The Rock was overrated. Explain why he isn't.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
RockforDazzle.gif

Reactions: Swift

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Nope. Kane is better.
WWE wants a dumb audience they think they can control. Austin was organic, he was himself.
The Rock was a butt-hurt wannabe who grew an 'attitude' out of spite. lol
The Rock got out in time. He was falling fast.

The Empire should have grown a pair and centered their business model around Kane. People are troubled and angry, not arrogant and proud like The Rock.

Reactions: Tgmiveld

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Nope. Kane is better.
WWE wants a dumb audience they think they can control. Austin was organic, he was himself.
The Rock was a butt-hurt wannabe who grew an 'attitude' out of spite. lol
The Rock got out in time. He was falling fast.

The Empire should have grown a pair and centered their business model around Kane. People are troubled and angry, not arrogant and proud like The Rock.

How is Kane better? I just don't see it, bro.

The Rock was/is a fantastic entertainer, especially as a heel and he's a very good wrestler. I don't see Kane having any qualities better than The Rock, not even remotely close to The Rock's.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
WWE has fooled you. Use your brain for a moment and let the haze clear a bit.
If a man, you don't know, walks around with an entourage you will automatically assume he is a big deal. Correct?
If that same man is surrounded by adulating fans with no ill will toward him, you would assume he is a big deal. Am I right?
If those two things are correct, you have merely helped to perpetuate an image based on mere assumption.

If the Rock were a regular person, with no entourage or no adulated fans you wouldn't think he was particularly witty or intelligent at all. Would you?

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
it's real funny how U think "the Rock" the "peoples champ" is a better talker the John let me ask u a question where is " the Rock" not in the wwe and Cena is Busting his's a** im sorry the Rock is not a better talker u can Agree or not

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
it's real funny how U think "the Rock" the "peoples champ" is a better talker the John let me ask u a question where is " the Rock" not in the wwe and Cena is Busting his's a** im sorry the Rock is not a better talker u can Agree or not

The Rock has gone on to be a movie star.
In the past eighteen months there has been one decent promo by Cena, every other one was awful.

Reactions: Tgmiveld

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
In the past eighteen months there has been one decent promo by Cena, every other one was awful.
they are both shit lass

neither would know the boozer from a loser. friverlous pair of bastards

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
This thread confirms how big of an idiot you are. Saying Kane is better than The Rock is just trying too hard to be different. Kane comes no where close to the Rock's talent as a wrestler. Kane would have never drawn any where near The Rock's level.

But what do you expect from someone who still uses the word "cats".

Also, Cena isn't better than The Rock when it comes to the mic. But Cena isn't horrible. Anyone who says Cena is a joke are being ignorant. Guy is one of the biggest drawers ever.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I wonder if you're taking about the one with Paul Heyman. It was a tad solipsistic, but effective in that segment.
If not, disregard. I'm generally curious about what others consider quality promo work.