The Walking Dead Official Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Nice to see Abe and company but I laughed when they jumped out of the car and pretty much posed came off really corny for a episode that was really serious.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Should also mention that I see now where the Billy, Ben, & Carl story is going. Was concerned for a bit, but after seeing those mutilated rabbits, and the bitch nearly suffocating Judy, I now understand, she is going to kill the younger girl, and Carl is going to kill her.

Also, never trust a place called Sanctuary!

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
the stuff with the little girls was terrible, also fuck the little girl for trying to suffocate the baby.

Ben

Reaction score
Should also mention that I see now where the Billy, Ben, & Carl story is going. Was concerned for a bit, but after seeing those mutilated rabbits, and the bitch nearly suffocating Judy, I now understand, she is going to kill the younger girl, and Carl is going to kill her.

Also, never trust a place called Sanctuary!

Pretty much what I was thinking to. Also seems like Tyresse may have been bitten is arm was bledding pretty bad, and he may take the place of Dale when it comes to the "tainted meat" line. I think the sanctuary is not going to be a safe place though and it's most likely going to be where they encounter the hunters.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I hope not, Ty & Abe both deserve better deaths in the show than they had in the books, I mean Carl survived a bullet to the same part of the head, and the bullet blew away part of his face, Abe just dropped from an arrow.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
JAqVgcv.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Doink

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
If you had any idea just how vastly different the comic and show are, you wouldn't have a problem knowing everything that happens in the comics. Go Read A Fucking Book!

Sofia & Andrea never died in the comics, Tyresse had his head hacked off by the Governor, not Hershel, Shane died before they left the camp, and was killed by Carl, Tyresse was introduced before they arrived at Hershel's farm, Dale should still be alive, Allen, his wife Donna, and twins Billy & Ben(Billy was never even introduced in the show) were at the camp site when you first meet them, Megan was Lily's best friend, who the governor rapes before she kills herself, not Lily's daughter, Bob Stookey is a white 'nam vet, following the attack on the prison the group(minus Rick, Carl, & Michonne) wind up back at Hershel's farm, where they all meet Abraham and co., Judy & Lori were killed by the same bullet, Lily fired, she then kills The Governor for making her kill a baby, before running into the prison for some remote protection.

That's all the changes I can think of off the top of my head, and not involving characters that were not in the comics.

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Nice to see Abe and company but I laughed when they jumped out of the car and pretty much posed came off really corny for a episode that was really serious.

This x1000

I don't know if it's the posing or the fact that it looks like a cheap fan film but that whole reveal came off looking ridiculous. They just look so god damn goofy.

I'd have to agree with not posting spoilers. There's a comic book discussion forum for that. Spoilers just make people who don't read the comics not want to discuss the episode because they know there will be spoilers when they read through this thread. At least use spoiler tags. I already know what's going to happen but still. The Game of Thrones discussion thread doesn't have spoilers.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Finally caught up to the new weekly episodes, and what a week to watch 2 back to back episodes.

I cant believe they actually took another of Carl's moments away from him. Tyreese proved again why he is the best badass in the entire series in an emotional moment, and if Beth didn't get abducted(I assume) Daryl would have been hitting that.

Also, CM Punk is currently on Talking Dead.

Ben

Reaction score
Solid episode last night. I've been pretty down on the second half of this season as I really feel like there kind of dragging things out, but both the girls dying was something I didn't think they would do.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I don't understand Carl being one of those "monsters" since they keep giving his fucking kills to other characters, and then when they are about to run train on him he sits there and cries, instead of pulling his gun and fucking shit up. I hate this Bieberized version of Carl to no end.

Rick really stepped up the game, but I am sure he pissed off a tonne of people when he said he does bad things(so no squeaky clean hero folks, something the comic fans don't seem to understand)

And for the zombiephiles, look for "Bub" from G.A. Romero's Day of the Dead in the episode "Us"

Hot Rod

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
I dunno how you guys felt about it, this show didn't feel the same without Hershel.

Hershel was awesome.

I was pretty excited to see "Badass" Rick return, eager to see what goes down in next season in Terminus.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Sooo..anyone excited for the show to come back? Walking dead is pretty much the only show I watch besideds RAW, and im really bummed out that it will take so long for the new season. Ive never really been a comic book guy, but I think i may go and give it a shot and get my fix

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Sooo..anyone excited for the show to come back? Walking dead is pretty much the only show I watch besideds RAW, and im really bummed out that it will take so long for the new season. Ive never really been a comic book guy, but I think i may go and give it a shot and get my fix

Its worth it, but then you may not like the show as much. Pretty sure volume 21 should be released soon, so a lot of catching up to do.

As for anticipating the show, its still too far off yet. But I do hope that if they introduce Negan(regardless of what season they do that in) that he is played by Rory McCann(Sandor Clegane on Game of Thrones) since when he is not in make-up he is a dead ringer for the comic version, all he would need is a badass leather jacket, and a barbed wire baseball bat named Lucille.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Its worth it, but then you may not like the show as much. Pretty sure volume 21 should be released soon, so a lot of catching up to do.

As for anticipating the show, its still too far off yet. But I do hope that if they introduce Negan(regardless of what season they do that in) that he is played by Rory McCann(Sandor Clegane on Game of Thrones) since when he is not in make-up he is a dead ringer for the comic version, all he would need is a badass leather jacket, and a barbed wire baseball bat named Lucille.

Jeez, Volume 21!! That is a ton of catching up to do. I heard that they have already been confirmed to do like 10 seasons on AMC or something crazy