The WS Mental Health and Empathy Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
@Kairi HoHo unfortunately there's no one size fits all fix for anxiety etc, it's about finding what works for you at the moment in time. Talking can help, writing down your feelings can help, taking time for you can help, spending time outdoors can help, so can things like meditation, some medications and various other things. What I would suggest is find something that makes you feel better than take it from there, it may be some trial and error but you will find what works for you.

@Silent Bite ...Jeff...not had too much interaction with you since I joined the site, however as stated by others, we are all here to listen to anything you need to talk about, even if it's random crap, as long as it makes you feel better, that is what it is all about. Take it one step at a time, focus on yourself. I've often taken steps away from escaping online as, as you mentioned, that is the reality, one can escape the issues in life by being a presence online. Keep in touch when you do feel like checking in, even if it's just a hello :)

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
@Kairi HoHo unfortunately there's no one size fits all fix for anxiety etc, it's about finding what works for you at the moment in time. Talking can help, writing down your feelings can help, taking time for you can help, spending time outdoors can help, so can things like meditation, some medications and various other things. What I would suggest is find something that makes you feel better than take it from there, it may be some trial and error but you will find what works for you.

@Silent Bite ...Jeff...not had too much interaction with you since I joined the site, however as stated by others, we are all here to listen to anything you need to talk about, even if it's random crap, as long as it makes you feel better, that is what it is all about. Take it one step at a time, focus on yourself. I've often taken steps away from escaping online as, as you mentioned, that is the reality, one can escape the issues in life by being a presence online. Keep in touch when you do feel like checking in, even if it's just a hello :)

Yup which is why I'm looking forward going back to work on Tuesday. I think being in this Motel makes my mind wonder into the negative while raising up my stress. What I'm doing now is me whether coming out the Shower or before I go to Bed I look into the Mirror and say to myself I'm in control of this and I'm not going to let stress beat me.

Kyle Gage

House of Madness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Wrestler
terryfunk
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
52678088_1521032214693376_2795175436475170816_n.jpg
i know this pic does not belong here but this is how i fell sometimes

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Every so often, my brain will go into a spiral of deep hatred and how everyone else is in some collective hivemind dedicated to just despising me and that everyone's faking caring about me.

It's these thoughts that make me feel inhuman at times, like I'm just a useless figure in the world. I feel even more so useless as I don't have any true people I'd call friends, and it just helps my brain further that idea.

I do hate thinking about it, but it will never leave my brain. I'm always in the constant feeling people are judging me, silently resenting me but being nice just to make me happy. It sometimes gets bad enough to where I wanna huddle into a corner and just sit there.

I've come across tiktoks of people who also suffer with Autism who share these same thoughts, and it's kind of triggered the thoughts in my mind. Does everyone hate me just for existing? Will people be happy if I were just to leave them alone, fading into the darkness?

I really want to subdue these thoughts, but they just persist over and over, and it's to the point where I want to just not talk to anyone anymore, to leave everyone alone because maybe they'll be happier without me. It's morbid and not happy, but it's my brain.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I've finally decided to man up and plan on kicking this cancerous tumor that is called my "brother" out of my house. This guy has been living in my house for almost two years now, and has constantly reminded me what kind of piece of shit he is. Some highlights of what I've had to deal with regarding him:

- Constantly shouts and yells, getting drunk and acting like a fool.

- Gets aggressively angry and violent when even the slightest thing goes wrong. Oh no, the remote isn't working atm? Instead of changing out the batteries, or moving stuff out of the front of the TV, he just blames technology and throws and breaks his remote. Same goes with his phone.

- Can't keep a job to save his life, always blames everyone else for when he gets in trouble at work and continually gets fired.

- Blasts Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, and Tim Pool on his TV all day, which is a pretty big red flag for some later stuff.

- Continually tries to get into confrontations with my other brother, even at holidays, to the point where we almost have to keep them away from one another. Has a lot to do with the fact all of us but him share completely different ideology.

- He's bought guns and brought them into my house, which I am very against, and even more so, I'm terrified at the very thought of him having guns in the first place because he's a violent idiot.

- Has threatened my mother time and time again, and even threatened to shoot her a time or two just because stuff wasn't working at my house and she's technically the landowner of it. When he was told to move out a while back, he threatened to hole up in the basement and get into a shoot out with the cops.

- He's racist, xenophobic, and a far-right Republican goon who just spouts misinformation and talking points that have been proven to be lies.

- He's also anti-LGBTQ+, called it "genital mutilation" among other unpleasantries. That was the tipping point today at least.

So yeah. I've been dealing with a lunatic and can't anymore

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
sounds like he could use a good curb stomp, I'll go find my combat boots

seriously sorry you have to deal with this psychopath

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
The same guy who said The Left killed his sex life?

Make sure they are steel toe, too.
Oh yes, it's the Left's fault he's a creep and no woman in their right mind would want to fuck him.

• Haha
Reactions: Doom and Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Oh yes, it's the Left's fault he's a creep and no woman in their right mind would want to fuck him.
Yep same guy. I seen so many memes of that.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
One of the memes I saw was like "Femboys killed my Heterosexuality" and it had me laughing for about an hour
wait-what.gif
are they mad their own sexuality confuses them ? :heston

• Haha
Reactions: Alexa