The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Edvy

The Artiste
Reaction score
hallejuah they killed Lizzie I was so Happy, but watching the talking dead I didnt realize how many times she tried to kill judith xD

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
That was one messed up episode. :haha: That being said, it was great.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I have a sinking feeling that both Glenn AND Maggie are dying next week.

Just the way the two of them have finally reunited after spending the past several episodes searching frantically for one another in fear that the other was dead (but clinging to the hope that they were still alive) gets me thinking that now that they're finally together again, they may die as one. Maggie telling Glenn to burn the picture of her because he doesn't need it anymore was some pretty obvious foreshadowing imo. The idea is that he either won't need the picture because A.) he's dying, B.) it'll turn out to be a tragic decision because Maggie will die and Glenn will have nothing left of her but memories, or C.) they'll both go out together.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I have a sinking feeling that both Glenn AND Maggie are dying next week.

Just the way the two of them have finally reunited after spending the past several episodes searching frantically for one another in fear that the other was dead (but clinging to the hope that they were still alive) gets me thinking that now that they're finally together again, they may die as one. Maggie telling Glenn to burn the picture of her because he doesn't need it anymore was some pretty obvious foreshadowing imo. The idea is that he either won't need the picture because A.) he's dying, B.) it'll turn out to be a tragic decision because Maggie will die and Glenn will have nothing left of her but memories, or C.) they'll both go out together.

I think C would be the way to go if this is to happen.

Anyone else think it was the people at Terminus who kidnapped Beth? That the others will find her tied up somewhere in Terminus along with a bunch of other people. I thought it was kind of creepy that the only welcoming party was one woman.

How do you guys think things will go down once Daryl and the people he is currently with show up and see Rick and confront him?

I also think that Michonne could be a real candidate for dying in the finale because of her current relationship with Carl building the way it has. It could be something that makes Carl come back to the reality of the world he's living in and really grow even more.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
No comments from last night's ep? I haven't seen it yet though, so I can't add much. I can say this; I did some research into the comics storyline (I know they are not following it completely) but online it seemed to hint that terminus is a ploy to get people to show up so they can be EATEN (as in cannabalism). Excited to see if this is true when I watch it tonight.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Great capper to Season 4 last night. Although this season seemed like it was all over the place at times, it ended on a great note and cliffhanger, and now I'm eagerly anticipating season 5. It's going to be a long wait till October.

It does indeed look like Terminus is a place run by cannibals. They didn't come out and say it, but that shot of flesh and human bones in the courtyard nearly confirms it all on it's own.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Great capper to Season 4 last night. Although this season seemed like it was all over the place at times, it ended on a great note and cliffhanger, and now I'm eagerly anticipating season 5. It's going to be a long wait till October.

It does indeed look like Terminus is a place run by cannibals. They didn't come out and say it, but that shot of flesh and human bones in the courtyard nearly confirms it all on it's own.

What happened to Beth though? Kind of weird that they didn't at least show her tied up somewhere or something. 7 freaking months wondering what happened to Beth lol GRRRR!

Great ending to a very good season, in my opinion.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I guess I'm the party pooper again. Hated the finale, the whole second half of this season was just a SUPER slow build up for next season. Just a place holder. Nothing of real importance occurred. Without spoiling anything couldn't they have done a bit more to spice up the finale?