Things you will never understand

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Why people can't just ever admit when they are wrong.

And on that note, why everytime I am in the passengers seat of ANYONE'S car, it's always them who are the perfect drivers and it's everyone ELSE on the road who is a crappy driver and doesn't know what they are doing.

Society needs some fucking humility.

Reaction score
People who come to other countries just so they can complain how bad their new one is or try and change it. Big examples of this are Muslim extremists and Indians who think their culture is better over here. Like it or get fucked. 20 + million people are not changing to jihad for you.

Very much the same thing as what you said, but how people - I'm looking at 90% of Asians I see - come to another country and completely disregard how this one works. They just continue to act like ignorant, oblivious pricks as if this is China or some shit. Smarten up, slanty eyed fucks :D

Yeh, the ' :D ' was to sugar coat my racism towards the asian ppl.

Nation

People who pose as someone "sexually attractive" on the internet. It's fucked up on so many levels.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
^That's what "To Catch a Predator" was created for.

Teachers that have relationships with their students (high school and middle school teachers). Are these women THAT desperate?

Mister J

Reaction score
Lady Hotrod's popularity

I still don't understand that. lol

LadyHotrod

Probably because I'm not a stupid, Blue loser who cries over a warning.

Mister J

Reaction score
Probably because I'm not a stupid, Blue loser who cries over a warning.

You really get worked up over my posts for some reason. I think you're the one that takes things way too seriously here.

MizMasta3000

Why people ask stupid questions they already know the answe to/

LadyHotrod

You really get worked up over my posts for some reason. I think you're the one that takes things way too seriously here.

Not sure how I am worked up when I am just calmly sitting here with a smile on my face as I respond.

Dumb people don't get me worked up.

Mister J

Reaction score
Not sure how I am worked up when I am just calmly sitting here with a smile on my face as I respond.

Dumb people don't get me worked up.

You write some of the most immature stuff in my rep comments. I've obviously got you worked up.

kingovkings

Reaction score
You write some of the most immature stuff in my rep comments. I've obviously got you worked up.

How can you call anybody immature???

When all you go on about is i bet id own you in a real fight or sed wrestler can beat sed wrestler in a real fight. HMMMMMMM very grown up you wanker

OH and calling people sissy's holly beef burgers you hard little man you i bet people get so offended and intimadated by you in a REAL fight :bye: