Things you will never understand

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mister J

Reaction score
Why am i so popular on here? It seems people really enjoy my presence on these wrestling forums.

straight_edge76

Why parents allow their sons to go out in public wearing skinny jeans with that shaggy, all in your eyes, emo haircut.

It's freedom of expression, they want to be an individual by dressing like everybody else. :shifty:

Why I am capable of eating like an adult, until the day I wear a white shirt.
Dude, I think everybody converts back to kiddy eating habits when they wear a white shirt subconsciously lol.

Kizza

Why parents allow their sons to go out in public wearing skinny jeans with that shaggy, all in your eyes, emo haircut.

What gives parents the right to stop some kid wearing some clothes and a haircut you don't like. Sure, I'm not a fan of that sort of stuff, but why should people not be able to wear what they like?

John

Why people on social networking sites friend request you when you never liked each other in the past.

To make their Friends List more impressive?

Peer pressure, and why nobody seems to want to take responsibility for their own actions.

Because when you are with peers, you want to look 'Cool'. However, Unlike most people, I won't do things like smoke or drink just to impress people that I probably won't know for much further.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
What gives parents the right to stop some kid wearing some clothes and a haircut you don't like. Sure, I'm not a fan of that sort of stuff, but why should people not be able to wear what they like?

Because they are the parents? That gives them not only the right, but the damn responsibility of raising their hoodlums to be productive members of society, not broody, pouting, self-centered bastards.

Where the fucking land of missing socks is. Socks get expensive after awhile.

Just throw away all the ones you DO have. That is the only way to ever find the lost ones.