotten involved in the franchise. Do you understand how bad it must be, when the roles are basically a rocket to iconic status and the lead actors DON'T want it? But on the other side, both roles are basically a kiss of death to an acting career. Kristen Stewart will always be characterized as blueberry Bella. Pattison shouldn't be so picky, this is his meal ticket to vag heaven. I find it great that a guy who is definitely creepy as hell looking, can accept one role and shoot to the top of every teenage girls wet dream. Nobody gave a shit about him when he was in the Harry Potter movies, he should ride this until the wheels fall off.

Who knows, he may be the next generations version of Bret Michaels!

noumenon

Kristen Stewart is actually a pretty decent actress. She's playing Joan Jett in an upcoming movie and I hear she actually gave a great performance.

The person who seems to be making out the most out of all of this is Taylor Lautner who honestly has the most "marketable" look out of any of them.
But hey...they're all making some fuckin sweet bank off this bullshit so you can't blame them.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Kristen Stewart is actually a pretty decent actress. She's playing Joan Jett in an upcoming movie and I hear she actually gave a great performance.

The person who seems to be making out the most out of all of this is Taylor Lautner who honestly has the most "marketable" look out of any of them.
But hey...they're all making some fuckin sweet bank off this bullshit so you can't blame them.

Bottom line is the bottom line. Agreed. And I think Lautner has that whole caveman look going on, until he turns in the light and then he looks like a very purrty guy.

My abs are better.

Pics, or it isn't true...

But are you "ethnic" looking and a shape shifter?

Hahaha, anyone looks ethnic next to Pattison. And the resemblance of men to dogs has always been a topic for debate... :D

noumenon

Have you taken a look at his nose? He looks like a fuckin dog with the slits in the side of it.

Axis

This:

I think the problem with Orton lies in the fact that he in such a great in ring worker can does bring a very technical ring psychology to the picture that he almost goes over the head of people like Cena or HHH.

noumenon

LMFAO.

Just meant the pick apart/methodical style clashes with Cena's no sell superman shit most of the time. It was poorly worded.

But seriously...you should just FBS and call it a day.