The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
No comments on the episode yet?

I liked it. It's gotten some criticism from some fans for focusing mainly on Rick/Carl and to a lesser extent, Michonne, but it was fine to me. I like the approach they're taking with focusing one episode to one half of the survivors and another episode to the other half. Something extra I would have loved to see from this episode though is Michonne watching The Governor's corpse be eaten on by walkers right after she 'killed' Hershel's head.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
No comments on the episode yet?

I liked it. It's gotten some criticism from some fans for focusing mainly on Rick/Carl and to a lesser extent, Michonne, but it was fine to me. I like the approach they're taking with focusing one episode to one half of the survivors and another episode to the other half. Something extra I would have loved to see from this episode though is Michonne watching The Governor's corpse be eaten on by walkers right after she 'killed' Hershel's head.

I liked it as well... even with less screen time the story of Michonne was told very well. I like that they did a dream sequence instead of a flashback. I also like that she went back and gave Herschel peace. Carl grew a bit as well... realizing he doesn't have everything he needs to make it on his own. The scene where Rick woke up.... that was intense. I agree that they are doing a good thing splitting the survivors between episodes... next week looks to be intense from the previews. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Anybody else still think the baby is alive? :gtfo:

I think most people figure she is. I hope she's dead, personally.

Maybe it's just me, but I personally think they should keep the group split up for quite awhile. Having two distinct groups off doing their own things in separate storylines sounds like a fresh and interesting approach to take imo. And I'd only have them reunite in S5 at the earliest. Plus, since baby Judith is almost certainly alive, she could be in the hands of the group opposite to Rick's, which would probably make for a touching moment when Rick meets up with the other half and sees that his baby has been alive all this time. Just an idea.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I think most people figure she is. I hope she's dead, personally.

Maybe it's just me, but I personally think they should keep the group split up for quite awhile. Having two distinct groups off doing their own things in separate storylines sounds like a fresh and interesting approach to take imo. And I'd only have them reunite in S5 at the earliest. Plus, since baby Judith is almost certainly alive, she could be in the hands of the group opposite to Rick's, which would probably make for a touching moment when Rick meets up with the other half and sees that his baby has been alive all this time. Just an idea.

It's a good idea... keeping them both separated would definitely be a good thing and build anticipation for each episode.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
You gotta keep em seperated!

49413db47c83357619bba115d19d66fb.gif

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Btw, this past episode drew 15.4 million viewers. Incredible how TWD keeps bringing in these monster ratings. Even as a fan of the show, I'm quite surprised it's this popular.

Can you imagine if TWD was on Monday's instead of Sunday's? :haha: Depending on how many WWE fans are fans of TWD as well, that would probably drive Vince crazy, how he not only has to worry about Monday Night Football every year but also another four months of a hugely popular like this one chewing into his ratings as well.

Reactions: Just Kevin