No Mercy The real Truth about John cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
skills but it is still no way near the likes of Aj Styles, Nakamura , KO and DZ. his wrestling styles are quite generic, spine buster, the knee thing at the apron, superman punch and spear...that's it.

That, in no way, means he cannot wrestle. Just because you don't like his style doesn't mean he isn't able to wrestle.

Most of his good matches are due to his high caliber of opponents who made him look good. For example. Undertaker.

Undertaker was one of his worst matches.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Go and run some oil on the undertaker sack. This is my thread. We here to talk wrestling. What are u like 4? Tell ur mom Vince McMahon said ehhh.
This
This will go down as the greatest burn to have ever been typed on this forum.
Go and run some oil on the undertaker sack. This is my thread. We here to talk wrestling. What are u like 4? Tell ur mom Vince McMahon said ehhh.
Oh how ironic.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
John Cena.... I remember his first gimmick when he debuted, Wearing that chain omaround his neck and actually Rapping his own lyrics. I thought that was pretty Cool!
:emoji_grin: :emoji_grin: :emoji_grin: IMO.....!