Things you will never understand

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I can't help but feel that actually performing a bucking bronco would be hilarious.

Nation

Why people in the government ignore the fact that education in the U.S. is shit.

Nation

Black people abusing the race card. Only Native Americans can abuse it.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
It blows my mind that THIS

14457_1191304977785_1083205024_3071.jpg

is the face of a demon of mass destruction. The red eyes seem appropriate.

LadyHotrod

I'm never angry. I just like to have fun and see how seriously everyone else takes it.

:)

Kizza

People who come to other countries just so they can complain how bad their new one is or try and change it. Big examples of this are Muslim extremists and Indians who think their culture is better over here. Like it or get fucked. 20 + million people are not changing to jihad for you.

LadyHotrod

People who come to other countries just so they can complain how bad their new one is or try and change it. Big examples of this are Muslim extremists and Indians who think their culture is better over here. Like it or get fucked. 20 + million people are not changing to jihad for you.

YES. They came here and complained about the word 'Christmas' and insisted the Christmas tree be called the gift giving tree.

GTFO if you don't like it.

Fucking C4 people.