The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I don't even know what to make of that trailer... other than "Wow, this looks like it's gonna be fucking awesome!", of course.

Is it just me or does Bob look like he's dead at 0:35? Someone's hand is on the back of his neck, his eyes and face are motionless, and Gareth is smiling at Rick in a pretty wicked manner that to me says he can't be negotiated or reasoned with.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I don't even know what to make of that trailer... other than "Wow, this looks like it's gonna be fucking awesome!", of course.

Is it just me or does Bob look like he's dead at 0:35? Someone's hand is on the back of his neck, his eyes and face are motionless, and Gareth is smiling at Rick in a pretty wicked manner that to me says he can't be negotiated or reasoned with.

Yeah, it looks like the part you are talking about and the part before it are the same scene... it seems that Gareth was trying to address the group and Bob spoke up.. interrupting him.. and Gareth either killed him or knocked him out. But you can see him after that at around 1:17 and 2:15.... but that's it so he could be killed in the first couple episodes maybe.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Yeah, considering he doesn't show up during the rest of the trailer it looks like Bob kicks the bucket.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The fact the baby is still alive is a major F'n disgrace IMO. Other than that, I'm pumped.
lol. It's TV and the baby will not die.

This season looks 100% fucked up, i'm so confused. So they will get tortured, then a few will be murdered, but THEN they all are headed to DC and clearly losing the genius. What in the fuck?

I'm just jacked on where Pinkman comes in, as he will die for sure. Oh and that beard is fucking ruthless, I cannot wait to see them murder some serious people, Carl is going to become a beast and later a villain is what I see going on. This season, he becomes the hero, and over the next two seasons he becomes bad as fuck, killing Michonne.

Oh shit i forgot about the hospital deal. Why does it look like it's in the same place?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Its so stupid
Walking dead is pretty stupid tbh, it is what it is. Daryl is the only reason I watch the show, minus that bad bitch in the crazy ward now, that is pretty damn interesting. The rest of them I give 0 fucks about tbh.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

That's how it should have been in the broadcast version. FCC's regulations and standards are devoid of any form of logic or reason. If you're already watching a show that contains people getting their throats ripped out, people getting their intestines munched on, a couple of little girls being killed and a little boy nearly being raped, then something tells me you can handle a little dirty language on top of it. (Further proof of FCC's silly standards is that they allow most curse words to be used already, but ones like 'fuck', 'fucking' and 'motherfucker' are considered too much.) The Walking Dead is rated TV-MA for a reason.

lol @ Aids thinking Carl might become a villain. Never gonna happen. I have him pegged as one of the sole survivors of the entire series along with Judith.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
That's how it should have been in the broadcast version. FCC's regulations and standards are devoid of any form of logic or reason. If you're already watching a show that contains people getting their throats ripped out, people getting their intestines munched on, a couple of little girls being killed and a little boy nearly being raped, then something tells me you can handle a little dirty language on top of it. (Further proof of FCC's silly standards is that they allow most curse words to be used already, but ones like 'fuck', 'fucking' and 'motherfucker' are considered too much.) The Walking Dead is rated TV-MA for a reason.

lol @ Aids thinking Carl might become a villain. Never gonna happen. I have him pegged as one of the sole survivors of the entire series along with Judith.
Bet me on it. You'll be here for the next few years.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Told you from the get go. That baby isn't going anywhere. She might be the last one left if the end of the series has everyone else die.
Oh shaddup lol. Stupid tv being too afraid to show a baby die or something. LAME

I would've disliked your post, but its not you I'm upset with :dawg: