The WS Mental Health and Empathy Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I’ll miss the hell out of you Sasha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This shall be my last post. I have made a life changing decision that betters my life and will help me mentally. I have decided to move to Canada with my aunt and become a Canadian Citizen, I don't know about being a Dual Citizen, but I will get to that bridge when I am needed to and pursue academics up there. If you want to know what I would be studying in short term it will be a bunch of Greek stuff because as mentioned before in the VIP chat my end game is to move to Greece and live out my life as I always loved that place. Aside from that, I have decided to limit my time on the internet as I am a 31-year-old transwoman and I have been hooked online since I was like 11 and I have realized it has damaged my mental health more than helped it. As well, I got better help in Canada for my problems and I feel like I could become a better person than I am now, and if anyone on here has argued with me, looking at you Jeff, you know that would be for the better since I wouldn't be a hipster beatnick douche who digs in the trenches and so on. As well as help me get over some things in my childhood and all of that Jazz.

So that is why I haven't been around the past couple of days because I have been packing and saying goodbyes to everyone I love in real life and now it is time for me to do the same on here. I will miss y'all and will remember y'all for your own characters whether it be Jeff's undying loyalty to Tony Khan to Deezy's old man bitterness and undying loyalty to Vince to Chris' "Meh whatever" attitude to Blaze's "Fuck bitches and Smoke Weed" motif and more. Each one has left a mark and I will never forget you.

So, there you go. If this seems rambling it is because I honestly can't put my words or thoughts into a sentence that makes sense. Before, I leave just remember three things. Misawa is the GOAT, Ozzy is the GOAT, and I love y'all dearly and truly. To quote Shinedown "Sometimes goodbye is a second chance"

Tl;dr I am moving to Canada and becoming a citizen. Going to college to learn about things I really love and get getter help.
I’m going to miss you so much. My next bowl of weed will be dedicated to you! Have fun and live your dreams

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
We're all gonna miss you Sasha. I want to wish you the best of luck on your new journey to be a better and happier person. You have our blessings. :)

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Posted this in the wrong thread earlier

Waking up sick all the damn time is taking a huge toll on my mental health

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Posted this in the wrong thread earlier

Waking up sick all the damn time is taking a huge toll on my mental health
Damn that sucks dude.

I wish they can put you on medication or something so you won't have to wake up feeling sick constantly. I want you to feel better.

Reactions: Kyle Gage

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Was at my cousins yesterday (they still live in my Grandma’s house) and my mom showed up(she was looking for old photos she would be in because she was wanting some for her and my Aunt Cindy) so not seeing her like, I don’t know probably 6 or 7 years at this point really threw me for a loop. Surely since she didn’t even recognize me and thought at first I was my cousin Stephen(she’s not ever seen me with long hair, but uh idk if that’s still a good enough excuse lol). It’s got me all out of wack emotionally. Like she wants me to come spend the day or the weekend with her soon, which I’m just not sure about. But yeah, it just has me feeling meh. I’ll be fine after a bit but if I seem off, or moody anytime over the next few days, that’s why.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
I'm struggling mentally. I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't know why I lack the simple strength to want to do anything. Every thing is just super rough and there's nothing I can physically, mentally, or financially do to help. We're running late on college fee payments, money's tight, i'm dealing with bouts of pure lack of self-worth, and it doesn't help that i've been stacked with bad news upon bad news every single week. It hurts just not being able to deal with these struggles and I wish I had any sort of helpful coping method to make me at least want to keep on pushing every day.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'm struggling mentally. I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't know why I lack the simple strength to want to do anything. Every thing is just super rough and there's nothing I can physically, mentally, or financially do to help. We're running late on college fee payments, money's tight, i'm dealing with bouts of pure lack of self-worth, and it doesn't help that i've been stacked with bad news upon bad news every single week. It hurts just not being able to deal with these struggles and I wish I had any sort of helpful coping method to make me at least want to keep on pushing every day.
I’m so sorry to hear that Blaine, I understand how you feel, it’s not fun. Something I suggest that helps me sometimes is find something that makes you happy, and try to spend 20-30 minutes a day doing that, rather it’s reading, gaming, watching stuff on YouTube, etc. sadly sometimes that doesn’t work but it’s something worth trying out. If you ever need someone to talk to I’m here to talk and listen. Just send me a PM. Stay strong buddy.

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
I absolutely get in funks where I don't feel like doing a dang thing. It's most of the time actually. I'll come home from work and just watch reruns of shit I have seen. I think a lot of it is just work exhausting me.

Sometimes, it takes a little bit of extra effort just to get me motivated to start watching a new series/movie or play a video game. once i'm doing it I'm fine and don't have any issues but it's that jumping off point that gets me.

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
I'm very sorry Blaine that you're struggling mentally. Fortunately you're not alone. We're all here for not only for you, but for all of us. Please be strong.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Pretty much I tell myself everyday to stay positive and not let anything on the negative side get into my head before I got to work. I think it's really easy to do that when things are going well but when you're at Home and you feel like you're in a Jail Cell that is where you need to keep the most positive. I'm continuing to learn that things in life aren't always going to go your way but continue to tell yourself I'm going to be alright. I was in a bad way Months ago anytime I was at Home even for a day or two all this Stess and Anxiety came over me. It effected whether I would eat or even take a Shower. Months later I'm back where I wanted to be and and it'a a day to day battle for sure but it gets easier. I think me cutting off Soda/Cafferine in general has helped majorly for me as well helping me lose 15 Pounds these last few Months. @Paul Heyman I hope to start to feel better man I know how it feels to be spinning your Wheels like a Mouse in a Cage. Smarks is the place to be if you need to talk to someone whether in this Thread or through PMs whatever is comfortable for you.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
It can suck when you feel like you have no motivation. Like Blaze said just try and focus on things that make you happy. Also remember that the more bad shit you make it through the stronger you become as a result and then you can enjoy the good even more.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
The hole gets deeper and darker and eventually fantasizing may become my reality.

• Sad
Reactions: Butters

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
getting older and having relatives growing old sucks. My grandmother has been with a hospice nurse this week and my sister told me when she saw her today she thinks she will pass either tonight or tomorrow. I have plenty of memories with my grandmother. And I know I am truly blessed to have a grandmother in my life for as long as I have. It just always is gut wrenching when someone you hold dear to your heart is or has passed away. I don't talk about it much because it's not really something I like to brag about, but I've had a good number of uncles and cousins that have passed away at younger ages. A few I was close with and meant a lot to me in my life. Each passing was difficult to get through. Yeah I don't know where I'm going with this now. Guess that no matter how much you see it in your life death never gets easy for people you truly love. Once my grandmother does pass I'm not sure how hard it'll hit me. My grandfather from the same side of the family passed over six years ago. My job allowed me to have two weeks off (one of the few great things they did for me) so I was able to see him and the family most of that week he was in hospice. When he passed and through the funeral it felt like I already was able to say goodbye to him and it felt good that I had that opportunity. This time I didn't have that, so I don't know how I'll be once everything hits me in the coming days. Cherish the people that you love and love you. Make as many memories with those people as you can, cause there will come a day where that is what you have of them. That's not a bad thing, just the reality of it.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Where do I start?

I'm in the worst mental space I've been in in almost 20 years. I'm being treated like shit at work (not by staff but damn pharmacy customers). I want to say I need a vacation but don't know if a vacation will help. It's unhealthy and there's no end in sight.

I caught myself thinking about the s-word today while at work dealing with all this shit. It's been 19 years (back then it was constant and incredibly serious, whereas this was more the thought was there and I shot it down). I'm not worried about acting on said thoughts and this was fleeting and shot down but even having those thoughts for any length of time scares the fuck out of me. Couple that with the feeling of needing a drink when I get home from work every night is making me start to get real worried (note I consciously chose not to consume alcohol after work for this very purpose).

• Sad
Reactions: Skyefire and Doom