Things you will never understand

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
But anyway, things I will never understand.

How come solutions to our Nations problems seem so obvious to us (sucha as the federalization of marijuana to help stimulate the economy) but the actual politicians in office have to over complicate everything.

What animals are thinking.

Why I can have all the credentials and qualifications in the world needed for a specfic job and still not be considered for the position.

Why someone hasn't murdered the author of Twilight yet.

What women are thinking.

Why game franchises get significantly worse and worse the more sequels are created.

Why education is free up until college, where it gets unrealistically expensive for the middle class.

Nation

Not sure there IS an explanation for anime....

Some people are just influenced by Japs. I'm a huge DBZ mark but I consider it a phenomenon. Also to be considered an anime it pretty much has to feature a lot of sorrow and a sense of hopelessness. Or in other words emo shit.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
There is another thing. The fascination with the emo culture. If that is what it can be called.

Why girls will never admit to farting.

Megan Fox's appeal.

Nation

Megan Fox is fine as hell but she is definitely overrated. Same with Alba. Olivia Wilde is about a million times hotter then both of them. As for the emo culture stuff a few years ago it exploded with Green Day and MCR being so popular. But I guess to be politically correct people obsessed with those bands and who wear all black are "Goths". Emos are people who hate their life and have strange ways of expressing their hatred for life.

Nation

Yes she is. Fuck new generation cartoons. Cartoons are trash now a days. I loved my old 90's/early 2000's cartoons now everything is shit. It's probably why a lot of kids don't even watch cartoons now. Instead they watch Hannah Montana or Icarly which are also trash lol but I guess it beats cartoons.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I just don't get the whole puke, poop, and fart humor.

Also, I think a lot of the cartoons and shows for kids these days are way too advanced. It seems relationships are a main focus for a lot of the younger viewing audiences. I'd prefer if kids weren't exposed to all of that type of thing before they are emotionally capable of understanding it all.

Reaction score
Women.
Women just dumbfound me, there have been countless moments where I've done something that everyone apart from a woman, or women will find funny/appropriate etc. I was given a "choose between these two options" chance, where both would've ended bad for me. I've emotionally crushed someone close to me because I, AS IN ME, was going through depression.

God.
I'm not overly religious, but I love to talk about god etc. Why does god expect us to do so much good, when he can't himself. He punishes Adam, Eve, and the rest of human life because of one tiny mistake? Then he says (according to the bible) 'I'll remove all suffering etc from human life' in a little while, saying that some several thousand years ago. This guy just seems like he knows how to make one bad move after another. Sounds like he's fucked up so bad right now he doesn't know what to do next, and he's just stalling til he has a heart attack and Jesus is left with the shit storm he's created...

Hogan.
Why is he still alive? Hulkamania may live for ever, doesn't me he himself has to. Break a hip and die. Leave the wrestling business, at the very least.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
When you call a phone number and the machine goes "You have reached (insert number)". Its so dumb. I'm like I know who I just called dumbass I dialed the number.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Women.
Women just dumbfound me, there have been countless moments where I've done something that everyone apart from a woman, or women will find funny/appropriate etc. I was given a "choose between these two options" chance, where both would've ended bad for me. I've emotionally crushed someone close to me because I, AS IN ME, was going through depression.

Women are simple. Love us for who we are. Accept us, for our good points and our bad. Treat us with respect and we will return your efforts with dedication and loyalty unsurpassed by anything.

God.
I'm not overly religious, but I love to talk about god etc. Why does god expect us to do so much good, when he can't himself. He punishes Adam, Eve, and the rest of human life because of one tiny mistake? Then he says (according to the bible) 'I'll remove all suffering etc from human life' in a little while, saying that some several thousand years ago. This guy just seems like he knows how to make one bad move after another. Sounds like he's fucked up so bad right now he doesn't know what to do next, and he's just stalling til he has a heart attack and Jesus is left with the shit storm he's created...

Totally out of my element, but I totally dig that you wouldn't understand. All religion is an 'aw shucks' for me too.

Hogan.
Why is he still alive? Hulkamania may live for ever, doesn't me he himself has to. Break a hip and die. Leave the wrestling business, at the very least.

Seconded. Just include Flair with Hogan.

When you call a phone number and the machine goes "You have reached (insert number)". Its so dumb. I'm like I know who I just called dumbass I dialed the number.

This is for Blue people who don't know how to set up their voice mail.

As an off shoot of the religion thing, someone asked me a question today.

If smoking is bad and kills you, it is in essence slowly committing suicide. Does this mean smokers, or drinkers if we want to go all out, will be going to hell because of it?

Axis

Why education is free up until college, where it gets unrealistically expensive for the middle class.

Because free markets work better than government-run entities. Why do you think that collegiate education is exponentially better than primary education?