The Rock was overrated. Explain why he isn't.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Ok so in this thread we learned JC's opinion on wrestling is now < Gohan - excellent.

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I was trying to think of something good to put on here yesterday but didnt really kno what to say lol

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Ok so in this thread we learned JC's opinion on wrestling is now < Gohan - excellent.
Thank you for sharing.
4074934112f990d35218d5d6e7a85848.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
4 pages. Looks like JC got the attention he was desperately seeking. Congrats bro.

Reactions: Tumbas' #1 Fan

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The dude absolutely oozes charisma. Is it a fluke his popularity translated to one of the highest paid actors in Hollywood? He had it all. Great face, BETTER heel imo. His heel runs against Austin were amazeballs. His match with Hogan was perfect. He was my favorite in the AE era followed by Mankind, Austin, HBK

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Cena is great at times on the mic, but NO ONE will match the rock. Im afraid people never got to see The Rock week in and week out when he slayed everyone. The cameraman, cole, jericho, hhh. He would even have the people he was dissing without anything to say and laughing. It's not even an insult to say Cena is no rock on the mic, because quite frankly no one else was. Mankind in his demeneted run as mankind was seriously close. Bray Wyatt brings it now over Cena too. Paul Heyman is a beast too

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
God, this thread is horrid. I was like "Maybe this person will have an actual reason" but brings up that Kane vs. Hogan would be better, you fuckin kidding me? lol

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I don't believe the Rock was overrated by any means.. I mean like he definitely earned his stardom then and now IMO.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
God, this thread is horrid. I was like "Maybe this person will have an actual reason" but brings up that Kane vs. Hogan would be better, you fuckin kidding me? lol
I'm not kidding you, scout's honor.
I have to agree
Beautiful. It's lovely I've been compared to an individual who no longer posts here.
It's been 5 months since he's left and he's still spoken of as if he's still here.
This tells me his act had such a profound effect upon all of you that his memory will never be washed away.
If that's the case, I'm humbled to be mentioned in the same breath as him.

I'm sure Delik meant that as an insult, but I take it as a bold compliment

• Haha
Reactions: Swift and Danielson