Things you will never understand

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

crab rangoon > orange chicken
Yep..

And speaking of pickles, why the fuck are they still put on hamburgers? I thought this was pretty much deemed idiotic and absolutely worthless by now, yet shitty places like McDonalds still do it I think.

MizMasta3000

Damn this got off topic.

Facebook, if you see someone you think you know, you are going to friend request them

Peer pressure is all in the mind. You must be the most irresponsible person in the world to blame a stupid decision that YOU chose to make on peer pressure

Parents (especially those who are more economically stable) expect their kids to be geniuses. My mom is guilty of this. I was gifted as a young kid and excelled in school. My little sister, who is in kindergarten, struggles to recite a poem word for word after only reading it a few times and my mom wants to take her to the doctor and get her checked for a learning disability.

Not only twilight, but if you notice, teenage vampire sagas in general seem to be very trended with the teenage population. I am not a fan but my girlfriend is obsessed with them and so are alot of my friends that are girls. I don't get it but if we eat it up, they will continue to cook up more if it.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Yep..

And speaking of pickles, why the fuck are they still put on hamburgers? I thought this was pretty much deemed idiotic and absolutely worthless by now, yet shitty places like McDonalds still do it I think.

Or why do they make sweet pickles? It's sick shit.

Nah Taco Bell pwns the shit out of KFC. You must be black lol.

No way, bro. And I like chicken better, Obama says that is the right choice.
And, nah but I loves me some chicken.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
KFC owns if you get the right thing. If you want just their plain ol' chicken bucket, you can get it for cheaper at any local supermarket deli. But if you're looking for those new fiery grilled wings, honey boneless BBQ wings, KFC Snackers or any of their delicious delicious sides, then your good to go.

I like Popeye's better but I haven't seen one in ages.

Nation

Or why do they make sweet pickles? It's sick shit.

No way, bro. And I like chicken better, Obama says that is the right choice.
And, nah but I loves me some chicken.

Gee I wonder why Obama prefers chicken? KFC is great but at the end of the day a combination of Tacos/Chicken Quesadillas>Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Gee I wonder why Obama prefers chicken? KFC is great but at the end of the day a combination of Tacos/Chicken Quesadillas>Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes.

You're totally Un-American, bro.

Men who expect women to dress up and wear make-up all the time.

xtremebadass

I will never understand the fascination with soccer. I just don't get it.

Nation

I'm Portuguese so I like spices in my food. I'd also a consider a good old Cheeseburger to be the American meal not fried chicken. Also I find too much make-up to be a complete turn off. But the result for a lot of women not wearing make up tends to not look pretty. So I don't like too much or not enough lol.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I will never understand the fascination with soccer. I just don't get it.

Soccer is my favorite sport, but how it's so underrated in the USA makes me sick. I don't know how it is for other people, but it's all about quick strategy and skills. You always need a plan. I think people love it so much because it's the most popular sport in the world and if you win games in the most popular sport in the world, you start to get more and more excited about it.

I better stop there so I don't go on to a rant on how soccer is so underrated.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I'm Portuguese so I like spices in my food. I'd also a consider a good old Cheeseburger to be the American meal not fried chicken. Also I find too much make-up to be a complete turn off. But the result for a lot of women not wearing make up tends to not look pretty. So I don't like too much or not enough lol.

I am a huge sissy when it comes to spicy food. I can barely even eat the hot sauce at Taco Bell.

Reaction score
^^^Rofl yeh me too. "Mild" is too much for me, at Nandos. Argh.

I'll never understand how some people just can't see MMA or Professional Wrestling as more than "guys in tights groping each other." I hate trying to tell my friends why I watch them, especially MMA. Can you get a more intense, violent, manly sport than MMA?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Juggalo fans.

Why Canadians can't put as much effort into basketball and soccer like they do with hockey.

Tiger Woods' mistress selection.