The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
That was easily one of the greatest episodes in the history of TWD. I didn't expect them to escape Terminus all within the very first episode, so that was a cool surprise. I figured they'd be stuck there for at least two or three episodes, but regardless, it's pretty clear Gareth and some of his Termites are still alive so this isn't over. Gareth clearly didn't die when he got shot by Rick, and there are by my count four scenes of Gareth from the trailer (wearing completely different clothes from what he was wearing last night) that we didn't see in last night's episode.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Can't wait to watch this tomorrow! 'cause I couldn't find the time to watch it today. But tomorrow is my RAW and The Walking Dead day.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
That was easily one of the greatest episodes in the history of TWD. I didn't expect them to escape Terminus all within the very first episode, so that was a cool surprise. I figured they'd be stuck there for at least two or three episodes, but regardless, it's pretty clear Gareth and some of his Termites are still alive so this isn't over. Gareth clearly didn't die when he got shot by Rick, and there are by my count four scenes of Gareth from the trailer (wearing completely different clothes from what he was wearing last night) that we didn't see in last night's episode.
The start of it was pretty dark. [HASHTAG]#ShadesOfGustavo[/HASHTAG]
Carol was pretty badass and Tyreese was a beast. I'm guessing the next place they'll end up at is where Beth is.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Is it sick to say that I was hoping that Carroll and Tyreese's captive would actually kill Judith?

Yes... but I was hoping for the same thing. :razer:

Well, not really, but I did kinda wish Judith had died during the prison attack last season and it crossed my mind last night how morbid it would have been for Carol to tell Rick that she has "something to show him" (referring to Judith being alive), only to get back to the cabin and find out that Judith had been killed while everyone else was busy escaping Terminus. Judith surviving the prison attack only to still die before she could reunite with Rick and Carl would have been a funny twist.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I told you all Judith will never die. The only chance is in the series finale whenever that is. She is the analogy for the hope they have left for the human race, a new hope if you will.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I told you all Judith will never die. The only chance is in the series finale whenever that is. She is the analogy for the hope they have left for the human race, a new hope if you will.

Agreed.

In fact, I don't see Judith dying at all. I'd like to think the series finale is gonna have a happy ending.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Just done watching the brand new episode. It was great! I never expected them to escape Terminus in the first episode of the new season, but hey, it was fantastic!

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Of course she'll never die, but I hate having a baby on the show that they have to constantly carry around and look after.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
They could always fast forward until she's old enough to kill, but I highly doubt that they'd do something like that.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
They could always fast forward until she's old enough to kill, but I highly doubt that they'd do something like that.

That'd be kinda dumb. It's better like this, they've got to carry her around and look after her all the time, which makes it interesting.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I can see why but it's still a giant pile of BS, I wanna know what the baby has been eating since being with those two. I don't think Carrol started nursing all of a sudden and I don't see alot of milk/formula laying around. Just another hole in the Walking Dead plot line. And with that:

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Another great episode. Not as good as last week's, but that would have asking for too much so it's all good. :)

I wonder if Bob has any chance of surviving. He's only missing a leg, so he could theoretically still live if Rick and the others manage to get to him before Gareth and the others can eat the rest of him. (If Hershel can make it on one leg, then so can Bob.) I doubt it, but if they do, I think Bob would probably request that they put him out of his misery, especially since he'd tell him he would just slow them down on their mission to get to Washington. He'd probably find some relief in knowing for once that he wasn't the sole survivor of a group for once.

Reactions: Just Kevin