The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
For shizzle my nizzle.
3134bcb4a41b9edfd2290e2ca7a60059.gif

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Please excuse me for the next hour while I mark. Man there isn't a better gif in the world. @Dat Kid is too white to be able to do it. @Big Booty Boss is this how you bring people their tacos at the drive through window? Fuck i just marked even harder thinking of you stepping to the window that way. lmao.

Last edited:
Reactions: Senhor Perfect

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Well do you know what you'd like to bet?

I'll go as far as sig userbar avatar legendary thread with a horribly long positive toned love note, it's up to you.

How about if the loser is forced to change their username anywhere from one to six months. If I lose, I'll don the username Aids' Bitch, and if you lose, you must don the username Lockard's Bitch. Maybe even a sig that further advertises it as well.

To be honest, I doubt this bet will ever see the light of day since we may end up having to wait till the end of the series to see who is right, and given the immense popularity of the series, who knows how long the series will go on for. This forum may not even still be around then lol. But I'll take it on anyway.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
More like inb4 someone dies trying protect the baby (and the baby dies too)

At least thats how it SHOULD go

Yeah it should... but I like brutality.

All the cast members said the things happening this season will be more shocking than ever. So much so that reportedly numerous things had to be re-shot after being rejected by FCC officials. These are the times I wish TWD was on HBO or MAX or Showtime so they could just flip off the FCC and make the show how they want to.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yeah it should... but I like brutality.

All the cast members said the things happening this season will be more shocking than ever. So much so that reportedly numerous things had to be re-shot after being rejected by FCC officials. These are the times I wish TWD was on HBO or MAX or Showtime so they could just flip off the FCC and make the show how they want to.
DVD/BR sets better have the cooler scenes

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
How about if the loser is forced to change their username anywhere from one to six months. If I lose, I'll don the username Aids' Bitch, and if you lose, you must don the username Lockard's Bitch. Maybe even a sig that further advertises it as well.

To be honest, I doubt this bet will ever see the light of day since we may end up having to wait till the end of the series to see who is right, and given the immense popularity of the series, who knows how long the series will go on for. This forum may not even still be around then lol. But I'll take it on anyway.
Well I might choose a different username than Aids Bitch, i'd rather promote me than offend you, but I agree we probably won't see this bet come to daylight.

We can always plan on it and see what happens.

It's a bet buddy, i'd be proud to be Lockard's bitch if proven wrong.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The first episode of Season 5 is being called "No Sanctuary", for the record. Appropriate enough title for reasons that should already be clear.

Also, slight spoiler here (and I'm not even sure it can be called that) but Greg Nicotero said in a recent interview that they just got done filming the mid-season finale and that there were close to 800 walkers used in that episode alone. So that should give you a decent idea on what transpires at the conclusion of the first half of S5. A finale reminiscent of Season 2, only with FAR MORE walkers? Sounds intriguing.