The WS Mental Health and Empathy Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
tell me I’d love to know.

Well the the fact that I was hired over the phone after a 5 minute conversation with no experience to run the ENTIRE ACCOUNTING process for his two car dealerships just on a whim should tell you a lot about our ownership quality :heston

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well the the fact that I was hired over the phone after a 5 minute conversation with no experience to run the ENTIRE ACCOUNTING process for his two car dealerships just on a whim should tell you a lot about our ownership quality :heston

well have you done a good job

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
well have you done a good job

Yes better than any person who was selling shoes before being hired would have been expected, but that's besides the point. He didn't look at a resume, call references or anything. Also we've been experiencing a mass exodus of employee's this year fed up and my one employee might be next which would leave me covering 3 jobs :worried I would like to find a new one before shit really hits the fan here preferably.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yes better than any person who was selling shoes before being hired would have been expected, but that's besides the point. He didn't look at a resume, call references or anything. Also we've been experiencing a mass exodus of employee's this year fed up and my one employee might be next which would leave me covering 3 jobs :worried I would like to find a new one before shit really hits the fan here preferably.

do you work super long hours cause of all the shit

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
do you work super long hours cause of all the shit

I was at first bc of how fucked everything was but once I got it cleared up I'm able to do 8-5 Mon-Fri but I usually just gotta work through lunch. I'm fairly caught up now with business being slow thankfully, Fridays especially are usually pretty chill, mostly just gotta be here in case someone needs me to sign a check or take a phone call.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I was at first bc of how fucked everything was but once I got it cleared up I'm able to do 8-5 Mon-Fri but I usually just gotta work through lunch. I'm fairly caught up now with business being slow thankfully, Fridays especially are usually pretty chill, mostly just gotta be here in case someone needs me to sign a check or take a phone call.

Well then it doesn’t sound too bad. Have you been applying to other ones

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Well then it doesn’t sound too bad. Have you been applying to other ones

Just started to really. The main thing is I think we might be fucked if we get audited from all the past shit and I don't wanna be the one in charge if that ever happens :hayden3

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Just started to really. The main thing is I think we might be fucked if we get audited from all the past shit and I don't wanna be the one in charge if that ever happens :hayden3

Well blame it on the owner and dip.

Reactions: Chris

Evil Scotsman

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
dwaynejohnson
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Sports Team
yhoeQgg
Favorite Sports Team
F772IRo
Favorite Sports Team
ebJCdBL
hey my name is Alex am a transman , i live with my partner Andrew i have Borderline Personality Disorder, OCD ,PTSD and self harm and eating disorder, i also lost my dad to suicide 9 years ago on 17th sept and i lost a friends a month ago to the same way , i havent self harmed in 6 months and am trying to eat somewhat healthy ,

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
hey my name is Alex am a transman , i live with my partner Andrew i have Borderline Personality Disorder, OCD ,PTSD and self harm and eating disorder, i also lost my dad to suicide 9 years ago on 17th sept and i lost a friends a month ago to the same way , i havent self harmed in 6 months and am trying to eat somewhat healthy ,

You’re in a safe place here. Hate to hear about your dad and your friend. Both of those couldn’t have been easy. Hopefully you’re able to stay strong and keep on this path of good eating and not harming yourself. Much love to you.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Doom

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I haven't been here for a while but felt it might have been time.

Yesterday morning I was awoken with the news that my aunt lost her battle with cancer during the night, passing peacefully in her sleep.

I'm fairly heartbroken at the moment, and just not in a good place mentally. It hurts to have lost her, but even worse is the feeling of emotional detachment from my own personal depression during COVID season in which I've lost my job, moved into a new place, have lost friends over political crap, and last week attended my (different, I have like 8) aunt's brother-in-law's funeral. I've had at least four different mental breakdowns at work in the last month due to working nearly everyday around people who either don't care for others' health, barely understand common sense, or annoy the fuck out of me.

In a nutshell, I hate 2020 and it has made me feel worse about myself the longer it has gone on.

• Sad
Reactions: Steph and Chris

Steph

The IIconic Sith
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
RGKCxbB
I haven't been here for a while but felt it might have been time.

Yesterday morning I was awoken with the news that my aunt lost her battle with cancer during the night, passing peacefully in her sleep.

I'm fairly heartbroken at the moment, and just not in a good place mentally. It hurts to have lost her, but even worse is the feeling of emotional detachment from my own personal depression during COVID season in which I've lost my job, moved into a new place, have lost friends over political crap, and last week attended my (different, I have like 8) aunt's brother-in-law's funeral. I've had at least four different mental breakdowns at work in the last month due to working nearly everyday around people who either don't care for others' health, barely understand common sense, or annoy the fuck out of me.

In a nutshell, I hate 2020 and it has made me feel worse about myself the longer it has gone on.

I know that we don't know each other very well, and that I am very new to this forum but if you ever need to talk then I am here for you. I understand that this year is rough, and it doesn't seem like it's been an easy one for you. Each day is a new day to start over, and soon this shit storm of a year will be over and we'll be able to start over. Don't blame yourself for things out of your control. I know it's easy to with that voice in your head but just drown it out with something like music or a hobby. Hope this year gets better for you.

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
DefinitiveYellowKinkajou-max-1mb.gif

I'm back from the shop with the Milk. Sorry it took so long.

On a serious note, it's good to be posting again. Spent the last few months really just disconnecting myself from the internet and whatnot, and just focusing on my self. It's been a good test, and I felt as though I've become a bit stronger I hope. Really does make you realise how skewed things can seem online as well.

Shame to be back on Lockdown here in England, but I do feel like I have an advantage over most people because I don't crave social interaction as much and I'm naturally introverted. I try not to let it affect my mood, and in many ways I think the whole pandemic has made me reflect on a ton and given me time to really sort myself out a little bit.

Not going to lie, I really missed just posting nonsense. I really missed talking to people on here. I also want to thank you guys for coping with my weird rants sometimes, I do hope they make a semblance of sense. I still don't watch Wrestling, haven't done so since March and I honestly don't miss it really. Maybe I'll be interested when crowds return, but it just isn't really an interest to me right now. I much prefer posting on off topic subjects. :zayn

Anyways, I hope you're all well and are okay with this weirdo posting again.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler