The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Andrew Lincoln (the actor who plays Rick, the main character) said there was a "really controversial episode" this season, and with the season wrapping up in three more episodes and with Daryl (the show's most popular character) now with a group that we pretty much know are bad news, I'm fearing something might happen to him. Can't get much more controversial than possibly killing off (doubt it, but who knows) your most beloved character.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Andrew Lincoln (the actor who plays Rick, the main character) said there was a "really controversial episode" this season, and with the season wrapping up in three more episodes and with Daryl (the show's most popular character) now with a group that we pretty much know are bad news, I'm fearing something might happen to him. Can't get much more controversial than possibly killing off (doubt it, but who knows) your most beloved character.
My prediction, from the "next time on Walking Dead" segment at the end of the show, is that Carol is going to let the youngest girl get "caught" by the walkers, when she could have possibly saved her, so that the rest of their group can get away. Could be off by a mile, but thats the gist I got out of it. That would be pretty controversial IMO.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

I think Tyrese might kill Carol... I have a feeling that will be the big moment to finish off this season. Just a gut feeling. I can't see them killing Darryl off... I can see the guys trying to invade Terminus after the rest of the gang gets there and then Darryl turning on them and helping to kill them all. I also see Bob dying before this season is done as well.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Awwww shit, I forgot about the Tyrese-Carol connection, if you wanna call it that

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Awwww shit, I forgot about the Tyrese-Carol connection, if you wanna call it that

Yeah, actually what you predicted will probably happen, Tyrese will see it happen and think back to the 2 dead at the prison and ask Carol about it.. she'll confess and he'll kill her... that's the way I see it going down.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
My prediction, from the "next time on Walking Dead" segment at the end of the show, is that Carol is going to let the youngest girl get "caught" by the walkers, when she could have possibly saved her, so that the rest of their group can get away. Could be off by a mile, but thats the gist I got out of it. That would be pretty controversial IMO.

I have a similar prediction for the next episode, except Lizzie will be the one who lets Mika (the younger girl) die. That girl has a bit of a dark side and she seems fascinated by the walkers, so I could see her watching Mika die after Mika gets trapped in something, or perhaps she lets her die because she knows it'll distract a good number of them and allow her and the others to escape.

I think Tyrese might kill Carol... I have a feeling that will be the big moment to finish off this season. Just a gut feeling. I can't see them killing Darryl off... I can see the guys trying to invade Terminus after the rest of the gang gets there and then Darryl turning on them and helping to kill them all. I also see Bob dying before this season is done as well.

How would Tyrese find out about Carol killing Karen and the other guy, though? I'm personally thinking Lizzie may have been the one to kill them. Carol could have found out about it and covered it up for her afterwards (and took responsibility for it to protect her.) I know Lizzie wouldn't have had the strength to drag two bodies outside and burn them, but Carol could have done that to cover up for Lizzie, too.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
How would Tyrese find out about Carol killing Karen and the other guy, though? I'm personally thinking Lizzie may have been the one to kill them. Carol could have found out about it and covered it up for her afterwards (and took responsibility for it to protect her.) I know Lizzie wouldn't have had the strength to drag two bodies outside and burn them, but Carol could have done that to cover up for Lizzie, too.

Read up a couple posts and I sort of explain how.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Wow, pretty awesome episode. So would this be the episode which was said to be controversial?