The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Only three weeks from tomorrow!

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Someone released 14 seconds of footage from the premiere episode. Not a big spoiler at all, just enough to wet your appetites until this Sunday:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Someone released 14 seconds of footage from the premiere episode. Not a big spoiler at all, just enough to wet your appetites until this Sunday:

Wet my appetites? I already creamed.

Cannot. Fucking. Wait.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
7cf039faa2f15980676266b5de8f2134.png

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Can someone explain the hype behind this?

It's a great show based on a great comic book series.. the acting, writing, and special effects are all above average and last season was left off on a cliffhanger that has people looking forward to see what is going to happen next.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
It's a great show based on a great comic book series.. the acting, writing, and special effects are all above average and last season was left off on a cliffhanger that has people looking forward to see what is going to happen next.
I've heard so much about how boring it is. I don't know though. I was going to look into watching it, but I've heard so many mixed opinions.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I've heard so much about how boring it is. I don't know though. I was going to look into watching it, but I've heard so many mixed opinions.

1st season was good.. 2nd season was better.. 3rd season was alright but kinda bleh (I think they were in the midst of switching writers and other staff).. 4th season was good again.. 5th season starting Sunday.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Can someone explain the hype behind this?

It's the most popular show on television (on Cable, anyway) and left off on what was arguably the biggest cliffhanger in the history of the show last season.

It's not a perfect show by any means, but it's still worth watching. Plus the new season is said to be venturing out and showing more new locations than any other previous season, so now is the perfect time to check out the series if you haven't already.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Pretty good season premiere episode. Don't really have much to say about it, but I thought Terminus would be somewhat of a longer arc.