The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Fan girls :pity:
40bddb129444e013c96696baf0479926.gif

Reactions: Just Kevin

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I thought of a cool way for the writers to dispose of Gareth (the leader of Terminus):

Have Rick (with possibly some help and assistance from the other group members) get a hold of Gareth and throw him into a horde of walkers to be eaten alive. Gareth and his fellow Termites are almost certainly cannibals, and I can't think of a more ironic and karmic ending for someone who loves to kill and eat the living than one that involves him being eaten himself.

Another ironic touch to all of this would be if these particular zombies that munched on him were some of his fellow Termites who had just risen from the dead after being killed by Rick and the group. They're cannibals like he is (or at least were) and yet they end up having him for dinner, except it's after they've turned into walkers.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I thought of a cool way for the writers to dispose of Gareth (the leader of Terminus):

Have Rick (with possibly some help and assistance from the other group members) get a hold of Gareth and throw him into a horde of walkers to be eaten alive. Gareth and his fellow Termites are almost certainly cannibals, and I can't think of a more ironic and karmic ending for someone who loves to kill and eat the living than one that involves him being eaten himself.

Another ironic touch to all of this would be if these particular zombies that munched on him were some of his fellow Termites who had just risen from the dead after being killed by Rick and the group. They're cannibals like he is (or at least were) and yet they end up having him for dinner, except it's after they've turned into walkers.

I'd rather see Daryl put an arrow into his brain.. straight through the eye socket =) This is not a spoiler as far as I know because I haven't read this far into the comics yet.