The WS Mental Health and Empathy Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
So... my mental health is in the tank rn and I'm currently going through a massive panic attack while I write this but...

I just found out that a coworker I know is accusing me of having done something heinous to another coworker, who we both know. I found out about this today when a completely separate person texted me about it.

I feel sick to my stomach and gross inside. I don't know why this person is accusing me of doing such a thing when the other person told me that they said no such thing. I don't know what to do but I intend to talk to my boss about it.

My life really is just one big fuck up after another.
I had a client that was sent elsewhere do that to me I had to sit at home for a month without pay for our cameras to prove I didn't do anything and a forensic interview with her to verify that I was innocent. Glad she was charged for lying about it. Sorry to hear about that brother. Hope it works out for you.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Doom

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
For the record, the one who I'm accused of having done the thing to denies that it happened, so it sounds like this person is just spreading possibly incriminating shit without thinking about it.

Still extremely shitty, but I at least have comfort in that.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
For the record, the one who I'm accused of having done the thing to denies that it happened, so it sounds like this person is just spreading possibly incriminating shit without thinking about it.

Still extremely shitty, but I at least have comfort in that.

Sounds like you should be cleared of this pretty easy, the big question is WHY? That’s gonna be tough to find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Person spreading lies like that should be fired, can’t have someone like that in the work place, so sorry that happened to you Grimmy. At least it seems it should be easily resolved since the person it supposedly happened to, is saying you didn’t do anything

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I talked to my boss a little bit ago. They told me not to worry about it and that she and her boss, our district manager, will deal with this personally. My boss told me not to be worried about getting fired, though I'm sure I'll get some sort of talking to.

She has my back and I told her how scared I was. I'm hoping this conflict can be resolved swiftly... I don't want anyone fired, I just want an apology and these rumors to be put to bed.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
not sure whats going on with me lately but, I basically have given no fucks about anything. I feel like I have no desire and that a majority of things just irk me or piss me off or just depress me. I just get to that point where I literally lay in bed all day and don't want to move. I feel like I am on empty but, not tired I feel like just I'm endlessly moving with no set destination. I am not sure whats wrong but, I do know that I am letting it bleed over into every aspect of my life. I feel paranoid, anxious, angry, sad, not really ever feeling happy though. I don't know but, its nice actually being able to write it out.

• Sad

Kyle Gage

House of Madness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Wrestler
terryfunk
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
not sure whats going on with me lately but, I basically have given no fucks about anything. I feel like I have no desire and that a majority of things just irk me or piss me off or just depress me. I just get to that point where I literally lay in bed all day and don't want to move. I feel like I am on empty but, not tired I feel like just I'm endlessly moving with no set destination. I am not sure whats wrong but, I do know that I am letting it bleed over into every aspect of my life. I feel paranoid, anxious, angry, sad, not really ever feeling happy though. I don't know but, its nice actually being able to write it out.
from what you discusing about, reminds me of what i was going thew, my doctor describe as ocd

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Having a bit of a painful morning. Got an early text from my brother saying that my mother had been spending a lot of time there and was having problems with her partner. He told me my mother admitted to him that she has been abused in this relationship for 20 years. While I should be somewhat relieved, as this was evident and something I suspected for decades, I am left with more questions and concern. I am also triggered emotionally as this individual assaulted me in my youth and robbed my brother and I of our joy. Quite frankly this individual has already ruined my life in more ways that I care to count. I have to talk to my mom later now to try and pry what has actually been going on, and see what needs to be done and how to get her out of there. to compound the issue, I'm 4 hours away so I can't be there immediately if things escalate and I have t no idea what this abuse entails or how far it scopes. Lots to process and think about right now.

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Sorry i've been fleeting with visits for a while guys. I've found myself in one of those situations where I needed to take myself away from a lot of stuff I enjoy due to not getting any enjoyment from things so had to focus on myself for a while.

This has seemed to have eased up a bit now so I hope to be getting back to normal, catching up with the good folk and watching some wrasslin again.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Sorry i've been fleeting with visits for a while guys. I've found myself in one of those situations where I needed to take myself away from a lot of stuff I enjoy due to not getting any enjoyment from things so had to focus on myself for a while.

This has seemed to have eased up a bit now so I hope to be getting back to normal, catching up with the good folk and watching some wrasslin again.
No need to apologize for that. That's just how it goes sometimes and it's great to hear you were able to do what you had to do, to get back on track, so to speak. Welcome back, friend. :)

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
This shall be my last post. I have made a life changing decision that betters my life and will help me mentally. I have decided to move to Canada with my aunt and become a Canadian Citizen, I don't know about being a Dual Citizen, but I will get to that bridge when I am needed to and pursue academics up there. If you want to know what I would be studying in short term it will be a bunch of Greek stuff because as mentioned before in the VIP chat my end game is to move to Greece and live out my life as I always loved that place. Aside from that, I have decided to limit my time on the internet as I am a 31-year-old transwoman and I have been hooked online since I was like 11 and I have realized it has damaged my mental health more than helped it. As well, I got better help in Canada for my problems and I feel like I could become a better person than I am now, and if anyone on here has argued with me, looking at you Jeff, you know that would be for the better since I wouldn't be a hipster beatnick douche who digs in the trenches and so on. As well as help me get over some things in my childhood and all of that Jazz.

So that is why I haven't been around the past couple of days because I have been packing and saying goodbyes to everyone I love in real life and now it is time for me to do the same on here. I will miss y'all and will remember y'all for your own characters whether it be Jeff's undying loyalty to Tony Khan to Deezy's old man bitterness and undying loyalty to Vince to Chris' "Meh whatever" attitude to Blaze's "Fuck bitches and Smoke Weed" motif and more. Each one has left a mark and I will never forget you.

So, there you go. If this seems rambling it is because I honestly can't put my words or thoughts into a sentence that makes sense. Before, I leave just remember three things. Misawa is the GOAT, Ozzy is the GOAT, and I love y'all dearly and truly. To quote Shinedown "Sometimes goodbye is a second chance"

Tl;dr I am moving to Canada and becoming a citizen. Going to college to learn about things I really love and get getter help.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
This shall be my last post. I have made a life changing decision that betters my life and will help me mentally. I have decided to move to Canada with my aunt and become a Canadian Citizen, I don't know about being a Dual Citizen, but I will get to that bridge when I am needed to and pursue academics up there. If you want to know what I would be studying in short term it will be a bunch of Greek stuff because as mentioned before in the VIP chat my end game is to move to Greece and live out my life as I always loved that place. Aside from that, I have decided to limit my time on the internet as I am a 31-year-old transwoman and I have been hooked online since I was like 11 and I have realized it has damaged my mental health more than helped it. As well, I got better help in Canada for my problems and I feel like I could become a better person than I am now, and if anyone on here has argued with me, looking at you Jeff, you know that would be for the better since I wouldn't be a hipster beatnick douche who digs in the trenches and so on. As well as help me get over some things in my childhood and all of that Jazz.

So that is why I haven't been around the past couple of days because I have been packing and saying goodbyes to everyone I love in real life and now it is time for me to do the same on here. I will miss y'all and will remember y'all for your own characters whether it be Jeff's undying loyalty to Tony Khan to Deezy's old man bitterness and undying loyalty to Vince to Chris' "Meh whatever" attitude to Blaze's "Fuck bitches and Smoke Weed" motif and more. Each one has left a mark and I will never forget you.

So, there you go. If this seems rambling it is because I honestly can't put my words or thoughts into a sentence that makes sense. Before, I leave just remember three things. Misawa is the GOAT, Ozzy is the GOAT, and I love y'all dearly and truly. To quote Shinedown "Sometimes goodbye is a second chance"

Tl;dr I am moving to Canada and becoming a citizen. Going to college to learn about things I really love and get getter help.

hug.gif

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The Deezy undying loyalty to Vince killed me :lol

But damn that’s a hell of a commitment and that’s amazing how much self awareness you have to know that’s specifically what you want out of life. Best of luck to you and I hope you obtain all those things.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Good out there ya beautiful bastid.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3

I wish all the best for you and I’m glad you’re doing what makes you happy and what’s best for you, please take care of yourself and stay safe out there.