The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I think we are going to see at least 1 death in the next episode.. either Sasha or Bob, this was a good episode and makes me excited to see where the whole "Hunters" story line is going to go.. I feel like this may be the group's biggest threat simply because there is no telling where these people are and when they may show up.. they could systematically separate individual members of the group and snatch them up much like an animal does while hunting... with the Governor, they knew that he was at Woodbury and they were in the prison so the threat wasn't close to them but was still looming.. this threat is all around them... should be interesting and fun to watch. I've never read the comics but it doesn't seem like this Gabriel guy is going to last long... and it was pretty easy to figure out what his sins are, they made it obvious when Carl showed the markings on the outside of the church.

Looking forward to the rest of the season.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I think it was pretty obvious that either Bob or Sasha would get hunted/killed after they always focused on them kissing. Anyway, another good episode. I wasn't too shocked about the leg, mostly because I don't care about Bob that much. Also, I feel as Maggie or Glenn will die this season for some reason.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Is it just me who feels Bob got tagged In That flooded basement? He asked her for one more kiss then went outside to cry before getting nabbed. If so won't them eating his flesh turn them all? :hmm:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It was a good episode, definitely. But not as good as the last one, which is reasonable. Really looking forward to seeing where they go from now on.

Is it just me who feels Bob got tagged In That flooded basement? He asked her for one more kiss then went outside to cry before getting nabbed. If so won't them eating his flesh turn them all? :hmm:

I think he got bit in that basement, as well. They could turn by eating his flesh, but will they? I think he got bit on his right leg, though, while Gareth and the gang were eating his left... I could be wrong, though.

Last edited:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought that too. Well, not the turning part, but him getting bit and crying. If he was bit on that specific leg, how convenient. Not sure how fast the disease would run through your body though.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I think he was more than likely scratched, hence why it would take him so long to turn. Because even with a small bite, I'd imagine it would take him no more than a few hours at the most to turn.

It's worth mentioning that this is taken from the comics, only it's the character of Dale (who is already long dead in the show) who gets eaten instead of Bob. He gets bit in the shoulder by a walker and
shortly after, the Hunters attack him, eat one of his legs and then spit it out when they realize it's "tainted meat." It's never realized whether that's enough to turn them into walkers or not since Rick and the group kill the Hunters and burn their corpses before enough considerable time passes to see whether they may have turned or not.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I think it was pretty obvious that either Bob or Sasha would get hunted/killed after they always focused on them kissing. Anyway, another good episode. I wasn't too shocked about the leg, mostly because I don't care about Bob that much. Also, I feel as Maggie or Glenn will die this season for some reason.
I can see Glenn dying this season as well as Sasha, or Tyreese.
I'm starting to wonder if Gabriel is involved with the people who took Beth. He seems like he's hiding a lot more than just losing his wife(or whatever she was).

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
6ae65ff4121c3c88df35de23b89bb1d6.jpg

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Is anyone else a sucker for tiny details like me and actually looked up the scriptures listed on the sign board in the church last night?