The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Glad to see Tara is still alive. Disappointed that they killed off her sister Lilly that easy though, and off-screen much less.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Glad to see Tara is still alive. Disappointed that they killed off her sister Lilly that easy though, and off-screen much less.

Yeah... but there enough characters and keeping more than 1 more around would be overcrowding the series to me... especially with the introduction of Abraham and his crew. Can't wait until Maggie and Glen are reunited. Also, I was glad to see that Baby Judith is still alive.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If this season ends on a fail, it's officially worse than Heroes, and that is an accomplishment.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Yeah... but there enough characters and keeping more than 1 more around would be overcrowding the series to me... especially with the introduction of Abraham and his crew. Can't wait until Maggie and Glen are reunited. Also, I was glad to see that Baby Judith is still alive.

Even though I've heard that Tara is supposed to be a lesbian (even though I've never seen any official confirmation of it), imagine if she and Glenn fell for each other and developed a romantic bond with one another by the time Maggie finds them. That'd be some shit - Maggie worrying herself to death over what happened to Glenn and putting her life at risk to find him, only to find him infuriated with another woman by the time she does.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Even though I've heard that Tara is supposed to be a lesbian (even though I've never seen any official confirmation of it), imagine if she and Glenn fell for each other and developed a romantic bond with one another by the time Maggie finds them. That'd be some shit - Maggie worrying herself to death over what happened to Glenn and putting her life at risk to find him, only to find him infuriated with another woman by the time she does.

I can't see that happening... if they take it down the soap opera road I might need to stop watching lol

Dark Neko

Jobber
Reaction score
Starting the series on the Weekend, a lot of my friends recommended me to watch it.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
New episode was decent. I really enjoyed the song at the beginning. Always been big on the way an acoustic guitar sounds.