Things you will never understand

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Here's another religion based thing - can a religious person help people? Are they bound to their religion that everything god does is for a reason, and we are to just sit it out and see what happens?

Can a doctor therefore remove a brain tumor to save someone's life? what about a car accident?

God I hate religion, lol.

Toddy

Reaction score
Why Teenagers have to act hard in front of their friends or Girls so they like them instead of being a normal person like most Adults

noumenon

Why Teenagers have to act hard in front of their friends or Girls so they like them instead of being a normal person like most Adults

I think you kind of answered your own question didn't you?

Why the fuck people like Bryan Danielson.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Here's another religion based thing - can a religious person help people? Are they bound to their religion that everything god does is for a reason, and we are to just sit it out and see what happens?

Can a doctor therefore remove a brain tumor to save someone's life? what about a car accident?

God I hate religion, lol.

It is said that God helps those who help themselves, and that charity starts in the home. So, apparently, if you are a selfish, greedy prick, then you are doing all the right things. Go figure.

Why does the post office open at 9:30 instead of 7 or 8 like all other government offices?

Why does the city wait to do road work when people actually have to be ON the road?

noumenon

People always have to be on the road. Of course the only time you notice the road work is while you're driving...so it's a bit of an asinine point. I had this argument with my friend not too long ago.

Fuck the Post Office opening at 9:30... I want to know why they bother having 6 teller windows when there are only one or two people working with a line out the door.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
People always have to be on the road. Of course the only time you notice the road work is while you're driving...so it's a bit of an asinine point. I had this argument with my friend not too long ago.

Fuck the Post Office opening at 9:30... I want to know why they bother having 6 teller windows when there are only one or two people working with a line out the door.

Hahahaha. Maybe. It just seems that they always do it at the busiest time of the day.

And no shit right?

I do not understand Wal-Marts same theory with that. During Christmas there were 4 registers open with people lined up around the store.

Why do they hire people who don't speak english to work in the drive-thru window?

noumenon

Because not too many other people will work for what fast food chains are paying.

Why the fuck do people eat fast food in general? lol

Great One

Why do they hire people who don't speak english to work in the drive-thru window?
Seriously. Why do people hire people who don't speak English at all? Fuck them. This is America, learn the damn language or fuck off. I have MUCH more problems with it in schools, like wow. Like 70% of my T/A's and teachers have been fucking FOREIGN, with strong ass accents and broken English, I can't understand or fathom it (literally, what they're saying), it's so asinine.

noumenon

Just gonna throw this out there. If you're Asian... stop driving. Or at least don't do it near me.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Because not too many other people will work for what fast food chains are paying.

Why the fuck do people eat fast food in general? lol

KFC owns all, bro. That is all.

Seriously. Why do people hire people who don't speak English at all? Fuck them. This is America, learn the damn language or fuck off. I have MUCH more problems with it in schools, like wow. Like 70% of my T/A's and teachers have been fucking FOREIGN, with strong ass accents and broken English, I can't understand or fathom it (literally, what they're saying), it's so asinine.

All caps foreign bro? lol.

But seriously. Speak American bitches.

Just gonna throw this out there. If you're Asian... stop driving. Or at least don't do it near me.

I call racism! :D

But no, we don't have a lot of that problem here. I think there is one Asian family that I know of and they own the chinese food restaurant. That lady in there can drive however she wants as long as she keeps making crab rangoon.

We have more issues with Hillbilly Bob, in his two ton pick up, with a grill the size of a satellite dish, mowing down deer and shit.

noumenon

Bleh...orange chicken.

THERE.

I'll never understand the pairing of sweet and savory...especially fruit with meat..just doesn't work.